Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. (801 Views)

Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. / See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning / Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. by WaveofG: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
The only reason that I am here on Nairaland is to share and hopefully encourage someone out there on this journey of obtaining necessary Visas etc.
I wrote a post earlier to thank folks at Nairaland and cannot seem to find it anywhere?.
Re: Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. by justwise(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2011
WaveofG.:

The only reason that I am here on Nairaland is to share and hopefully encourage someone out there on this journey of obtaining necessary Visas etc.
I wrote a post earlier to thank folks at Nairaland and cannot seem to find it anywhere?.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=825283.msg9765964#msg9765964
Re: Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. by WaveofG: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
@justwise.

Thanks!.

However I was looking for my first post?.
Re: Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. by justwise(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
WaveofG.:

@justwise.

Thanks!.

However I was looking for my first post?.

The two threads are the same, so one has to be removed.
Re: Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. by WaveofG: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
, The more reason that I was looking for the first thread?.
So post are just removed without notice, this is indeed Nairaland.
Re: Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. by Odunnu: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
Why are you insistent on making trouble? If two posts are the same and one is moved to Godknowswhere, so we can all concentrate and contribute in one, why are you still insistent on having both?
Re: Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. by imperiouxx(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
WaveofG.:

Since you fail to accept that fact, believe me your first post was eaten up by maggots grin
Re: Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. by justwise(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2011
WaveofG.:

One thread is enough for you to tell your story, there is no need for you to start two threads for the same purpose.
Re: Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. by justwise(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2011
Odunnu:

Why are you insistent on making trouble? If two posts are the same and one is moved to Godknowswhere, so we can all concentrate and contribute in one, why are you still insistent on having both?

Honestly i don't get it.
Re: Question Is 'what Happened To My Post'?. by WaveofG: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
A simple question does not mean trouble!!!!??.
Anyway I am not here to make any such goof.

Hahaha, you are funny, eaten up by maggots.

I was looking for the post to copy and combine and re-direct before closing?; what was written prior, after all I am the one that updated and started afresh?.

It would have been proper to query or pre-warn in a normal setting.

That is enough said on the issue, the whole point is to share light.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On A Destiny Decision. / Pls,ur Advice Is Needed / Can A Person On Visitor Visa Apply For Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.