Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Paying To Watch Tv Online? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Paying To Watch Tv Online? (887 Views)

Where To Watch Nigerian Tv Online / Watch Nigeria CHANNELS TV Online Live 24/7 / Is It Possible To Watch Nigerian Tv Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying To Watch Tv Online? by son(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2007
will u pay to watch naija tv online.

if yes what sort of contnet will u be happy to pay for?
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by iice(f): 3:59am On Oct 01, 2007
Not even if i was paid!
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by son(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2007
lol

wat if it was soundcity or nigezie or hip tv?
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by iice(f): 1:56am On Oct 02, 2007
No problem with music wink
Movies or TV shows. . .now that's a different thing. . .maybe when. . . undecided

Nwayz, true to form, i don't think i'l pay. . .i loff freebies grin grin
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by son(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2007
dont we all love freebies!!!!! lol

but trust me i just need honest opinions from all my peeps on Nairaland.

i think i'll pay not more than $12 per month to watch good music programming, music videos (at least b4 they hit youtube), events, interviews of artistes et al, and dats just for a music tv.

I am not too sure about movies and general entertainment though cos i know i hv come across sites like theafricamoviechannel.com, jump tv, africast.com, ondbox.com and izogn but still hvnt subscribed to them.

judging from what dem guys are doing back home; channelo O, hip tv, sound city and nigezie, i will be the first person to subscribe should i get the opportunity.
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by kuntash: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2007
Hi Son, have you seen HITV and its contents? kindly lemme know hows like
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by son(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2007
hey kuntash.

im not in Naija, so i hvnt seen hitv,
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by iice(f): 2:55am On Oct 03, 2007
Indeed awoof tongue
Nah, if i don't find a means to watch it. . .then maybe i will prolly pay
but so long as there are ways grin grin
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by son(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2007
aight at least theres an array of hope there.

i'd be glad if some competent guys can actually hook up good stuff from the motherla' unto the net
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by iice(f): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2007
Don't count your blessings yet grin grin

Abi oo. . .been looking for jams and videos (music that is) No movies for me no thank you. . .you call kill someone else's brain with that tongue grin
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by son(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2007
lol.
painful enuff watching movies on vcd/dvd talk less of watching em online or via iptv set top box.

the africast guys hv been advertising the coming of soundcity on their website since forever.

anyhow sha i still crave for naija music videos die,
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by iice(f): 5:28am On Oct 04, 2007
well when the soundcity appears. . .let us know grin grin Freebies n all that grin grin

Dvds? Sorry o!, i don't watch naija movies grin grin

Yeah, I try to get some of their vids and songs, but its not that easy oo undecided
Re: Paying To Watch Tv Online? by son(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2007
ok i will let u know as soon as anyfink gud shows up online,

(1) (Reply)

Sasuke The Ultimate Villian In Naruto / Where Can I Buy This Film Safely In The Uk? - Osuofia In London / A Team For A Nollywood Review Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.