Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria (2096 Views)

Sdp Refines In Abuja With Barry Avotu Johnson 1st As Amac 2016 Candidate / Nigeria Now Refines 10.2mn Litres Of Petrol Locally / The Ivorian Crisis: The Opinion Of A Cameroonian Presidential Candidate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by asha80(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2011
Ivorian firm refines oil for Nigeria
Revelation that NNPC allocates 60,000 barrels of crude oil per day to SRI for refining shocks Senate
Article | December 13, 2011 - 1:32pm | By Emmanuel Okubenji

The Senate panel investigating petroleum subsidy management in Nigeria was on Monday stunned by the revelation that 60,000 barrels of petroleum were being refined daily for Nigeria by an Ivorian refinery.

This followed the other shocker that the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) could not account for 65,000 barrels per day out of the 445,000 barrels of crude oil allocated to them daily, with a debt overhang of N3.6 billion.

At the resumed sitting, Group Managing Director of the NNPC, Austin Oniwon told the Sen. Magnus Abe-led Senate Panel that the Corporation allocated 445,000 barrels of crude for refining, out of which 80,000 and 90,000 b/d were refined by the Warri and Port-Harcourt refineries respectively.

He further told the panel that 60,000 barrels are refined daily for Nigeria by SRI of Cote D’Ivoire, while 90,000 and 60,000 were swapped daily with off-shore refineries through the NNPC owned Duke Oil, and Trafigura of the United Kingdom respectively.

According to a source, the panel comprising Senate joint committees on Petroleum (Downstream), Appropriation, and Finance disclosed that over $3 billion was currently owed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) as outstanding payment on fuel subsidy.

However, the Executive Secretary of the PPRA, Reginald Elijah maintained that the debt had no bearing with fuel subsidy.

According to him, the outstanding $3.6 billion payment was for transactions from 2009 till date, and that it was exclusive of the N220 billion debt owed by the Corporation as subsidy on kerosene.

“The outstanding is not from the fuel subsidy; it is commercial interactions that arose from importation of crude oil and the commercial debt has nothing to do with subsidy and the outstanding is from 2009 till date,” he told the panel.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/ivorian-firm-refines-oil-nigeria
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by jamace(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2011
Just imagine what Nigerians in NNPC are doing to fellow Nigerians all because of money/kudi/owo/ego/okuk/oko/nyale e.t.c. shocked shocked

You mean Mr Presido can not fire some people for this and many other gross national sabotage and betrayals? I'm really mad at Mr President for this weakling attitude angry angry.

This is the time for mr president to fire and refire erring nnpc management. I don't know what mr presido is scared of that he can not touch those behind this national sabotage and denigration.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Beaf: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2011
^
Firing will simply not work, the thing is like an octupus with deep tentacles into the very soul of Nigeria. The whole NNPC should be scrapped along with the fuel subsidy, we should all fight to remove govts hands from any sort of business or money generation, except where our national security would be threatened.

If we enthrone true federalism and back the PIB, we wouldn't have institutions like the NNPC.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2011
Is Rwanda refining for us too? What a shame.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by JamesDoe: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2011
The same trafigura that is the very definition of corruption and scandals.

NNPC sure knows how to pick em!
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by manutayo(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2011
All Ivorian are aware of nigerian oil being refine in cote dívoire and many more.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2011
manutayo:

I grew up in cote dívoire and this no new for me. All Ivorian are aware of nigerian oil being refine in cote dívoire and many more.
Thank you!
undecided @ topic
is this supposed to be news?
like where have you all been?
this ish started during IBB's era
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Beaf: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
careytommy:

Thank you!
undecided @ topic
is this supposed to be news?
like where have you all been?
this ish started during IBB's era

By the way, IBB built private refineries with FG money in Ivory Coast and Benin Republic, while Abacha built one in Sierra Leone and used PTF (under Buhari) to share gifts to cronies. AbdulSalami busted the Abacha empire and the PTF sole administrator committed suicide.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
Greedy avaricious bastards shocked angry angry. May thunder and lightning strike all of them dead for shortchanging the poor masses while they and their families live in baroquial splendour.

It would be quite revealing to know who owns that refinery.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by aljharem3: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
I am deeply shocked that people are surprise at this undecided

When I was saying it the other day, The ideeiot called Point B was arguing with me saying bull crap. LOL Have I not be vindicated now ?

