Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,438 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Angelina Jolie Sees Another Pregnancy In Her Future With Brad Pitt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Sees Another Pregnancy In Her Future With Brad Pitt (1262 Views)

When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / Adaeze Yobo Finally Reveals Her Pregnancy In Style.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Sees Another Pregnancy In Her Future With Brad Pitt by GossipGirl: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
Angelina Jolie, 36 and Brad Pitt, 47, could be expanding their family any day now! Jolie revealed in the January issue of Marie Claire that she’s not against expanding her family though there are no strict plans for it. In the issue, Angie also opened up about her relationship with Brad and her upcoming film ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’.

On growing her family:
“Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don’t know. I could end up pregnant.”

On the love of her life, Brad Pitt:
“Brad has expanded my life in ways I never imagined. We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I’ve learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I’m very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn’t have that without him.”

Awwww :-)

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/14/angelina-jolie-sees-another-pregnancy-in-her-future-with-brad-pitt/

(1) (Reply)

D'banj, Don Jazzy Split / Photos Of Psquare With President Joyce Banda Of Malawi / Find Peter And Paul Okoye In This Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.