Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore (11708 Views)

Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore / Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore / Nigerian Wins Queen Of Africa Students In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Kay1kay1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
Great! Muhammad, we 'd like to see even greater achievements. If Malaysia opens up opportunities and appreciates the essence of research, why not sick to her?
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Kay1kay1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
Great! Muhammad, we 'd like to see even greater achievements. If Malaysia opens up opportunities and appreciates the essence of research, why not sick to her?. . . And Malaysia of all places . . . with the deeds of some Nigerians there, this is a blessing.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by anonimi: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
Princek12:

Naija don suffer. So now or brainiacs are now going to Malaysia.

Nor be today!
Na so dem from Malaysia come take oil palm seedlings in the 1960s. Today na we dey import vegetable oil from Malaysia embarassed
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by JahMan1: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
It's just that "No place like home".
Else nothing should make Moh'd or his like to think of wasting their time here.
I love his efforts, unlike his BH brothers.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by 989900: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
Big! Big!! Kudos Bro. Something good to cheer about at least. Goverment shortcommings asides, we got no love for one another in Africa and much so in 9Ja. (I've gone thru many personal experiences to understand what you went thru bro.)
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Konnektions146(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
EzeCanada:

Whats the big deal. Why are you blowing his trumpet.I won a much higher award in the same field.
dont lbe a saddist, celebratee success and it wont hurt yu. do yu want to e the only success??

i congratulate yu my broda.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Konnektions146(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
EzeCanada:

Whats the big deal. Why are you blowing his trumpet.I won a much higher award in the same field.
dont lbe a saddist, celebratee success and it wont hurt yu. do yu want to e the only success??

i congratulate yu my broda.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Pelumiv(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
This guy has made himself,Naija and Africa proud. For the HOD, ko gun esin ko le ba Muhammed. The guy has gone international.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by ahamdiheme: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
This is just one out of so many Nigerians making waves out there. Search in the American universities renowned Nigerian scholars especially in the field of engineering. He should not burn his bridges though, congrats to him
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Tinyemeka(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
Crap! Brain drain indeed.

Congrats to him on being a super-achiever. So if given the choice of Nigeria or Malaysia to work in, which would you choose?

He seems smart. I reckon he'll be back to Nigeria soon, working in one of the top-rated oil firms.

I don't even see him venturing to the US or Europe. What with their collapsing economy.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
Tinyemeka:

Crap! Brain drain indeed.

Congrats to him on being a super-achiever. So if given the choice of Nigeria or Malaysia to work in, which would you choose?

He seems smart. I reckon he'll be back to Nigeria soon, working in one of the top-rated oil firms.

I don't even see him venturing to the US or Europe. What with their collapsing economy.

So if he doesnt go there[US & EUROPE,where will he go to? You seem to 4gt that those conutries invest the very well in R&grin. iF I MAY ASK,cn u please mention the top 5 conutries in R&grin expenditure and where they are located in[WEST OR EAST]?
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Profkenny1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
Beyond every reasonable doubt I can conclude the present Nigeria has no future, imagine brain drain!!!!!, including me,we've all left the shores of that country(Nigeria) to countries where we can further our academic career.Thank God I'm also in Asia making waves in my field.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
Dts supersonic branics ar lost 4rm ds country evryday. Hw we wan take progress, der ar so many inteligent ppl in ds 9ja but dey ar destroyed by 9ja itself. Congrates t him thou i pray i wil supass his achivemnt 1day n mk 9ja proud
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by tpia5: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
i don't even see him venturing to the US or Europe. What with their collapsing economy.

So if he doesnt go there[US & EUROPE,where will he go to?

please ask him oh.

i'm sure the guy's longwinded story is simply a ruse to apply for asylum or something.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Jenifa1: 4:10am On Dec 13, 2011
kudos to him.

ahamdiheme:

This is just one out of so many Nigerians making waves out there. Search in the American universities renowned Nigerian scholars especially in the field of engineering. He should not burn his bridges though, congrats to him

good point
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by LloydAchi(m): 4:20am On Dec 13, 2011
Nice one Mallam. Congrats. I hope/pray that the enemies of education "BH" don't take you out before you give back what you have to the country. cool
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by GChux1: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2011
Glad to hear one of the very few positive things from a Nigerian. I wish it was in Nigeria everything ensued.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by saintchyco: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2011
My ownly worry is what he does with all this knowlegde
I hope he wont us it as a tool of  Mass distruction and turn boko and start haraming us oooooooo LOL

congratulation  Man That the way forward for this country
[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by bright007(f): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2011
Good for him!
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by hage4king: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2011
Congrats our rulers are still politicizing ,while rulers of advanced countries are

thinking ahead
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2011
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by nagoma(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
please ask him oh.

i'm sure the guy's longwinded story is simply a ruse to apply for asylum or something.

Most ridiculous , they believe everybody needs asylum.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by member479760: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2011
Practically, a PhD student in science can not do research alone, the guy should tell us his % he contributed in the research. what he received not important but the actual physical result.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by ichommy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
congratulations,
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by dagboss(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
Brain drain! brain drain!! drain brain!!! whatever. Nigerians have been traveling out for greener pastures since time immemorial. It is now worse no thanks to our drowning economy, bad and vision-less leadership over decades. But come to think of it- with the number of Nigerian doctors in the US and Saudi Arabia and other top rated professionals all over the advanced world, is it not instructive that this country has not collapsed completely like so many N/Landers would want it to be. But since you people have lost hope completely on this country, me too I am waiting eagerly for the CIA year maybe that will solve this Naija bashing for life.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by thimbook2(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
its best to stop mouthing half-baked excuses for the HOD and co; put yourself in the guy's shoes, put yourself in Nigeria's shoes. Look at the immense figures, in every sector and area of Nigerian life, of wasted destinies, opportunities and dreams.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN SOME COCKSUCKA HANGING ON TO ME just to prove a point or for the best of some abstract best interest when i could be maximizing my potentials and really be developing stuff that'd provide a higher quality of life for my people. its surprising how pple just come out here, facelessly, under the cover of keyboards and phones sounding all hypocritical and hyper-critical, I DON'T BLAME THE GUY O, if the guy didn't follow his instincts and dreams, would we have the expert he has become today, with the BSh!t muguns like yarning here!

I've been in both worlds before and believe me, the public sector sucks for its bureaucracy, paid employment still has its limitations and not all folks are cut out to be entrepreneurs but the fact remains that some baboons think its their sole right and duty to nail a lid on your potentials and to keep it there till all you can do is tell stories of what you could have been and done to coming generations.

how many here have such achievements? laud the guy's tenacity, creativity and try learn something instead of just going besides the point, na true say that place dey stifle true creativity and ingenuity? where is the boy who came up with the aeronautic engine and propulsion system designs at age 20? where's the other one who designed the helicopter? do you wanna have an idea what my group came up with for JETS entries way back in college and what became of it in your beloved country's system and why i also opted for the brain drain option? bros' welcome aboard jare, leave the no-life nland keyboard-pros, who sabi una sef?
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by ortopazz(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
The state of science is more pathetic than our economy, millions watch hollywood wishing their dreams wil come true, yet 9jirian leaderz are too corupt to see past their children.

Cngratz bro.
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2011
Congrat him 9ja is loosing ooo ooooo
Re: Nigerian Wins Best Artificial Intelligence Research Award In Singapore by purplekayc(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
This is another proof that dz country is not a place to be @ least for any intellectually sound mind!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Problem Of Admission In Nigerian Institutions / How To Calculate LASU Departmental Cut Off Mark / How To Check JAMB Online Admission Status 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.