Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Start A Clothing Line Business? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Clothing Line Business? (31261 Views)

How To Start A Chat Line Business / Opportunities In A Clothing Line Business / Please Is This Stuff About On Line Business Relly True, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by jmethelblog(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2013
LEARN HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH $5-$10 FREE AT www.importbusiness.tk
Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by Authenticnora(f): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
I am Naomi from Abuja. Am a talented fashion designer, my skill is out of passion. I draw my designs and also sew them myself.
I specialize in English wears. My target market are young/old women ( presicely between the age of 18 to 45) and my competion will be all the acknowledged Best fashion designers here in abuja.
Please, I really need help financially. And I need the help urgently. My promise to whom ever invests in me is that, he will never get disappointed. Because I have so much confident and trust in my talent. Anyone interested to invest in me should please contact me with 08026103073 or authentic_nora@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by Remmy23: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hi guys,ma name is andre ,am an up coming designer,I av my own cloting brand ,I produce quality branded t shirt wit ma logo,dats hw I wnt to start,cos u can't rush into d fashion industry,nd am rely in need of help of a person to tell me if dere is a promoter dat can help promote a brand in terms of marketing nd advertising, a good means dat I can sell ma t shirts cos I dnt av a store for nw.
Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by ohafiaboi(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2015
raldsfield:
I have invested in the clothing business, i have got passion for it. I don't know what exactly you want to know.

Are you a tailor, or you want to just have your own label. Where is your location, what type of cloths are you

interested in making, African, native, or English wear. Who do you want to compete with, the likes of mark and Spencer or

the locals. I need to know to be able to give good and valid information. My first business in this field was in 1999.

Stopped about 2 years ago but i still have the passion for designing wears.

do u knwo d procedures of registering a clothing line
Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by peaceudoh92: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
hi everyone, i want to go into fashion designing. please i need help on how i can go about it and i would also like people who are very very good at it to work with me.
Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by oriosan: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2015
For your clothing/ fashion labels contact 08037389787, pin 24D817B6. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2663935/make-customised-clothing-label

Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by chinganiomi: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
I will advice you learn how to sew cos tailors can mess up ur business. I've seen a lot of tailoring businesses fold because the owners don't understand the business.
Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by Rawgged(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
I also run a fashion outfit... I don't sew but I design, I'm in charge of procuring the fabrics and also packaging and marketing, to see more of my labels, you can check out http://www.drccouture.com

Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by jamarionj(m): 5:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Hi, Good day ALL.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR CLOTH LABEL SUPPLY. WE REBRAND AND CUSTOMIZE TO CUSTOMERS CHOICE. ASSURING YOU: QUALITY PRODUCTS, EXCELLENT SERVICE
CONTACT INFORMATION
Whatsapp/call: 08069568209

Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by MukaboxNG: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
you can start a Second Hand Clothes Business In Nigeria with half of that. .Anyway i know there is recessing in nigeria, but the question is does recession stop both the poor and the rich from buying second hand clothes or okirika or tokunbo? absolutely not, so i have written about how you can tap into this goldmine of second hand clothes business.

you can read here http://olujimimetilelu.com/offline-business/second-hand-clothes/ to start your own profitable second hand clothes business with just half of that and make double monthly
Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by fiveinfos: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Comprehensive business guide on how to start a clothing line business specially if you have been in the fashion/ Clothing business in nigeria or you are a fashion designers hoping to turn their fashion creativity in a Clothing Line.
This clothing line business plan can be used as a feasibility study,Grant , Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc

The sample Clothing Line business plan gives you the key aspects winning Clothing Line business plan.

Table Of Content For Clothing Line business plan In Nigeria PDF Feasibility Study Manual:

I. Clothing Line business plan (Executive Summary)

II. Clothing Line business plan(Company Overview)

III. Industry Analysis

IV. Customer Analysis

V. Competitive Analysis

VI. Marketing Plan

VII. Operations Plan

VIII. Management Team

IX. Clothing Line business plan + Financial Plan

For the remaining part of this clothing line business Plan in nigeria Pdf, including the detailed financial analysis, call 09052016587
http://businessplaninnigeria.com.ng/clothing-line-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/
Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by uwadiahercules: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2019
Clothing Line Business Plan In Nigeria 2019 Latest Update With A Financial Analysis
http://www.businessplanstartup.com.ng/clothing-line-business-plan-in-nigeria-2019-latest-update-with-a-financial-analysis/
Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by uwadiahercules: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: How To Start A Clothing Line Business? by fiveinfos: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
OUR CLOTHING LINE BUSINESS PLAN PDF Start Up and management FEASIBILITY STUDY IS REGULARLY UPDATED AND CAN ALSO BE USED FOR BANK LOANS,GRANTS, PROPOSAL FOR COMPETITIONS ETC

Comprehensive management guide on how to start and run a profitable clothing line business specially if you have been in the fashion/ Clothing business in Nigeria or you are a fashion designers hoping to turn their fashion creativity in a Clothing Line.
Our elaborate clothing line business plan can be used as a feasibility study,Grant , Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc
https://businessplannigeriapdf.com.ng/2019-clothing-line-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf-feasibility-financial-analysis/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.