Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing (8534 Views)

Most Interesting TV Adverts / Most Annoying TV Adverts / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by kokoA(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
efosanice:

this is actually the most disgusting advert ever made , that bankole girl and ajibade boy should both be ashamed of themselves for featuring in that silly advert.

I agree 100% That advert made me stop using their product. Sensodyne won me with their ad. . . Now am hating that etisalat 10million naira promo ad faturing that louzy clown and gbenro (in fuji house). So annying angry angry And that Big fo.ol in dettol soap advert ("You guys go, i am too tired"wink
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2011
segun arinze omo

iswearigawd, what was the man thinking - and then you see him on posters eyes bulging around housewives grinning with satchet of omo

rathr than go for mr clean omo went for mr erm houseman
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Pain(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
I prescribe Segun Arinze's Viju advert for any chic seeking "abortion" or "miscarriage"

Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by lobedeo: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2011
I am a regular viewer of Channels TV and I love them for their professionalism and finesse. But I oftentimes wonder how they make money as they rarely run commercials, unlike other TV stations. Even CNN and ALJAZEERA run a lot of ads. How do CHANNELS make profit?
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Buc(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
Silverbird man of d year advert makes me hate STV. I also hate harpic advert. And d truth b told detergents are better nd cheaper than harpic.
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by yommy2sure(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]so many dumb adverts on nija tv. I paricularly hate knorr adverts, the radio version where the old woman was praying to God 4 forgivness cos of chiken and the tv version where she was luking for d chiken evrywhere, na wetin she neva eat chiken before and how dat kain Behind family go cuk jollof rice with nothing inside just concotion and knorr.mtchewwwww
Re: Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing by Mustay(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2011
yommy2sure:

[color=#990000][/color]so many dumb adverts on nija tv. I paricularly hate knorr adverts, the radio version where the old woman was praying to God 4 forgivness cos of chiken and the tv version where she was luking for d chiken evrywhere, na wetin she neva eat chiken before and how dat kain Behind family go cuk jollof rice with nothing inside just concotion

Seriously!!!

So, make we no dey chop rice with chicken na im Knorr dey talk abi? Because them wan promote stuff abi. .

Famous Anime Character Quotes / The Shows On The CW Suck So Bad. / Funny Lines From "The Dictator"