Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Dominating Wife - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dominating Wife (8549 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominating Wife by saucekid(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2007
microsoft jazz

Re: Dominating Wife by saucekid(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2007
bad escape plan

Re: Dominating Wife by saucekid(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2007
make una dey enjoy am, more to come
Re: Dominating Wife by saucekid(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2007
shey na so

Re: Dominating Wife by saucekid(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2007
bad accident

Re: Dominating Wife by saucekid(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2007
A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "If I show you a really good trick, will you give me a free drink?" The bartender considers it, then agrees. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues.

After the man finished his drink, he asked the bartender, "If I show you an even better trick, will you give me free drinks for the rest of the evening?" The bartender agrees, thinking that no trick could possibly be better than the first. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues. The man reaches into another pocket and pulls out a small bullfrog, who begins to sing along with the rat's music.

While the man is enjoying his beverages, a stranger confronts him and offers him $100,000.00 for the bullfrog. "Sorry," the man replies, "he's not for sale." The stranger increases the offer to $250,000.00 cash up front. "No," he insists, "he's not for sale." The stranger again increases the offer, this time to $500,000.00 cash. The man finally agrees, and turns the frog over to the stranger in exchange for the money.

"Are you insane?" the bartender demanded. "That frog could have been worth millions to you, and you let him go for a mere $500,000!" "Don't worry about it." the man answered. "The frog was really nothing special. You see, the rat's a ventriloquist."
Re: Dominating Wife by saucekid(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2007
i gots to rest now but more will be coming soon
Re: Dominating Wife by kingdons(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2007
If my guess is right, Bubba ia a southern redneck name
Re: Dominating Wife by sammy6(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2007
@abariba,you're good keep it up
Re: Dominating Wife by saucekid(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2007
you got that right, bubba is a southern name
Re: Dominating Wife by brimbrack(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ saucekid
ol boy!
you are good.
i had a good laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Dominating Wife by Aiphie(f): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2007
@Saucekid
kool really kool.
Ure good wit da jokes
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dominating Wife by saucekid(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2007
thanks alot Alphie

why dont we chat ?
quicksilver0022003@yahoo.com
Re: Dominating Wife by saucekid(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Dominating Wife by jbblues24(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2019
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shark Eats Man At The Bar Beach In Lagos / Top20 Crazy Memes to make your day:meme Collections / Transcripts Of A Phone Conversation Between A Teacher And His Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.