Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Do You Love/hate Most About Harmattan? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Love/hate Most About Harmattan? (1446 Views)

12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / How Harsh Is The Harmattan Weather In Your State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Love/hate Most About Harmattan? by leonaidas(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2011
On my way to work this moring, i took my sister's wet lips and applied it on my lip, apparently i over did it, cos i just a lot of strange stares on my way to the bustop. I was just trying to avoid one of the things i hate most about this season: dry lips
Things i hate
-Dry lips and skin
-Bleeding nose
-Dust, dust and more dust
-My whites gets dirty on time

Things i love
-The fact that i can do wash and wear(wash my clothes now and wear it in the next 30mins)
This is just me, i'ld really love to hear urs just for the kicks.
Re: What Do You Love/hate Most About Harmattan? by iice(f): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
I love Harmattan.
Growing up in J-Town it was friggin awesome.
Was the time for bonfires and sleeping by the lake.
Wake up to the cold and sip some hot tea.

My own problem was allergies. But i worked around that.

(1) (Reply)

inside-pastor-ayo-oritsejafors-jet.ht / Happy Birthday Ikechukwu / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.