Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Caritas University, Nike, Enugu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caritas University, Nike, Enugu (9853 Views)

Meet Nike Okundaye Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard, Others / Caritas University, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caritas University, Nike, Enugu by Terry1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hi,
Please anyone with useful information like sales of undergraduate admission forms, fees e.t.c. at CARITAS UNIVERSITY, ENUGU should please post it to me through my email address, xplendor@yahoo.com or can equally call me: 08066745471

I shall be very grateful,

eNjOy!
Re: Caritas University, Nike, Enugu by theoizy: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2010
please, i'm badly also in need of caritas information. anybody wif useful information should please inbox me @ luisfigo34@yahoo.com or add me as a friend on facebook and inbox me dere. my screen name on facebook is Israel Ebubechukwu Ogoke or Adeisrael Oluwaebubhey Oaghoakaeay,

i'l be so grateful if any1 can get the information accross to me "ASAP"
Re: Caritas University, Nike, Enugu by flasha(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2010
I will like to know how long it takes to get a Transcript from Obafemi Awolowo University.

My Cousin (Name with-held) based in Canada has being trying to get his Undergraduate transcript from the so call "Great Ife" for more than Six Months now. The finished from Agric. Engineering in 1997. The non release of this transcript is affecting his chance of furthering his education and get his credential assessed to the Canadian equivalent.

My brother --an undergraduate of OAU, helping in getting the document say one Sir Kay in the Exams and Record Department is not ready to do his job except all he has done to make him including the illegal dropping of gratitude.

Please is there a way to able to get across to the School Authority -- VC, DVCs or Registrar.

I will like to know how long it takes to get a Transcript from Obafemi Awolowo University.

My Cousin (Name with-held) based in Canada has being trying to get his Undergraduate transcript from the so call "Great Ife" for more than Six Months now. The finished from Agric. Engineering in 1997. The non release of this transcript is affecting his chance of furthering his education and get his credential assessed to the Canadian equivalent.

My brother --an undergraduate of OAU, helping in getting the document say one Sir Kay in the Exams and Record Department is not ready to do his job except all he has done to make him including the illegal dropping of gratitude.

Please is there a way to able to get across to the School Authority -- VC, DVCs or Registrar.

(1) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU Denies Fresh Notice To Shut Down Universities / What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? / Registrar, Oloyede Reveals What Exposed Corruption In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.