Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Let Someone Share His Or Her Nysc Experience With Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let Someone Share His Or Her Nysc Experience With Me (1166 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Pixs / Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform / Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Someone Share His Or Her Nysc Experience With Me by bodija(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2007
Little did i wonder what i will be expecting when i finally get to camp on the 15th oct,2007. i know for sure that the fun and the experience will definately be different from that of the school days. "NYSc camping" they say is very tough when it comes to waking up etc Pls guys what do u have fot me
Re: Let Someone Share His Or Her Nysc Experience With Me by dearfriend: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2007
camp is fun and more fun when you go a distant place.

Ensure you go with your beverages, extra white t-shirt and shorts, bucket, torch, clothings for church and if your a lady for a beauty contest if you have the looks, plates, padlock, bedsheet, silpas, camera if your have, money etc.

Do all the joggings and climbings, get a cool guy to always gist with and make friends

Do your underwork while in camp for your posting but dont sleep around, no sharp sharp. If you also have someone that could assist in your posting to your desired location while on camp please contact the person so that you wont be posted to an interior village.

I served in 2005, House of Assemly of the state and miscamp of my set. It was not easy in the midst of the honourables but God helped me.

He will help you, catch your fun to the fullest. All the best and safe journey.
Re: Let Someone Share His Or Her Nysc Experience With Me by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2007
Hi Bodija,

There is a similar thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7470.0.html for your curiosity!! wink grin.

All the best!
Re: Let Someone Share His Or Her Nysc Experience With Me by yse(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2007
CAMP!!!
If U r servin anywhere outside Lagos try to hv sex or atleast get som smooching.Lagos camp is f-ed.Over population is a big problem o.
If U wnt to serve in a gud place it is during camp U hv to shine ur eyes,kiss ass and sett;e peeps.DONT DULL OR ELSE, U'l end up serving in a local govt and get paid 3k.

U'l definately meet a chic/dude and have mad fun bt d thing is WILL U HV SEX?
Dnt run out of camp,njoy every moment and meet all the stupid, dumb, intelligent legends that will b around

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Needed In Ibadan- Must Be Elect/elect Or Computer Science/enginner / Corpers Room To Lease For Weekend In Osun State / A Question To Prospective Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.