Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Part25 Contrasting Differences Between The True Church Practicing True Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part25 Contrasting Differences Between The True Church Practicing True Christian (730 Views)

True Church Perspective On Tithing By Pastor G. Craig Lewis ( Audio) / Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? / Which Is The True Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part25 Contrasting Differences Between The True Church Practicing True Christian by louisadiks: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
PART25
Contrasting differences between the True Church practicing true Christianity and the False or Harlot Church practicing paganism in the guise of Christianity.
GREAT IS OUR LORD GOD!!! OBONG NMO COM FIO!!!
Our Website comes out in 7days time. CHECK IT OUT. www.manchildpromotions.com
JOIN THE MILLIONS TO REGISTER AND GET ATTENDED TO PERSONALLY.
Great Features;
A] Great interactive sessions.
B] Life webinars
C] Detail teaching straight to your box On 300 daring questions and answers from the lips of JESUS CHRIST- making the crooked places straight. Our Great partners are on board. www.amazine.com , www.google.com, www.facebook.com, www.nairaland.com louisadikibarasika bassey okokon.

1] What is Christianity?
Christianity is not a religion but a way of life. It is an open demonstration of the lifestyle and nature of Christ to the world by a set of people called the True Church. The True Church constitutes the Disciples of Christ. They were first called Christians at Antioch because they displayed a high sense of the Christ like nature visible to everyone. They conducted themselves as examples of Christ in preaching and teaching and devoted themselves entirely to His honor.
Fake Christianity! This form of Christianity is a mystery religion of the Babylonish church system adopted by the denominational churches. In fact it should never have had anything to do with Christianity. Jesus Christ stated in John 15:1 : “I AM the true vine and my Father is the husbandman.” Jesus had declared that He is the True vine that means there are false vines in existence. The Denominational Church system like the Babylonish Harlot Church is the false vine.
PATTERN: GOD’S OWN PATTERN
Christianity is an organism, a life entity which constitutes a Head and a Body. This is the major characteristics of a living organism. This is God’s own pattern. He made Christ as a composite of two, Jesus being the Head of Christ and the Church is the Body of Christ.
The scriptures in Ephesians1:22-23 states: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the Church, Which is his body, the fullness of him that filleth all in all. Ephesians1:22-23KJV.

PATTERN: MAN’S PATTERN CONTROLLED BY THE DEVIL.
The false Babylonish church system is an organization with a hierarchical system. It is Nimrod’s pattern that is a divide and rule system. This hierarchical system is sold out and adopted by all the governments of the nations of the world. The system is headed by Man but under the absolute control of the Antichrist and Jezebel spirits. Gen10:8-10

WHICH IS THE TRUE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD?
The True Church is the bride of Christ, a chaste, virgin, the Church described as a Woman without spots, wrinkles or blemish. The scripture reveals this truth to us in Ephesians5:29-32 and Revelations19:7,8
For no man ever hates his own flesh; but nourishes and carefully protects and cherishes it, as Christ does to the Church because we are members (parts) of His Body. For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.
This great mystery is the relationship about Christ and the Church. Ephesian5:30-32Amplv.
Members of the Body of Christ are never members of any denomination and no member of the Denomination can become a member of the Body of Christ. These are two different bodies controlled by two different spirits. The body of Christ is controlled and headed by Christ while the denomination is headed by man.
The scripture states in Galatians3: 26-28 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians3:26-28KJV

