Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad (2299 Views)

Import From Abroad Easily Make 50k Monthly Even If All U Have To Invest Is 10k / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America / Sending Money To Nigeria From Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad by USultimate: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
Its so nice to have a mall based oversea where one can order anything directly from the various stores and get them delivered to you in Nigeria. Being able to purchase items at wholesale prices and be assured of quality and quick delivery is a big relief for us.
I found it hard to believe until I used them a few times to purchase clothes for myself , family and business. Infact I do all my shopping there now. I recommend people to try them out and its know you still have trustworthy companies ready to do business with Nigerians. www.micostarmall.com
Re: Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad by onefinest: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2011
You are right! I first heard about them through my husband's company.They have been using them to order their healthcare products and other items their company need and that got me addicted to their site. Infact thats where I now do all my shopping for our kids.
You are sure of the quality and price of what u are buying and its one place u can get everything u need. I no get time for the wahala of pricing for niger market and all their fake china products.
Re: Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad by USultimate: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2011
I just wish they could take payments in naira because sometimes having to buy dollar is stress but at the same time the naira is never constant. But that will help a lot.
Re: Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad by debadest: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
They have started accepting naira payment at their GTB acct. I made some purchase last week and I paid in their naira GTB company acct.
I like their service so far!
Re: Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad by hardrockbaba: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2012
I like their service also. I received my laptop and shoes from them last week. I was impressed by their excellent and timely service.
Re: Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad by queenshade: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2012
How long did it take before you received your orders? I have seen their ads and but was not sure if there were real until I found out they are rated by Google as one of the best and safest place for Nigerians to shop online from overseas stores.
Re: Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad by hardrockbaba: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2012
Mine took about 15 days. They are realo. There is no way they can be a registered company in US and have partnered with all those stores and then be duping people. Either the US govt. or those stores will track them down. I also inquired from GTB on their company account which they use for customers to make payment if they had complaints from customers and GTB assured me they are real and have never had any complain from customers about them. When I picked up my goods from their branch pickup location at Ikeja, I also saw some dealers picking up a lot of goods from their office. That's were I am going to be doing my shopping now.
Re: Micostar Mall - Best & Safest Place To Shop & Receive Item Directly From Abroad by queenshade: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2012
That is not bad at all. Thanks. I am going to order some things now before their current promotion ends.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Your Future Now / Unique Multi-function Shelf For Your Bathroom. Now Available In Nigeria. / Ideymaje: Building My Business In Nigeria! (pictureblog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.