|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,281,698 members, 5,002,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at 03:58 PM
|Benefits Of Exercise by pharmacist(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2011|
Unknown to many, exercise has some health benefits.
• One way that regular physical activity protects against heart disease is by burning extra calories,
which helps you to lose excess weight or stay at your desirable weight.
• May help to prevent cancers of the breast, uterus, and colon.
• Strengthens your lungs and helps them to work more efficiently.
• Tones and strengthens your muscles.
• Builds stamina.
• Keeps your joints in good condition.
• Improves balance.
• May slow bone loss.
• Give you more energy.
• Help you to relax and cope better with stress.
• Build confidence.
• Allow you to fall asleep more quickly and sleep more soundly.
• Help you to beat the blues.
• Provide an enjoyable way to share time with friends or family
• Reduces your heart disease risk
• Reduces your chances of developing other risk factors for heart disease. For example, regular physical activity
• May reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol, increase HDL (good) cholesterol, and
• Lower high blood pressure.
• Protect your heart by helping to prevent and control diabetes.
• Help you to lose excess weight or
• Stay at your desirable weight, which will also help to lower your risk of heart disease.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22