WHICH ARE THESE FALSE BABYLONISH CHURCHES?
Spiritually speaking, woman symbolizes a church.
A striking contrast to the true church: this woman is an unclean and false church. She is the corrupt and defiled church often called the Harlot church. The scriptures in Revelation17:1-6 calls her “MYSTERY BABYLON”
AND THERE came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration (astonishment). Revelation17:1-6KJV
This scripture reveals the judgment of this woman, the great LovePeddler that sits on many waters. The scripture here shows one of the seven angels with the seven vials (JUDGMENT) that should be poured out to judge the great LovePeddler. In Revelation 1:20 the scripture reveals that the seven angels are the seven stars in God’s right hand. God has seven men in His right hand always; when one dies He replaces with another. These stars are often sons.
With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. Who are these kings of the earth? As revealed in 1 Peter 2:9-10, Revelation1:6 and Revelation5:10
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Revelation 1:6KJV
The believers have gone a whoring rejecting their true husband Christ for the unclean things. The sons of God are marrying the daughters of men, an unholy mixture. So also, the natural kings of the earth which are the governments have been in alliance with the denominations practicing and giving their support to this ungodly blasphemous worship all in the name of serving Christ. The members of these denominations are drunk with the wine of her fornication. The scripture describes her as having seven heads and ten horns seated on a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy.
Beloved this scarlet colored beast exposes the nature of the beast being as bloody and sinful as the great red dragon which also has seven heads and ten horns. What is the meaning of all these we may ask. In a nutshell, the names of blasphemy are all religious names of denominational churches most widely spread among the Pentecostal circle and all the religious names and flattering titles ever given or acclaimed by man in order to be lord over God’s heritage. Someone wakes up to declare that God had called him to the work of his ministry. Within hours or days, he comes out with a name claiming that God had given him the name of his ministry. Beloved any name we bear aimed at forming another denomination comes from Jezebel not from God. Details of the mystery of this woman shall be revealed in our next series of articles.
Suffice to say here that Babylon is a religious system, an organization where men build denominations to head over their prey (members).
The scripture states in Romans 16:17-18
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions [build denominations] and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. Romans 16:17-18KJV
They coalesce with those of their likes to adopt a system and a pattern of worship in order to have full control of their members. They claim success in ministry where they had developed mastery in binding the members to themselves rather than
Christ. They organize themselves into councils of leaders have flattering titles, names and fame and initiate new comers with titles to their new social clubs. Beloved these cannot be God’s people or sent by the Lord. They are after their own appetite, buying expensive Jets to cruse from one continent to the other with their huge extorted tithes and offerings in the name of God neglecting the spiritual and physical needs of the members who live in abject poverty level. They do these things to eat and dine with the world so as to earn much recognition as spiritual leaders. Without members there can’t be leaders. So they do all sort of things have alliances with the devil to pull members to their denominational systems and tyrannize over them. They make merchandize of the multitude of their members and sell their consciences to political leaders during times of political campaigns for a new governor or president. THIS IS SHAMEFUL. This is the operation of Jezebel in control of our denominational churches.
Of course building a denomination is a good business where the owner owns all. He collects all the tithes and offerings to himself, build schools up to university level, build banks and trade with the people’s money even their very souls are not left out. Like Jezebel their end has come except they quickly repent.
Babylon here connotes the worldly, earthly, carnal, powerless backsliding churches. Even the Pentecostals who claimed to have had the Holy Spirit have now staged an open rebellion against the Holy Spirit. Those acts and relics of Rome are now fully practiced by her as if it was a light matter before God. The Lord said to me: “Son, many have committed the sin against the Holy Spirit and shall never be forgiven. They have committed the sin greater than the sin of Rome”.
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. Hebrew6:4-7KJV
