Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Are You A Student Architect Or You Know One? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Student Architect Or You Know One? (736 Views)

You Got To You Know One Another Customary / How To Manage Your Finances As A Student / Any Uniben Students In The Building? Lets Get To Know One Another! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Student Architect Or You Know One? by Deage(m): 3:21am On Dec 13, 2011
If the answer to that question is yes then this information is for you. If you are are currently studying architecture in any institution of higher learning then you are cordially invited to join this virtual group of architectural students. Architecture is a profession of great thinkers and how a nation properly harness its inert potentials without this creative minds. Architecture will ever remain the mirror of the society. Join fellow Nigerians doing what you are doing and help revolutionize the architecture of this nation.
visit; [http://groups.google.com/group/archiplanet] to join or send an e-mail to [archiplanet@googlegroups.com]
wish to see you there.

Re: Are You A Student Architect Or You Know One? by TLore(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
I know this is late, but I am now one.

I have to say, that picture's design is MAD. I love how all the interplaying elements come together.

(1) (Reply)

I Nid Info About Uniuyo Nd Uniport / Unilag Forever. Sign The Petition / Moshod Abiola Polytechnic Post Utme Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.