Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Mo'cheddah Explains Photos Of She And Peeshaun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo'cheddah Explains Photos Of She And Peeshaun (1168 Views)

Mo'cheddah Releases Topless Photos / Skuki Peeshaun Kissing A South Africa Dancer (Picture) / Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah Explains Photos Of She And Peeshaun by peddylinko(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2011

Photos of Mo'Cheddah being carried by Peeshaun, the younger brother in the music group, Skuki, circulated on the net a few months back, with some reports claiming the two music stars dated, etc etc. When asked by an Encomium reporter about the photos, Mo said:

When I saw the pictures, it did look wrong at the time. I am small, everybody carries me. Every human being I know that's my good friend carries me because I am light and I'm nice to carry. And he's a good friend of mine and that day he carried me, we took a lot of pictures, we were just having fun. People have dirty minds, I don't have a dirty mind. I always see things from a positive side. People tell me, you are so happy, you see things in colours, you don't know that life is wicked. But now I know that people don't think like I do, so I have to be afraid now. I can't just take photos with my friend, I can't hug female fans anymore. I have learnt you have to be afraid of the world.

Source and more pics at http://247gist.com/blog/mocheddah-explains-photos-of-she-and-peeshaun/

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown No Go Wound You For Me Riri -RIHANNA Pondering On Boobs Enlargement / Have You Met The Adelokiki Sisters? / Who Is King? 2face, Psquare And Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.