Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site (2081 Views)

Need A Webhosting Site / Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria / How Do I Host My Website After Designing It From My Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by j4sure(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
IF U HAVE A GOOD HOSTING PACKAGE DAT CAN HOST MY SITE (#1,500 )PLS CALL 08094542680 )tnks
Re: Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by frisahost(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
visit frisahost.com to see the best hosting package that fit your need
Re: Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by ahmsta(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
Read on my review about cheap and reliable web hosts in Nigeria here http://www.ahmsta.com/2011/10/web-hosting-in-nigeria.html

i hope it helps.
Re: Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by kiran1: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2012
You can host your site at http://www.thewebpole.com/ .
It's one of the hosting provider which offer three plans, You can choose any of them.

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by mastere3: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2012
Try www.vbhostnet.com Unlimited Nigeria web hosting solution, Reseller and Master Reseller Hosting with FREE domain names
Re: Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by hobyner(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2012
visit www.web4africa.com. its what i use to host my site www.droparena.com
Re: Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by tpraja: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2012
Its good to have your country related hosting server
Re: Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by serverman: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
QServers.net are very good. Offering 1GB hosting for N2,500 + Free domain name.

You should give them a try.
Re: Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by histechs(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2012
Pls check www.histechsonline.net for your best hosting.
Re: Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by calebharris: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
you can check this list http://www.webhostingsearch.com/cheap-web-hosting.php to view some companies that offer cheap hosting services
Re: Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site by SureBiz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
if you are looking for a reliable peace of mind web hosting without downtime of your site

The CloudHost platform gives your business search engine listings through a unique SEO service that comes free with the hosting you get from them.

CloudHost beyond all doubts offers the most flexible and supportive service,

they have presence in Nigeria, Benin, United states and Great Britain

you can pay in Naira,

You can also have a working free account of any of their packages for 15 days before you pay

(1) (Reply)

Common Entrance Examination Cbt Software Needed / verified UK adsense with 50£ & naija adsense for sale / Please Help, How Can I Open An E-mail@myname.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.