Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Can You Design A Content Management Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Design A Content Management Website (846 Views)

Need A Partner To Design A Learning Management Website.....e-learning Site / ....... / The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Design A Content Management Website by ayoakind: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
I need a content management site for my company site. a logistics company. Any one in the house who can deliver should send me details including cost info@reepsenergy.com.

Meanwhile, whatz the major difference between the content management sites and conventional sites. Which costs more to design and which is best to go for.

What is the price estimate for a content management site for an average company and about how many pages should do?

Response needed ASAP.

Thanks all
Re: Can You Design A Content Management Website by myhelper: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2011
BrowseDotCom Technologies is a professional web development company with a team of experts with over 6 years of experience each. We can design and develop your company website for you with any CMS software of your choice and teach you how to update it yourself.

If you are interested to get your website up and running with any CMS of your choice, visit www.browsedotcom.com or mail info@browsedotcom.com you can as well call 08098929298
Re: Can You Design A Content Management Website by paparazi3: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
i can design a content management website  for your company. content management is best and easy to maintain , beco's u dont need to contact web master before u can view your users records change any content .it quit easy for medium scale business or company.
i will like both of us to communicate for better understanding call:08025633915 or join me on my facebook @ http://facebook.com/webgateng . tanx
Re: Can You Design A Content Management Website by WebsiteGuy: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
I will use Joomla or Wordpress to design a beautiful but professional; creatively and powerfully designed website that you can independently manage for you. I will add features that will enhance the efficiency of your company's website.

Good enough I understand the maritime business because I am partially in the field.

I will submit your site to search engines free so that you can be easily found.

I will also freely submit your site to online business directory free.

What I will give you is not just a web design package but a full e-marketing, or better put, business marketing package.

And these come at affordable fee.

Thanks.

I am[i] Joseph Adeniji [/i] and can be reached on 07030595653.
Re: Can You Design A Content Management Website by cmespeak: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
Just designed this from a-z to scratch fully cms

http://www.synchroelson.net/

call 08025877792 for your fully customized cms site at an affordable price.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Do This Please? / Pls Who Can Help Me With Script / Who Can Make Paypal Payment For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.