As living dead they have gone after the Lord’s sheep to catch and make them children of hell doubly than they are. We have to be very careful. The instruction the Lord gave as the only remedy is for us to come out from their midst. The Lord said: “can’t you see, like Samson all the churches have lost their eyes that is their vision to see, read and understand My Revelations. Jezebel has plucked out their eyes. The glory which My Father gave to Me which I passed on to them, I mean those long hairs have been shaved off by Delilah and Jezebel spirits. Like Samson they were playing with the power until Jezebel subtly played them into her laps and took the power from them thus having absolute control of them for the devil”. The Church, in her first move preached the raw gospel, undiluted to the people by the Spirit of God and turned the whole world upside down. Antichrist and Jezebel spirit wondered and enquired “Where lied her strength?” and went for it. Now her spiritual strength has been taken away, her anointing has been scrapped. Beloved, we now see the churches been held captive by the pagan gods, Jezebel and Antichrist spirits while her leaders sleep on the laps of Mama Jezebel. It is shameful that we cannot contend with the faith that was handed over to us. Some like slaves go a begging for powers from the devil and these gods to perform miracles and lying wonders. The Lord said to me: “Their end has come”. We see the denominations busy playing sports to entertain the gods of Dagon, the devil and his cohorts. WHAT A SHAME? Like Samson, the church has become a laughing stock to the world. Every comedian has one thing or the other to say to ridicule either the pastors or their practices to the amusement of the world.
God did not spare the Ancient Babylon’s city but destroyed it as was forewarned by Isaiah the prophet in Isaiah13:19-22. Then beloved, sooner than we expect, the wrath of God shall descend on this modern Babylon and she shall exist no more. Her crime is greater than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Those who are palling with her religious lies, concepts and practices and still linger on to honor her shall not escape but must partake in her plagues. It is time to run for our lives.
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more………….VERSE14. And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold and precious stones, and pearls!
For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
And they cast dust on their heads and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. Revelations18:5-11, 16-20KJV
Beloved in order to understand what God is about to do to our well cherished denominations, let us substitute the name of our church for the word “Babylon” and read again. Let us meditate on these words day and night so that our soul might be delivered from the church system fast enough to come out of it.
You may ask: Now that I am out, what next? Where should I go from here?
Beloved we have no other place to go to but to JESUS CHRIST. Let us go back to our closets and commune with our God. The Holy Spirit will be there to pick us up and quickly prepare us as a bride for Christ.
It is needful to know the mind of God concerning those who fail to heed this call and still continue in their sins. For as Babylon faces her destruction so also those who remained there shall partake in her plagues.
And unto the angel of the Church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works and the last to be more than the first.
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.Revelation2:18-23
In Revelation18:4, the Lord instructed and said:
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Revelations18:4 KJV.
Christianity has now been fully paganized and as the scripture reveals, the mystery of iniquity which was already at work at the times of the early Christians has reached its fullness and we are seeing the great falling away and departing from the faith these last days. Many have not only giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of the devils but are possessed by them.
2Thess.2:3, 7. 1 Tim.4:2, Jude I-4
THE CALLING AND THE CITIZENSHIP OF THE CHURCH.
The scripture reveals in Hebrew3:1 that the calling of the church is heavenly:
Holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling.Hebrew3:1
The true believers are described here as holy brethren .They are holy in principle and practice, in heart and their soul being partakers of the Spirit of grace that imputed the righteousness of God from within their spirit to their soul.
The scripture in Phillipians3:20 also states that: But we are citizens of the state (commonwealth, homeland) which is in heaven, and from it also we earnestly and patiently await [the coming of] the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah)[as] Savior. Philippians3:20Amplv .
The True Church of God has been promised an incorruptible inheritance that cannot fade which is in heaven.
The scripture in 1Peter1:3-4 states: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundance mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you. 1Peter1:3,4 KJV.
WATCH OUT FOR THESE SOON COMING ARTICLES
THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!
A] IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE. IT IS TIME FOR THE ANNULMENT OF THE LAW OF CELIBACY.
JESUS CHRIST SPOKE TO ME, GIVING OUT PROOFS.
“THE PRIEST AND NUNS MUST MARRY”
B] JESUS CHRIST SPOKE ON THE DENOMINATIONAL CHURCH SYSTEM.
C] HOW WE BECAME ADULTRESSES CONTROLLED BY JEZEBEL AND ANTICHRIST SPIRITS
D] AS CHRISTIANS, WHY SHOULD WE HAVE SEX IN OUR DREAMS?
E] HOW TO SOLVE THESE SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS ON OUR OWN?
F] DISPENSATIONAL MOVEMENT OF THE SPIRIT AND THE TABERNACLE OF MOSES.

WOW. YOU CAN’T MISS THE ABOVE TOPICS. GET THEM TO YOUR BOX…, Straight BY
SUBCRIBING NOW TO www.amazine.com
Be ready to Register soon as a Support Team Member to receive more revelations.
manchildfaq@gmail.com
Louisadikibarasika Bassey Okokon

(1) (Reply)

Warri And Asaba Retaliates Against Muslim Community! / Have You Ever Being Killed Your Dream? / OPC Member Has A Security Gaurd Of A Chuch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.