Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,626 members, 7,844,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President (1176 Views)

Adesina In Handshake With King Of Saudi Arabia(pic) / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by Babasessy(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2011
I am of the opinion that it's not proper to shake the commander-in-chief of the Armed forces in this manner or does it indicate the lack of respect for the president within the military?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by Rad1cal: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2011
Must you post . . . .
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by johnie: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2011
You have misintepreted the picture.

That military officer's (the chief of army staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika) hand is on its way down, after saluting the president!

angry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by omoabiyo: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2011
i do I post it on here
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by stormm: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2011
johnie:

That military officer's (the chief of army staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika) hand is on its way down, after saluting the president!angry

Salute? The hand comes down to the side. You sure missed out GEJ's extended hand.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by jmaine: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2011
johnie:

That military officer's (the chief of army staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika) hand is on its way down, after saluting the president!

angry

Which kin lie be this cheesy . . . we no blind na . . .But the OP no get job at all . . . his premiss is baseless
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by johnie: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2011
Any soja man [/i]in the the house to interprete the picture for us [i]bloody civilians?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by doctokwus: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2011
No one shd crucify d Op;there is a formal military personel greet a president& that wasn't formal @all.I dnt tink d op meant any harm or was insinuating anything so bad
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by omoabiyo: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2011
Anybody should please teach me how to post on here
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by gregg2: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2011
Ihejirika gave a "salute" first, as is done in the military.
The hand is on it's way down from the forehead.

By the way, is that the biggest problem you have, poster?
People are obviously mad on this nairaland.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by Babasessy(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2011
gregg2:

Ihejirika gave a "salute" first, as is done in the military.
The hand is on it's way down from the forehead.

By the way, is that the biggest problem you have, poster?
People are obviously mad on this nairaland.

Must you reply or comment if it's not your type of story?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by DRANOEL(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2011
stop being mischievious,the hand is coming down from a salute while simultaneously the president(mumu) is extending his hand for a shake
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2011
Is it a trick of the eye, or is Ihejirika really that tall shocked?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by johnie: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2011
How many people took time to observe the protocol order in the picture (and learn from it)?

1. Minister of Defense                   -Haliru
2. Minister of state for Defense    - Obada
3. National Security Adviser          - Azazi
4. Chief of Defense Staff               - Petinrin
5. Chief of Army Staff                    - Ihejirika
Re: What Is Wrong With This Handshake With The President by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2011
DRANOEL:

stop being mischievious,the hand is coming down from a salute while simultaneously the president(mumu) is extending his hand for a shake

Yeah I think you are right. (I'm not with you on the "mumu" thing though. . . grin cheesy)

(1) (Reply)

Maltina, 7up, Pepsi Used As Explosives Now - Boko Haram / Breaking News! Armed Robbers Raid Bank / Late Risers?? Were The Igbos Right About Breaking Up In The 60s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.