Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Need Info On Bulksms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Info On Bulksms (1205 Views)

Special Report On Bulksms Business / Need Info on Transport Biz In Lagos & Cost of VW Vanagon & LT. / I Need Info On Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Bulksms by Raylight2(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
All I know about Bulksms is sending sms with it. I want to know how to make more money with it.
Wish to hearing from you all. Thanks.
Re: I Need Info On Bulksms by myhelper: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
Oh, you missed our last seminar which we held last month at www.browsedotcom.com we are a web design company and we also help people set up a bulk sms website.
Re: I Need Info On Bulksms by debtech(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
You can make consistent profit from bulk sms by becoming a reseller with a reputable bulk SMS company where you will get SMS units at very low rate and you sell to your customers at a price determined by you.
Re: I Need Info On Bulksms by alldone(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
You can make a lot of money from bulksms.
i have 3 money making system with my bulk sms sites
1. i sell bulksms as a retailer to end user.
2. I set up bulksms site @ a fee
3. i sell bulksms to resellers.
in addition i also teach how to set it up @ a fee.

you can make cash because if you satisfy your clients they will keep comming back.

who will buy?
churches.
events such as marriage, Naming, seminars.
schools
other business
Individuals expecially this season.

regards.
Re: I Need Info On Bulksms by Damolux01(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2011
alldone:

You can make a lot of money from bulksms.
i have 3 money making system with my bulk sms sites
1. i sell bulksms as a retailer to end user.
2. I set up bulksms site @ a fee
3. i sell bulksms to resellers.
in addition i also teach how to set it up @ a fee.

you can make cash because if you satisfy your clients they will keep comming back.

who will buy?
churches.
events such as marriage, Naming, seminars.
schools
other business
Individuals expecially this season.

regards.
myhelper:

Oh, you missed our last seminar which we held last month at www.browsedotcom.com we are a web design company and we also help people set up a bulk sms website.
pls hw do Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ go about teaching M̶̲̅ε how †̥ set up ǎ̜̣̍ bulk sms site fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я pple
Re: I Need Info On Bulksms by ilovegames: 3:15am On Dec 25, 2011
Are you in need For a Relaoble GSM Cellphone Number Generator that is free and with out limitation

If Sure then Go Right here Free GSM Ohone Number Generator For Nigerians

You can too watch how this tool works if you happen to visit

===>> Free GSM Ohone Number Generator Youtube Video

You will also obtain some cool advertising software as properly once you subscribe .

Hope that helps
Re: I Need Info On Bulksms by Grantos: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2011
Bulk sms(A.K.A silent millionaire biz) is an easy to start and operate bizness and an intreasting one at that cus you get to choose when to work. Do you know you can make up to 150%-200% sending bulk sms? I never belived this untill i visited www.slimbpublication, the owners of the site has posted a step by step info on how to make 150%-@200% gain by sending bulk sms for ur clients. To get more info visit the site to see for urself or u can acll me on 08101503805 for tutorial on ow to get started.
NOTE::: The info on the site is free as they do not charge any money but if u call me am gonna charge u. grin Make ur choice
Re: I Need Info On Bulksms by emailguru: 4:59am On Dec 28, 2011
Bulk sms is good, but to candid with you, there is no way you can become a millionaire from it except if you work extraordinarily hard. Reason been that lots of people are already doing it, virtually every you enter today, you will find them doing it. Based on this, I will advice that you explore other business opportunities out their.
Re: I Need Info On Bulksms by Grantos: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2011
Sorry i made a mistake with the website. its www.slimbpublication..com or www.slimbpublication(asin .co.cc) Cheers!!!!
Re: I Need Info On Bulksms by opinvest: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2011
JUST CHECK DIS SITE FOR UR XMAS BONUS

(www.opinvest4all..com)
Re: I Need Info On Bulksms by Grantos: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
We offer the best sms marketing service in Port Harcourt and Nigeria. Do you intend to showcase your business and services to potential clients and customers? Then you need to do the following
Host a website--www.primehost247.com
Get a website--- www.globalwavetech.net
Advertise the website and product using Bulk sms. Thats where we come in, we have the numbers of everybody in Nigeria and Port Harcourt. Lets advertise your product to people @less 80kobo per sms. text2africa. Call us 0n 2348101503805 for more information. I am an sms reseller, i buy from www.smsdiva.com. They are trusted, so if you want to start you could check the out and please dont forget to tell them that www.text2africa referred you to the as i would be given 500 free sms units for each new customer i refer. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Cool Business You Can Invest On / Introducing The All New Iqdemy Uv Printers / Business For Entrepreneurs With Little Capital To Start -practical Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.