Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Is The Nigerian Law School Website So Inadequate? Lol - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is The Nigerian Law School Website So Inadequate? Lol (1313 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Nigerian Law School Website So Inadequate? Lol by MrMaaaN: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
Alright peeps, I am looking to gain admission into the Nigerian law school next year June, in order not to waste your time I read former posts on the topic but to no avail because they all directed me to the website.

Am sure from the topic of my discussion you can tell where I am going with this lol…
It just isn't up to date; all it talks about is BarII. Furthermore because I am applying from the UK I can’t just walk into the law school and demand information so I am sure you can quantify my frustration.

Does anyone have an idea when and how to apply? Please help…,  “Abeg” “jor” “biko nu”   (I am pretty sure I got those spellings wrong  tongue)
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Law School Website So Inadequate? Lol by Oyinda88: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
Join the club!! That website is a damn apology!!

Im looking to start this June also for Bar 1. I did manage to speak to someone from the law school last week on two separate occasions just to ensure that I was being provided with the same information.
Im told that applications start in February and that law school starts in June. I have a few friends there now but due to the strikes and what not, they are not able to provide me with any further information for now. Have you had a chance to speak to anyone who is studying at the moment or with anyone from the law school via phone/email?

Oyinda88
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Law School Website So Inadequate? Lol by Oyinda88: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2012
-The applications forms are out now on the NLS websitesmiley
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Law School Website So Inadequate? Lol by excel4sure: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
Foreign Trained Laywers do better in Nigerian law schools than Nigerian trained laywers.Do you agreed?

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Announces Resumption, Releases Calendar / UNIBEN Lecturer Caught In The Act / Breaking News: ASUU Calls Off Strike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.