Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Zara Opens At The Zhop Stores, Silverbird Galleria This Sunday. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Zara Opens At The Zhop Stores, Silverbird Galleria This Sunday. (3347 Views)

Ruff 'n' Tumble's Rock Ur Style @ Silverbird Galleria / Zara Men Formal Shirts Summer 2012 Collection (not Yet Out) Bulk / Zara Man Collection Shoes And Moccasins. 100% Original And In Boxes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zara Opens At The Zhop Stores, Silverbird Galleria This Sunday. by Adesquare2(f): 5:05am On Dec 15, 2011
Zara is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Arteixo, Galicia, and founded in 1975 by Amancio Ortega and Rosalia Mera. It is the flagship chain store of the fashion group called Inditex. Zara produces clothes for men, women and children. ZARA needs just two weeks to develop a new product and get it to stores, compared to the six-month industry average, and launches around 10,000 new designs each year. Zara has resisted the industry-wide trend towards transferring fast fashion production to low-cost countries. Perhaps its most unusual strategy was its policy of zero advertising; the company preferred to invest a percentage of revenues in opening new stores instead. This has increased the idea of Zara as a "fashion imitator" company and low cost products.
Zara was described by Louis Vuitton fashion director, Daniel Piette as the most innovative and devastating retailer in the world. Zara has also been described as a "Spanish success story" by CNN.

The founder of Zara, Amancio Ortega, opened the first Zara store in 1975 in a central street in downtown A Coruña, Galicia, Spain. Its first store featured low-priced lookalike products of popular, higher-end clothing fashions. The store proved to be a success, and Ortega began opening more Zara stores throughout Spain. During the 1980s, Ortega started changing the design, manufacturing, and distribution process to reduce lead times and react to new trends in a quicker way, in what he called "instant fashions". The company based its improvements in the use of information technologies and using groups of designers instead of individuals.

In 1980, the company started its international expansion through Porto, Portugal. In 1989 it entered the United States and in 1990 France, Mexico (1992), Greece (1994), Belgium and Sweden (1994), etc. until reaching its current presence in over 73 countries. Zara stores are company-owned but where local legislation forbids foreigner-owned businesses Zara franchises the stores.

Present and amazingly popular in almost every country of the globe, ZARA clothing holds the label which has become symbolic to excellent quality and stunning neoteric design. The company is known for its capability to adapt to the market needs in a record winning short time, inventing, designing, manufacturing and distributing the new styles to the stores in a matter of 10 days on the average. As a result, the stores fully change their items every month. In the UK alone it has its stores in 48 cities, making the brand the most accustomed retailer in the country ZARA clothing are already taking over the American continents by opening multiple locations in The US, Canada and South American countries.

ZARA finally comes to Nigeria and will be opening officially at the ZHOP Stores, Silverbird Galleria, Victoria Island, Lagos on Sunday, the 18th of December, 2011. You cannot afford to miss the official opening as it will be a day to remember. My name is Layo, show me some love by visiting the store and allowing me to attend to you. HIGH CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEED, SEE YOU THERE.

1 Like

Re: Zara Opens At The Zhop Stores, Silverbird Galleria This Sunday. by anijummai(f): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
Hi Layo, pls can I have your number so I get an idea of your prices? You can text or call me on 08062390776.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customized Bead Jewellery @ Affordable Prices / A Grade Cream Extra Clothes From UK In Small 55kg Bales Wholesale / Wedding Dresses At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.