Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 - Education (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (134849 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2012
Hello people, I can see dat you guys are really anxious, that's very normal cos I was too, First of all your accommodation will be allocated to you through the e_portal and that is a very important aspect of your staying you have to make sure that you apply quickly the moment word gets out that online reg has started.
2) You guys should start gearing your brains up cos the long stay at home could have affected you in one way or the other, start engaging in any form of mental exercise. For the science students in the house I.e chem, phy, geology, math, statistics and engineering, e.t.c you guys will be doing almost the same courses in your 100 level, try and brush up on your mathematics(na 5 unit course ooo) phy and chem, some whitehouse students will also offer bio in year 1.
3) For those in microbiology, botany, zoo, agric, pharmacy , medicine, and others, try and brush up on your chemistry, phy, and some of yu will be doing a lil bit of maths e.g pharm, biochemistry, medicine is excluded though but they will offer a particular maths course from the social sciences. All of yu guys in dis category will be doing lots of practicals.
4)As for the law students you guys will offer philosophy and some social sciences course in year 1 sha, Don't rili know about you guys sha, likewise social sciences students, accounting you guys will be doing a particular type of mathematics so get ready too.
5) I must warn that the kind of friends and the people you move with, can really affect you either positively or negatively, and don't get distracted with the all da parties and social life in ife,
6) Also try to move closer to God, its not all about reading, and don't carry the 'I AM BRILLIANT' mentality to campus, you might be disappointed. I would also like to invite you all to my fellowship 'SCM' Student Christian Movement' .
7) Just relax have fun, and chill for resumption,

Afolabi 'Tife
Industrial Chem.
200 level.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Lizylaw(f): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2012
Gudness me. Whr av i bn? Ehn ehn. Oga new medic, aw ar u? Av u bn told i av a personal vendatta agnst al medical studnts here? Una no fit reach 100 sha. I'm sure of dat. Av fun evry1. 26th no far agn o

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by tleo(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2012
Those lukn fr d courses to b offrd in dir dept shuld go to oauife.edu.ng click on faculties, choose ur faculty n dept, den click on academics its gona display d courses,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by mystique82(f): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2012
@jidelaw bring like four white shirts and like two pairs of black trousers u won't be wearing black and white which is the dress code for law students everyday cos u r in part one. As for textbooks ul need to buy Nigerian legal methods by abiola sanni and learning the law by glanville Williams the latter of which I would advise you to read thoroughly before coming to school so as to have a feel of what u r getting into.finally as most of your courses are in other departments apart from legal methods which is in the faculty of law bring your normal clothes to school.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Matnat(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2012
@mytique82: You're the Year Two B.Pharm student (m¤¤¤¤m), right? Keep it up! SHALOM.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Nairalane: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2012
@all, why are u fishing in fear's troubled waters. We dont cross d river b4 we get there, but we get there b4 we cross it. Not underminig d strenght of d stalite's orientation on this forum, but you ll be given a subtle and succint version in sch. On resumption, u ll be wanting to miss no lecture, but suddenly u ll be occupied and u be wanted in class Or rather, lectures wud be fixed to miss u. Then u ll be optimiscally downgraded, resorting u to what fate eventually wins for u. Why? because we think learning ends in class. I would first underscore the importance of Godliness in Oau. Forget the rest, relax, take things as they are, sit back and watch God in action. HE LL MAKE THINGS EASY FOR HIS PEOPLE. Try Him.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Abatvic(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
destineguy:

@chemengers in da hauz, hope y'all doin gud! Pls any stalites wu has info on courses under chem. Eng shud pls post.
I also av a questn cos am a little bit confused,in all my documents i used Kolawole Adebayo Abiodun,bt in 2008 wen my mum helpd me to collect my birth cert. She gave dem Kolawole Israel Adebayo, Do i need an affidavit ppl?
yes o u nid it.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by mystique82(f): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
@mytique82: You're the Year Two B.Pharm student (m¤¤¤¤m), right? Keep it up! SHALOM.
@matnat I am a law student.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Abatvic(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
oluafolabi:

Hello people, I can see dat you guys are really anxious, that's very normal cos I was too, First of all your accommodation will be allocated to you through the e_portal and that is a very important aspect of your staying you have to make sure that you apply quickly the moment word gets out that online reg has started.
2) You guys should start gearing your brains up cos the long stay at home could have affected you in one way or the other, start engaging in any form of mental exercise. For the science students in the house I.e chem, phy, geology, math, statistics and engineering, e.t.c you guys will be doing almost the same courses in your 100 level, try and brush up on your mathematics(na 5 unit course ooo) phy and chem, some whitehouse students will also offer bio in year 1.
3) For those in microbiology, botany, zoo, agric, pharmacy , medicine, and others, try and brush up on your chemistry, phy, and some of yu will be doing a lil bit of maths e.g pharm, biochemistry, medicine is excluded though but they will offer a particular maths course from the social sciences. All of yu guys in dis category will be doing lots of practicals.
4)As for the law students you guys will offer philosophy and some social sciences course in year 1 sha, Don't rili know about you guys sha, likewise social sciences students, accounting you guys will be doing a particular type of mathematics so get ready too.
5) I must warn that the kind of friends and the people you move with, can really affect you either positively or negatively, and don't get distracted with the all da parties and social life in ife,
6) Also try to move closer to God, its not all about reading, and don't carry the 'I AM BRILLIANT' mentality to campus, you might be disappointed. I would also like to invite you all to my fellowship 'SCM' Student Christian Movement' .

