Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Pls I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need A Job (1643 Views)

Is It Real?Just got a Job Invite / AT LAST! Got A Job Through Nairaland. / "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Job by funmi4real(f): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2006
Hi my godsent
pls can u help me to get a job,i study business administration.pls help me out.
Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Job by cheekee(f): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2006
wish you luck in finding one wink wink
Re: Pls I Need A Job by Seun(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2006
Tell us about Business Administration. What is it about and what's your career vision?
Re: Pls I Need A Job by Abosede(f): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2006
hello, God send people
how can i get a job to feed myself and family, the only female in the family of 4 and the first born of the house. can somebody out there help me out before it turn out to be something else. i apply to almost all the vacance i see and come across but all in vain. what else can i do. plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss somebody help me before i become frustated. i read statistics, diploma in computer sciences and statistical packages such as spss(statistical packages for social science) very conversate with msword, database management, msexcel and info2000 and very fast in typing. quick respond
thank u
Re: Pls I Need A Job by Seun(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2006
Create your own job. Look for something that people are complaining about and find a way to solve it in exchange for money. Nigeria cannot develop if all the young people are looking for free jobs. We need more people who will sit down to solve problems and make money. Use some of the energy to create your own job. You can post a thread in the business section and people from all over the world will advice you on what to do and if you need a little capital you'll be surprised that there are those abroad who can give 100,000 naira for a worthy businesscause without feeling it.

Nigerian youths. Please create your own jobs. There are so many problems in this country that you can solve and make money!
Re: Pls I Need A Job by diyobdw(f): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2006
Seun:

Create your own job. Look for something that people are complaining about and find a way to solve it in exchange for money. Nigeria cannot develop if all the young people are looking for free jobs. We need more people who will sit down to solve problems and make money. Use some of the energy to create your own job. You can post a thread in the business section and people from all over the world will advice you on what to do and if you need a little capital you'll be surprised that there are those abroad who can give 100,000 naira for a worthy businesscause without feeling it.

Nigerian youths. Please create your own jobs. There are so many problems in this country that you can solve and make money!
This is what i will call word on marble, I guess most of us go to school, to come out to become employees then employers if not pensioners.
If u spend you time online chating and sending CVs the cybercafe will forever be greatfully.
But why not take a U-turn and browse self biz ideas.If you come up with a sellable idea ,draw up a plan in no time you will become a CEO.(it easy!! though it takes courage and persitence!)
Wise Up!!"The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Re: Pls I Need A Job by diyobdw(f): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2006
@Abosede
no promises!!! send you details to careers@bluemobile.org.
since you are in the IT line
This is not an excuse to stop look within yourself for job. shocked shocked
Re: Pls I Need A Job by Skidoc(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2006
diyobdw:

This is what i will call word on marble, I guess most of us go to school, to come out to become employees then employers if not pensioners.
If u spend you time online chating and sending CVs the cybercafe will forever be greatfully.
But why not take a U-turn and browse self biz ideas.If you come up with a sellable idea ,draw up a plan in no time you will become a CEO.(it easy!! though it takes courage and persitence!)
Wise Up!!"The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Diyobdw, this one is words on gold. wink
Re: Pls I Need A Job by diyobdw(f): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Skidoc
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tx
Re: Pls I Need A Job by Seun(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2006
Re: Pls I Need A Job by diyobdw(f): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2006
Re: Pls I Need A Job by funmi4real(f): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2006
Hi Anyone who can help me
I studied Business administration and i need a job.please can anyone help me.Thanks and God will bless you as you do so.
Re: Pls I Need A Job by diyobdw(f): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2006
funmi4real:

Hi Anyone who can help me
I studied Business administration and i need a job.please can anyone help me.Thanks and God will bless you as you do so.
Hi girl ihelp anyone help you.
Say more about you u dont need to drop presonal details like contacts but be more detailed.
[center]Most people buy because of the package more than content shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/center]
Re: Pls I Need A Job by erdanaline: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2007
hello nairalanders, can someone tell me more about NBC;application process,test, and general view of the working enviroment.u can always reach me at erdanaline@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Job by SmartEdge: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2007
call me on 08032011639
Re: Pls I Need A Job by oloba(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2007
Hello House,
Please i need a job.I have OND in accounting from lagos state polytechnic.I will be very grateful if anybody in the house can help me.
You can reach me on

(1) (Reply)

Evans Medical Plc Is Recruiting / Skye Bank Test In May / Hot Vacancies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.