Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 (7252 Views)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / When And From Where Did Jesus Ascend Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
6. One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them.
7. "And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and from in the earth, and from walking up and down in it"
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Jenwitemi(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2011
Hehehehe! Satan entered through the backdoor. There is still hope for sinners because it means the heaven security can be breached.  cheesy grin
MrBible:

6. One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them.
7. "And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and from in the earth, and from walking up and down in it"

Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by ichuka(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
@op
there was no mention of Heaven.
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Joagbaje(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
He got into heaven through adamic authority and power which he stole
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
Joagbaje:

He got into heaven through adamic authority and power which he stole

So with this "adamic authority and power you claimed he stole" he can appear before God at anytime he wants?
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
i.chuka:

@op
there was no mention of Heaven.

So where does God dwell?
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by ichuka(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
@op
in the verses you quoted Heaven was never mentioned,our God is omnipresent,He dwelleth in His creation,Satan have been cast out of Heaven,he have no access to Heaven,
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by manny4life(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
MrBible:

So with this "adamic authority and power you claimed he stole" he can appear before God at anytime he wants?

Actually YES, the Bible says that Satan is a accuser of brethren and stand before God to do so. Although, I do not know about appearing anytime he wants. Also, God said his ways and thoughts are not like ours hence the reason why we need question why Satan enters into the presence of God.
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
i.chuka:

@op
in the verses you quoted Heaven was never mentioned,our God is omnipresent,He dwelleth in His creation,Satan have been cast out of Heaven,he have no access to Heaven, 

Read the New Living Translation   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. One day the members of the heavenly court came again to present themselves before the Lord, and the Accuser, Satan, came with them.
2. “Where have you come from?” the Lord asked Satan. Satan answered the Lord, “I have been patrolling the earth, watching everything that’s going on.”
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by ichuka(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
@op
for instance,President Jonathan is in Warri and the members of his cabinet(members of the Heavenly court)came and present themselves before him,Warri is not even the capital of Delta state not 2talk of Nigeria.
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
i.chuka:

@op
for instance,President Jonathan is in Warri and the members of his cabinet(members of the Heavenly court)came and present themselves before him,Warri is not even the capital of Delta state not 2talk of Nigeria.

But why would members of his cabinet present themselves before the president in Warri when the National Assembly is in Abuja?
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by ichuka(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
@op
He(Jonathan) is the commander in chief,He have sovereignty over Nigeria,and can decide to summon his cabinets members within the confine of his sovereignty(any state,city,local govt,or town in Nigeria).
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by ichuka(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
@op
Ish6:1says;, i saw the Lord seated on a throne,high and exalted,and the train of His robe filled the temple.
Verse3says;And they were calling to one another"Holy,holy,holy is the Lord Almighty,the earth is full of His glory"
in Ish66:1;God said "Heaven is my throne"
my question to you,1;is Satan Holy?
2;can an unholy being be found in the Throne of God?
God is omnipresent in His creation, doesn't mean that His Throne is approchable to unclean spirits.
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2011
@i.chuka 
So where would be the ideal place for  the angels to came to present themselves before the Lord? Are you saying the place was unholy and that was why satan got in?

i.chuka:

@op
my question to you,1;is Satan Holy?
2;can an unholy being be found in the Throne of God?
God is omnipresent in His creation, doesn't mean that His Throne is approchable to unclean spirits.
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by ichuka(m): 1:03am On Dec 13, 2011
@op
All am saying is that it have nothing to do with Heaven/the Throne of God,
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
"Our Father who at in Heaven". Well The God I know resides in heaven.

i.chuka:

@op
All am saying is that it have nothing to do with Heaven/the Throne of God,
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by ichuka(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
@op
Exd3:8says;So I have come down to rescue them,
God came down from His Throne in Heaven,to rescue His children.He can still decide to summon His Heavenly court to present them before Him while He was there speaking with Moses.
Satan plotted a coup which he lost and was banned(cast out)from Heaven.how can he return when he have not been forgiven?
Relate it to these world system of government is it possible?
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by TisaBone: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
wherever god and satan met at, the fact of the matter remains, is that god wanted to know what satan was up to, what satan was doing. and he keeps track of these things, because satan can only do what god allows him to do. he has to run his plans by god before he is able to do anything. thats why in times of peril we should still remain strong in our faith. satan is a tool of Gods used to test our faith in HIM. so really we have nothing to fear from this entity called satan. His time is limited and he knows this. that is why he wants to take and damn as many souls as he can, because like most things that do wrong, they dont want to go down alone. Misery truly does love company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Image123(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2011
The issue is not really about where they met or meet , but understanding the purpose and the scriptures. Entering a place is not the same as having access/right to a place. The access or right is what the devil lost. You may liken it to political leaders gathering at the Aso villa or the white house. They all belong to different parties and worldviews. but they don't all have the same rights and access at everytime. and they don'tall live there. Appearing before God I'd compulsory, everybody will appear before God one time or the other, and during the Judgement. But not everybody will live with God. Many will come, mo gbo mo ya, not all will dwell. Are you prepared and qualified to dwell or you want to come visiting like satan?
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
7. "And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?
This verse sounds like satan got in through the back door.
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by ichuka(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
@op
got in through the back door of where?
@image123
hw can one "Enter" aso rock without an "Access" card?if he(satan)"Access" have been revoke,how can he "Enter"?
So Jonathan can grant Access to his enemy to Enter aso rock,who formally plotted a coup against his Government.is that possible? without first granting the person pardon(forgiveness).
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by kelz88(f): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
LOLOLOLOLOL@that bible quote.
First time I'm coming across it. Thanks for the laugh.

Erm,this is why I don't believe everything I read in the bible!

i.chuka:

@op
Ish6:1says;, i saw the Lord seated on a throne,high and exalted,and the train of His robe filled the temple.

Does this mean God can be seen, after all? ^^
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Joagbaje(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2011
MrBible:

Satan/lucifer, had angelic power and authority which he fell from sort of. But when Adam was created, he was made in Gods image ,He became higher in authority than Satan and  all the angels.

So when Satan made man Adam fall, he took over the rulership of the earth and by that became GOD OF THIS WORLD. Adam indirectly delivered his own authority to Satan.

Luke 4:6
6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

It's this Adamic authority that Satan had and by that he had authority once again.  Remember that satan was once defeated by angel Micheal and  thrown out of heaven but when he took on Adamic authority he became higher than micheal. When Satan had another encounter with micheal over the body of Moses, micheal recognise the adamic power and authoruty he couldnt handle satan like he did before. He had to use a higher authority by invoking the name of God against satan.

Jude 1:9
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

And That's why Jesus had to defeat him as man and he restored mans dominion back to him.
Re: But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
How can a robot created by man then rise up one day and try to take over from man. We need a new understanding of who satan really is.

How can the president's robot,  jet or limo rise one day and then decide to take over from him? 

i.chuka:

@op
got in through the back door of where?
@image123
hw can one "Enter" aso rock without an "Access" card?if he(satan)"Access" have been revoke,how can he "Enter"?
So Jonathan can grant Access to his enemy to Enter aso rock,who formally plotted a coup against his Government.is that possible? without first granting the person pardon(forgiveness).

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Pray For Your Enemies? / 7 Streams Of Income - God's Will / Another Look At The Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.