Nigeria refines her oil in the following country

UK
GHANA
IVORY COAST
BENIN REPUBLIC
RUSSIA
AMERICA
among others

those countries I mentioned, I am sure of them with hard facts. there is no point in sugar coating anything

The most painful part of it is what I am about to tell you

Now The refinary in the UK and Ghana in which our FG refine her oil is located at the ports.

thus whn Nigeria stu.pidlly ship her crude oil to lets say UK for 1 million dollars, it is refined right there at the port and given back to them almost as quick as they recieved it for 10 million dollars, Also the UK retain some of that oil

Thus we sell the raw material for 1 million dollars, they sell it back to us for 10 million dollars and yet still they retain X amount of barrels for themselves since Nigeria does not have good people in calculating Logistics. AT THE PORT, * pls remember that*

That is the sad nature of Nigeria, Now think about the government removing subsidy without Nigeria own refinary.

Now who are the owners of these refianeries ?

well of course the UK, america and russia is owned by each country to get there revenue from a silly black nation.

as for Ghana, the government has a signed deal with Nigeria NNPC to do such thus, they give the oga's in NNPC some change to shut them up

Ivory coast and benin republic is owned by yours trully, IBB, Danjuma, Abacha, Uba brothers, OBJ, among others aka past generals.

Why are they doing it ?

Of course to secure their investments for stolen money. I mean you don't want a revolution to occur in Nigeria and the newly installed government ceasing their refinaries from them.

Also to develop a good relationship with those governments I mentioned.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by aljharem3: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by AZeD1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beaf:

^
Firing will simply not work, the thing is like an octupus with deep tentacles into the very soul of Nigeria. The whole NNPC should be scrapped along with the fuel subsidy, we should all fight to remove govts hands from any sort of business or money generation, except where our national security would be threatened.

If we enthrone true federalism and back the PIB, we wouldn't have institutions like the NNPC.
The Nigerian Police is corrupt lets scrap the police
The Nigerian Military is corrupt lets scrap it too,
Political parties are corrupt lets scrap them too,

Question to BEAF, is the NNPC corrupt or the people that work for NNPC??
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Beaf: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

I am deeply shocked that people are surprise at this undecided

When I was saying it the other day, The ideeiot called Point B was arguing with me saying bull crap. LOL Have I not be vindicated now ?

Nigeria refines her oil in the following country

UK
GHANA
IVORY COAST
BENIN REPUBLIC
RUSSIA
AMERICA
among others

those countries I mentioned, I am sure of them with hard facts. there is no point in sugar coating anything

The most painful part of it is what I am about to tell you

Now The refinary in the UK and Ghana in which our FG refine her oil is located at the ports.

thus whn Nigeria stu.pidlly ship her crude oil to lets say UK for 1 million dollars, it is refined right there at the port and given back to them almost as quick as they recieved it for 10 million dollars, Also the UK retain some of that oil

Thus we sell the raw material for 1 million dollars, they sell it back to us for 10 million dollars and yet still they retain X amount of barrels for themselves since Nigeria does not have good people in calculating Logistics. AT THE PORT, * pls remember that*

That is the sad nature of Nigeria, Now think about the government removing subsidy without Nigeria own refinary.

Now who are the owners of these refianeries ?

well of course the UK, america and russia is owned by each country to get there revenue from a silly black nation.

as for Ghana, the government has a signed deal with Nigeria NNPC to do such thus, they give the oga's in NNPC some change to shut them up

[size=14pt]Ivory coast and benin republic is owned by yours trully, IBB, Danjuma, Abacha, Uba brothers, OBJ, among others aka past generals.[/size]

Why are they doing it ?

Of course to secure their investments for stolen money. I mean you don't want a revolution to occur in Nigeria and the newly installed government ceasing their refinaries from them.

Also to develop a good relationship with those governments I mentioned.

I wish you will continue making sensible posts like this, instead of sounding troubled all the time.
Those men are richer than Nigeria and all supported by ethnically / religiously bigotted networks, unimaginably vast sums of money and military links.
That is one solid reason why the subsidy and eventually NNPC MUST GO; fighting those people will just suck the blood out of the whole country. Oil is our only revenue earner, and they hold us by the jugular.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Beaf: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2011
A-ZeD:

The Nigerian Police is corrupt lets scrap the police
The Nigerian Military is corrupt lets scrap it too,
Political parties are corrupt lets scrap them too,

Damn right. cool
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by don33310(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
Once again,i am ashamed to be a Nigerian. President Badluck Jonathan is too weak to rule nigeria,he does not have the guts to fire NNPC officers for ineffectiveness and accountability.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by aljharem3: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beaf:

I wish you will continue making sensible posts like this, instead of sounding troubled all the time.
Those men are richer than Nigeria and all supported by ethnically / religiously bigotted networks, unimaginably vast sums of money and military links.
That is one solid reason why the subsidy and eventually NNPC MUST GO; fighting those people will just suck the blood out of the whole country. Oil is our only revenue earner, and they hold us by the jugular.

