Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Is Fast Selling In Town - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Fast Selling In Town (1094 Views)

How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. / What Items Imported From China That Is Fast Selling In Nig? / Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Fast Selling In Town by captjones: 3:37am On Sep 29, 2007
Guys I am coming home on vacation from yanki but would like to make some extra dow. So what items should I bring in to sell to make some serious money.
Re: What Is Fast Selling In Town by seunniji(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2007
I tell you Lap top and phones
Re: What Is Fast Selling In Town by mekoyo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2007
Good laptops
Re: What Is Fast Selling In Town by BTreasures: 1:55am On Sep 30, 2007
LapTops, Digital Cameras, Camcoders, Flash Drives, and . . ,

Contact me for PR, Marketing and Sales, We also do Business Registration

Journey Mercy and God be with U.

Re: What Is Fast Selling In Town by kingrd(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2007
Be ready to sell at moderate prices. Cellphones are cheaper here than in the US. Do not come with the idea of making a kill,
Re: What Is Fast Selling In Town by kgcltd(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2007
SADC VISSION 2020 which was formaly launched on 24th September, 2007 with the vission to raise 1,000,000 (one million) successful entrepreneurs by the year 2020. This will come with the highest celebration galour ever in September, 2020. You can see that this tally with the vission of Nigerian nation - to be among the fastest growing economy in the world by 2020.
WILL YOU BE FOUND MISSING? Only you can answer this. But it takes you little or nothing to either be there or not be there. ACTION-DECISION

JUST JOIN THE MEMBERSHIP OF SEN (SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS NETWORK. PIAM! You are there! This is becasue this offer is open only to readers of SuccessDigest Extra upon which platform this programm is being promoted. And By registering with SEN, you agree to become part of SuccessDigest Readers Family. Readers who must believe strongly in what the newpaper stands for and have benefitted one way or the other from our platform, SADC. In case you don't know, Success Digest Extra is a wealth empowerment life changing magazine produced by SADC every forthnight.

How does this programm work?
Like I said earlier, just join the programm with N1050 (one thousand and fifty naira only) and introduce 50 people who can also join the programm with the same amount; thats all. But you know what you must go home at the end of the day with N4,590,000 (four million, five hundred and ninety thousand naira) after you must received all other FREE benefits attached to it which include:
· A copy of current editions Success Digest Extra
(Wealth Empowerment Magazine) every two weeks - FREE
· A set of books on entrepreneurship - FREE
· A three-week intensive (all expenses paid) on entrepreneurship course.- FREE
The course will cover the following:
What It Takes To Be An Entrepreneur
How To Recognize Opportunities
How To Write A Winning Business Plan
How To Know What Customers In Your Market Need
Effective Business Management
How To Acquire Customers And Keep Them For Life
How To Stand Up To Competitors And Overcome Them
How To Establish Your Business On A Solid Foundation Of Integrity and Honesty
· Two-week intensive (all expenses paid) ICT training with a brand new LAPTOP - FREE
IS THIS NOT ANOTHER SCAM OOOO!!!!!! NO WAY!!
The founder of this programm DR. SUNNY OBAZU-OJEAGBASE, who believe in intergrity has put his life online with this programm. He is a well reputable industrious son of Nigeria who took it upon himself, with the help of his wife to pull people from lewest ebb to the top. Even if it is a scam, N1000 (one thousand naira only) is not that much to lost if you are a risk taker. Beside, even if nothing happens, the free magazine that costs N100 which you will be receiving every two weeks would have covered your money. But I urge you to take action. This is a promising opportunity.But if along the line you feel that your time and money are being wasted, just indicate, I guarantee your money back immediately.

I must however state categorically here that the major aim of this programm is to raise 1,000,000 successful entrepreneurs who establish their from one idea or the other they got from the magazine, SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA. Therefore, the priority is to help pass the information contains there in the magazine to other people and not the monetary value attached to it. You can also read more detail about the programm on www.successfulentrepreneursnetwork.com

In fact I can't wait to join this programme. Please how I go about it?
Open a fastecash account. This is absolutely free. You can open it at http:///ytl3fs Just copy it and paste on the browser.
Purchase a PINCODE from SADC authorized Resller. You can contact us for that on 08034257884 or mail him on indomitable76@gmail.com
Go to their website www.successfulentrepreneursnetwork.com
Click on REGISTRATION.

*Remember! Your REFERRAL ID : indomitable76

For more information contact do not hesitate to leave our comments

SPONSORED BY DR. SUNNY OBAZU – OJEAGBASE
Founder: Success Attitude Development Center
Editor: COMPLETE SPORTS and SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA
28, Esuola Street, Off Agoo Palaceway, Okota Lagos
Re: What Is Fast Selling In Town by captjones: 1:47am On Jan 30, 2008
NEW LAPTOPS UP FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE!!!  (HP DV9608 A64, TOSHIBA A210-062 TX2, HP DV2608, TOSHIBA A200-12V)
CALL 08061226272 OR E-MAIL captjones537@yahoo.co.uk.

(1) (Reply)

4.5 Trillion Naira Budget - More Than The Uk Budget. We Get Pay For Nija O. Shei / The Secrets Of Success In Life / Double Arm And Double Lamp Solar Street Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.