Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! (1073 Views)

(hillarious Photo) Xmas Chicken Commit Suicide / When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Xmas Chicken Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by bingbagbo(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2011
A couple bought a big fat hen on 2th december for the xmas the next day.
Early on 25th, they slaughtered and prepared a wonderful soup with it tongue tongue
They both agreed on not tasting a bit until they close from church.
At church, while the pastor was still preaching, the man whispered into the wife's ear "i am going to shittz, i will be right back".
few minutes later, the wife was wondering what had kept her husband that late, so she left the church to go and find out!
When she got home, no one was around, so she headed for the kitchen and made away with the left thigh of the chicken.in an attempt to hide and eat the meat, she headed straight to the bathroom. . .and guess what;

the husband was hiding there as well with the chicken's right thigh!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

who is the thiefest amongst both of the two of them combined twice in a binary numeral?
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by Judek2(m): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2011
I'm tired of reading this same joke. sad
I'v known this poke joke since my primary one.
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by oderemo(m): 12:54am On Dec 13, 2011
This a yoke composed by a bloodklat drunkard.
Twart.
The diction was terrible.
Go back to skul.
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by Lucario007(m): 1:38am On Dec 13, 2011
*just passing by* i blame myself for not looking at who posted this yoke tongue
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by StudioCFR(m): 5:26am On Dec 13, 2011
judek, lucario and remo, u guys no go kill me grin

bin gbagbo wetin u do dis guys? grin
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by bingbagbo(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2011
Studio CFR:

judek, lucario and remo, u guys no go kill me grin

bin gbagbo wetin u do dis guys? grin

ma paddy, na jelousy oo! share jelousy! cheesy cheesy

bush pigs!! angry angry
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by bright007(f): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2011
@bin gbagbo:Well,for making an attempted attempt,I score u 1/10.
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by mustspin: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2011
@bin gbagbo, is dis a joke or a comprehension abi wots it woth the question angry angry angry
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by bingbagbo(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2011
mustspin:

@bin gbagbo, is dis a joke or a comprehension abi wots it woth the question angry angry angry

u wanna know what it is? scroll down
=
=
=

=

=
=

=
=

its your papa nyaansh!! grin grin grin, bush pig!! nonsense! angry next time brush your teeth b4 you preach, AGAMA LIZARD!, BUFOON!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by mustspin: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^rants from a mad man undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by sylve11: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2011
mustspin:

^^^rants from a mad man undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

u know what i mean grin grin grin cool
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by bingbagbo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2011
sylve1 is studio cfr
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by sylve11: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
bin gbagbo:

sylve1 is studio cfr

sad sad sad cool
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by bright007(f): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
Thread Locked
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2011
bright007:

Thread Locked

fool!! angry
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by lysaa(f): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
bin gbagbo:

A couple bought a big fat hen on 2th december for the xmas the next day.
Oh heck! funny how some things don't just change.
Re: Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb! by bingbagbo(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2011
lysaa:

Oh heck! funny how some things don't just change.

bush pig!! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Go Save Pastor / Gals! / An Epic (pic) - GEJ Stars As Indiana Jona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.