Haba beaf you don start again.

removal of subsidy would not change the fact that our country does not have refinaries and thus have to go to those countires to refine our crude oil, or does it ?

Haba beaf don't turn logic on it's head
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Beaf: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

removal of subsidy would not change the fact that our country does not have refinaries and thus have to go to those countires to refine our crude oil, or does it ?

It will remove the entire ecosystem of corruption that those who own the country have created. Each one of us is a slave, paid off with N65.00 per litre fuel, whereas the entire money for the country is going straight into a few hundred pockets. They legally steal all of our money, only to turn round and piss on us, but we've been paid to be quiet with N65.00 fuel, just as the National Assembly is paid to maintain the status quo with salaries for doing absolute fuckry that are higher than Obama's. It is best to deeply understand your country and how you've been sold.

And lets not forget that they have set the system up so that the wanton theft is 100% legal. Whites enslaved us in the past and we fought, they colonised us and we spilt blood; so why would we allow fellow Nigerians enslave us for a paltry N65.00 per litre of petrol? I'm sure Nigerians are smarter.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by AZeD1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

No mind the guy
Beaf:

Damn right. cool
Well according to your logic NNPC should be scrapped because its corrupt why shouldn't that apply to other corrupt agencies
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by aljharem3: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beaf:

It will remove the entire ecosystem of corruption that those who own the country have created. Each one of us is a slave, paid off with N65.00 per litre fuel, whereas the entire money for the country is going straight into a few hundred pockets. They legally steal all of our money, only to turn round and piss on us, but we've been paid to be quiet with N65.00 fuel, just as the National Assembly is paid to maintain the status quo with salaries for doing absolute fuckry that are higher than Obama's. It is best to deeply understand your country and how you've been sold.

And lets not forget that they have set the system up so that the wanton theft is 100% legal. Whites enslaved us in the past and we fought, they colonised us and we spilt blood; so why would we allow fellow Nigerians enslave us for a paltry N65.00 per litre of petrol? I'm sure Nigerians are smarter.

Beaf from the very first day this subsidy thing started I was in support of the removal of subsidy because I understand what was going on. Thanks for your further explanation.

Now my argument is not that the government should not remove the subsidy, My argument is the period of the removal of subsidy.

You see, if the government removes subsidy without our own refinery, that is a complete waste of time and resources.

Our OWN refineries should be working to produce at least 80% of our nation's fuel consumption. Once this is done, then the government should remove the damn thing and stop enriching some specific individuals.

But if the subsidy is going to be removed next year and our refineries are not working to scratch, It is just the same old system again.

The government would import crude oil from these same people and they would pay them off.

Back to square One.

Do you see my point ?
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Beaf: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

Beaf from the very first day this subsidy thing started I was in support of the removal of subsidy because I understand what was going on. Thanks for your further explanation.

Now my argument is not that the government should not remove the subsidy, My argument is the period of the removal of subsidy.

You see, if the government removes subsidy without our own refinery, that is a complete waste of time and resources.

Our OWN refineries should be working to produce at least 80% of our nation's fuel consumption. Once this is done, then the government should remove the damn thing and stop enriching some specific individuals.

But if the subsidy is going to be removed next year and our refineries are not working to scratch, It is just the same old system again.

The government would import crude oil from these same people and they would pay them off.

Back to square One.

Do you see my point ?

Your argument leaves out the most important variable which is; exactly how much fuel does Nigeria consume?
That little question hides a lot of ugliness.

I can bet you that the figures bandied about as our total fuel consumption are all FALSE. They have been beefed up and padded to allow for extraordinary levels of smuggling, all subsidised by the Nigerian government. Therefore, the figures given as Nigeria's fuel consumption are really for vast proportions of the combined figure for Niger, Chad, Benin Republic, Burkina Faso, Cameroon and Nigeria.

