Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pls Help With Blackberry Prices - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls Help With Blackberry Prices (808 Views)

Swap Ur Nokia With Blackberry Now / Nokia 5230 Swap With Blackberry 8310/8320 / I Can Supply You With Blackberry Phones ( read for more details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With Blackberry Prices by babseg(m): 2:10am On Dec 12, 2011
Pls how much can I get blackberry pearl 8200 and blackberry curve 8310 at fairly used price.Thanks
Re: Pls Help With Blackberry Prices by babseg(m): 2:10am On Dec 12, 2011
I'm waiting
Re: Pls Help With Blackberry Prices by babseg(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2011
Pls I need to know
Re: Pls Help With Blackberry Prices by page9(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2011
Go and get it in computer village. Don't think you will sit down there and expect people to do everything for you.

Get out and get going! You will even get it cheaper depends on how far you are prepare to search and bargain
Re: Pls Help With Blackberry Prices by babseg(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
page9:

Go and get it in computer village. Don't think you will sit down there and expect people to do everything for you.

Get out and get going! You will even get it cheaper depends on how far you are prepare to search and bargain

I dont live near lagos at all
Re: Pls Help With Blackberry Prices by Akosbaba(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
U're not getting replies cos those are old skool bbs
Re: Pls Help With Blackberry Prices by babseg(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
Akosbaba:

U're not getting replies cos those are old skool bbs

Thanks. just want to know how much i can get them.

(1) (Reply)

Strategy To Speed Charge Your Phone Without Nepa Or Generator / Almost New 10.2inch Google Android Wifi Touch Screen Tablet Pc +modem+keyboard / Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY For Sale @60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.