Afolabi 'Tife
Industrial Chem.
200 level.
[b][/b]tanx man [s][/s]
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Abatvic(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
oluafolabi:

Afolabi 'Tife
Industrial Chem.
200 level.
[b][/b]tanx man[s][/s]
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Watoy: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
@boluzie,abatvic,chiaman,lizylaw,nd al tnx 4 d warm wlcm, @lizylaw,i avnt bn gstd @destineguy,i tink an afidavt wil b advicable dough,due 2 d difrnc in d 3rd name, nd as 4 dos in d sciences,i advice dt u budgt sme amounts 4 d physical clearance in ur dept, nd d dept u wil b offerin practical courses,nd oda petty materials nided 4 al internal reg,, jst 2 save urslf unexptd spendin sha,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Sammypeters: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
Gudmorng frnd, pls any info 4 we public administration frerhers on txtbooks., nature of the course., courses to be offered, and others, it seem am d only public admin student n d ouse
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Watoy: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
Am sori,nt only 2 d sciences bt al freshers, jst an advice
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by lekside05(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2012
Teaser4:

guy you do partial,what abt we Public Admin students,hope i wont do maths. . .cos i hate it
ur courses ar SSC105 (social science mathematics), ssc 101, his 101, pad 101, ssc 111, and one other which i can't remember 4 now.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
lekside05:

ur courses ar SSC105 (social science mathematics), ssc 101, his 101, pad 101, ssc 111, and one other which i can't remember 4 now.
Yeeeeeeeeee, . . .why now,why i go do maths,bro hope that maths(ssc) is not conk,like mth101, Thanks for replying. . . . God bless you bro
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Abehordun(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
Any urp student in the house should pls update me on courses to be offered in 200L.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by ElishaFGSH(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
Ten days to resumption! The supplementary list is yet to be pasted! What is wrong with oau? Why is everything like this? May the'ancient of days'solve OAU's problems ooooo!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by lekside05(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2012
Teaser4:

Yeeeeeeeeee,  . . .why now,why i go do maths,bro hope that maths(ssc) is not conk,like mth101,  Thanks for replying. . . . God bless you bro
its not dat hard, but u will do som further maths topic like matrices, coordinate geometric, partial fraction etc, but u dont av to let maths scare u, cos u will do maths until u reach 300l, u will do ssc106, ssc201 and ssc 202. all u av to do is to b focus, i also feel dsame wen i heard dat am going to do maths, but i later discover dat is not dat hard, at the same it is not easy, if u dont give it what it takes,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by denvers: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2012
@sammy h peter u still dey skul?
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Lizylaw(f): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
mystique82:

@matnat I am a law student.
Miss Mystique, ma name is Elizabeth n i'v bn admitd 4 law. i'l sure lyk to meet you. Pls drop ur facebuk addrs nd 2go if u'r thr. Tanx
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
lekside05:

its not dat hard, but u will do som further maths topic like matrices, coordinate geometric, partial fraction etc, but u dont av to let maths scare u, cos u will do maths until u reach 300l, u will do ssc106, ssc201 and ssc 202. all u av to do is to b focus, i also feel dsame wen i heard dat am going to do maths, but i later discover dat is not dat hard, at the same it is not easy, if u dont give it what it takes,
ok thanks bro,now that i knw what i'm gona,i'm ready for it. . . Furthermaths!!!!! OMG
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
lekside05:

ok thanks bro,now that i knw what i'm gona,i'm ready for it. . . Furthermaths!!!!! OMG
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by horlarlaykan09: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
Abehordun:

Any urp student in the house should pls update me on courses to be offered in 200L.
ar u also 4 urg,omg! I tot i wuz d only 1 here.ad me up on 2go:lakesyde09,faizbuk:olalekan babalola
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Bentleylove(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
As a dramatic arts student, i already knw the courses i'll be taking,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
Any D.E computer engineering student in the house?? Would equally want to hook up with any computer engineering student or electrical engineering student, *waiting*
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Sammypeters: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2012
@denvers, i stil dey campus, my fellow public admin pals, teaser04 and lekside05, ow una dey, our course na simple one oo, no fear at all, i lyke 2 kno u more beta, add me on fb sammy h peters,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by tleo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hey guys chk out dis page, http://netque.oauife.edu.ng/
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by emmatador(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hello guys I an very confused here is it that the registration have commenced in Ife or is there any other info that we need to know that we haven't gotten? please I will advice that we should take the topics one at a time in other that other people do not get confused we should post what is relevant to the discussion in other that everyone will be carried along and people will get the real news without reading and browsing confused about the situation through all the thread. Thanks Emmanuel(Law, Ife)
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by emmatador(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
Guys I dont knw if u have noticed any change on eportal but I have and it is that it does not display any fee but it now states 2011-2012 session and a blank page and also I don't knw if there is anyone here who who's state of origin does not display on eportal when checking ur admission status mine does not.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Lumie08(f): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Very funny. 16th has come n is almost gone wif all hope of having d eportal uploaded going with it. Now evry1 starts to talk abt d course they are going to take instead. Dats cool. Let us all just keep watching. @adebayo201 watz hope? @all gud day!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Lumie08(f): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
Very funny. 16th has come n is almost gone wif all hope of having d eportal uploaded going with it. Now evry1 starts to talk abt d course they are going to take instead. Dats cool. Let us all just keep watching. @adebayo201 watz hope? @all gud day!
[/pre][pre]
[pre][/pre]
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by jgatherer(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
Emmatador, i think it's normal because dat's what it also displays whenever i check

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (107)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / Latest News On ASUU Strike / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.