Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool (9723 Views)

Boy Killed In Kaduna During Fight Over Jonathan’s Billboard / How 18-yr-old Boy Killed Girl, 12, For Money Ritual / Girl Uses Razor Blade To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar Daddy (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool by chuksme(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
Sources say that the Hot Girlfriend went to the pool without him and when she got back things got heated up as the dude was really Angry about the issue, So from the exchange of words then turned bloody when the boyfriend got hold of a knife and butchered his girlfriend like Goat meat. The two lovers were said to have fixed their wedding for the 17th of this month and are putting final touches to the wedding preparations before the devil struck . When the man was interogatted, he couldn’t say anything he just kept saying it is the devil’s work.The man was sober as he said it is the hand work of his detractors. Really whether it is the devil or not this is Jealously of the highest order

Re: Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool by muyete(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2011
The devils work? This does not make sense at allllllllllllllllllll.
Re: Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool by librangyps(f): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2011
Reminds me of my ex, dnt know y women stil stay I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ abusive relationships until it leads to their death, Really sad, Everytime I hear a story like this, I'm more sure I made the ryt choice,
Re: Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool by Azord(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
OMO SEE FINE GIRL NA TRUELY DEVIL OO JAIL,, WATIN 4 D GUY AND DEVIL
Re: Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool by paiz: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2016
What a wicked world
Re: Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool by Afee: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Where did the incident happen?
Re: Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool by samuel051: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
op u no get sense o,something that happened almost 5years ago.
Re: Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool by blithe2nice(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Blogger with lies,be like gas and cylinder.

(1) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger / The Brazilian Prisoner Who Dug An Escape Tunnel For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.