If our fuel consumption is only a fraction of the figure bandied around, it follows that our refineries are in much better shape (aside Kaduna) to fulfill a great percentage of local demand. In that sense, the benefits will be felt quite quickly and there is no point waiting for them to run at a 100% before smoking out a den of vipers.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by 1025: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2011

@beaf,
you sound more informed than our incumbent president.
if you as a lame man knows all this, what about our president? it was in his presence that bankole made away with billions of naira. the problem with our corruption is not the ability to identify it but the ability to punish these ABOVE THE LAW OFFENDERS.
give me any name of a pdp member and i will convience you of his dirty deals.
at the end of the day, you and i can point to at least 50 politicians and mention their dirty deals yet our jonathan pretends to know nothing about it.
how can a jonathan whose wife is corrupt and has her case file stored in the evil coven of pdp try other corrupt ppl? impossible is the word.
my mind is saying u are jonathan's representative here so tell him, this country will not be the same if he tries the removal of fuel subsidy.
no matter how clever jonathan wants to be with us, we heard him call ibb his mentor/role model, we are not fools. he knows all these things and he is part of it.
let them continue with their stealing as long as fuel subsidy is not touched.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by aljharem3: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beaf:

Your argument leaves out the most important variable which is; exactly how much fuel does Nigeria consume?

I can bet you that the figures bandied about as our total fuel consumption are all FALSE. They have been beefed up and padded to allow for extraordinary levels of smuggling, all subsidised by the Nigerian government. Therefore, the figures given as Nigeria's fuel consumption are really for vast proportions of the combined figure for Niger, Chad, Benin Republic, Burkina Faso, Cameroon and Nigeria.

If our fuel consumption is only a fraction of the figure bandied around, it follows that our refineries are in much better shape (aside Kaduna) to fulfill a great percentage of local demand. In that sense, the benefits will be felt quite quickly and there is no point waiting for them to run at a 100% before smoking out a den of vipers.

Ok I see but I have evidence that Nigeria consumption of fuel is even higher than predicted by NNPC.

but lets assume you are absolutely correct, Now if NNPC cannot produce that fraction you are talking of, would we not be experiencing fuel scarcity very other week ?

Nigeria cannot produce the petrol it consumes fact.

Now I would like to explain how like of IBB and co made their wealth but it is too long for me to type down but I would give you a hint if you are less busy, you can research about it.

From crude oil exportation alone, the exporter and the refinary make money also keep some refined product to themselves

when it has been refine, the export can make 10 times his profit as he feels like thus fuel scarcity

then NNPC does not have a large enough storage to store our oil and thus private owned reservoirs make money and also keep some oil to themselves.

Thus at this point the exporter has made 20 times his profit

then he then takes some of the stored crude oil to the black market and makes even more money

at the end of the day the export aka onado and co have made 30 times more profit of what they were meant to make.

Why because they have taken advantage of the situation of the FG and NNPC.

I would tell you the truth now my brother, if the government removes subsidy, it would not stop the profit of the importers

Subsidy is only a small part of the profit and milking of the importers. FACT !!!

the government would be very easy to dupe if they do not build the refinary

The NNPC aka the government would still buy oil from this people . if before they buy it for 20 billion naira at 65 naira per liter, now the exporter can call it 30 billion naira at 145 naira per liter apart from the subsidy money if the government wishes.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by AZeD1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beaf:

Its posts like this that make people call you GEJ spokesperson, Scrapping NNPC and removing fuel subsidy does not stop corruption, The money saved from fuel subsidy would still be handled by this so called people or are the people going to manage the saving from subsidy fall from heaven??

I agree with you that the figures bandied around are FALSE, but GEJ should first be concerned about getting the right figure with an error margin of about 5%,
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by sheyguy: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
The way i see it is that corruption shld be checked by going after those behind our woes and special emphasy shld be placed on removal of duplicated functions in our oil industry, i made this second suggestion because we av too many inefficient hands our oil goes through b4 it gets back to us (the pple and the govt), the lesser the hands involved in oil resource management and processing the less corrupt hands will be involved and monitoring of the oil will be easier that way.
A well managed refinary will take care of that to a large extent.
Above all, some "system variables" like quantity of oil Nigeria uses and guantity of crude that leaves the country shld be established as this will solve a lot of problem for the Nigerian masses and govt.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
1025:

@beaf,
you sound more informed than our incumbent president.
if you as a lame man knows all this, what about our president? it was in his presence that bankole made away with billions of naira. the problem with our corruption is not the ability to identify it but the ability to punish these ABOVE THE LAW OFFENDERS.
give me any name of a pdp member and i will convience you of his dirty deals.
at the end of the day, you and i can point to at least 50 politicians and mention their dirty deals yet our jonathan pretends to know nothing about it.
how can a jonathan whose wife is corrupt and has her case file stored in the evil coven of pdp try other corrupt ppl? impossible is the word.
my mind is saying u are jonathan's representative here so tell him, this country will not be the same if he tries the removal of fuel subsidy.
no matter how clever jonathan wants to be with us, we heard him call ibb his mentor/role model, we are not fools. he knows all these things and he is part of it.
let them continue with their stealing as long as fuel subsidy is not touched.
point. So if he can not fight those that are stealing money, we should not pay for his incompetence.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Beaf: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
A-ZeD:

Its posts like this that make people call you GEJ spokesperson, Scrapping NNPC and removing fuel subsidy does not stop corruption, The money saved from fuel subsidy would still be handled by this so called people or are the people going to manage the saving from subsidy fall from heaven??

I agree with you that the figures bandied around are FALSE, but GEJ should first be concerned about getting the right figure with an error margin of about 5%,

People say that to cover their relative lack of intelligence. I'm used to it.
Next!!!
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Beaf: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

Ok I see but I have evidence that Nigeria consumption of fuel is even higher than predicted by NNPC.

but lets assume you are absolutely correct, Now if NNPC cannot produce that fraction you are talking of, would we not be experiencing fuel scarcity very other week ?

Now I would like to explain how like of IBB and co made their wealth but it is too long for me to type down but I would give you a hint if you are less busy, you can research about it.

From crude oil exportation alone, the exporter and the refinary make money also keep some refined product to themselves

when it has been refine, the export can make 10 times his profit as he feels like thus fuel scarcity

then NNPC does not have a large enough storage to store our oil and thus private owned reservoirs make money and also keep some oil to themselves.

then he then takes some of the stored crude oil to the black market and makes even more money

at the end of the day the export aka onado and co have made 30 times more profit of what they were meant to make.

I would tell you the truth now my brother, if the government removes subsidy, it would not stop the profit of the importers

Subsidy is only a small part of the profit and milking of the importers. FACT !!!

The NNPC aka the government would still buy oil from this people . if before they buy it for 20 billion naira at 65 naira per liter, now the exporter can call it 30 billion naira at 145 naira per liter apart from the subsidy money if the government wishes.

Dude, first of all, thanks for that illuminating post.
The removal of the subsidy is not just about the govt ceasing to pay importers. It is about complete overhauling and deregulation, so nobody is expected to be able to export crude, only to reimport it, smuggle it Cotonou and get 100% paid for the evil effort by the FG. The whole system is changing and the bloodsuckers are getting swept away. I imagine that new rules would mean each importer having to reapply. . . You know the drill!
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by jason123: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

Alj harem! You are too much!
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by OAM4J: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
This nation has been raped over and over again by those entrusted to protect and manage her. Terrible!
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by AZeD1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, first of all, thanks for that illuminating post.
The removal of the subsidy is not just about the govt ceasing to pay importers. It is about complete overhauling and deregulation, so nobody is expected to be able to export crude, only to reimport it, smuggle it Cotonou and get 100% paid for the evil effort by the FG. The whole system is changing and the bloodsuckers are getting swept away. I imagine that new rules would mean each importer having to reapply. . . You know the drill!
Does Nigeria need a complete overhaul YES.
But removal of subsidy is the easy way out of a problem which will affect the masses adversly, GEJ is removing subsidy, increasing the import duty on rice which is the staple food of the average Nigerian in one blow. Think of the effect it will have on the masses and dont get me started on pallative measures because we all know the money would be shared among the three tiers of Government
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
It's a shame to all our leaders whether past or present for Nigeria giant of Africa by mouth does have a refinery that can meet it's domestic needs . Some comments from you guys about subsidy removal(deregulation) sound convincing but the bottom line is oil business is much more dangerous for investors to venture into because the few beneficiaries of subsidy largesse are cabals that are ready to steal, kill and destroy anybody that will be break their bands. If our presido still refer to them as his role model who can dare them.
Re: Ivorian Firm Refines Oil For Nigeria by JamesDoe: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2011
The above has been going on for at least the last 5 years,

GEJ has been in power for two of those five years and the number two man for three of those years.

Apart from the removal of "subsidy", his roadmap is still unclear. The govt should sell the refineries to competent third parties, privatise NNPC (retain a strategic minority stake) and incentivise the private sector,

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Industrial Court Rules That Nlc Must Not Strike On Monday / How Ezekwesili Used Education Funds To Aquire Airtel Shares - PointBlankNews / Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.