Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Infection Problem Am Tired - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infection Problem Am Tired (1775 Views)

Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest / How Can One Get Ride Of Toilet Infection / CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infection Problem Am Tired by intercom: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2011
Pls do help me out, i knw i have this infection Staph. for a very long time, all the evidences has shown i am suffering from it, i have waist pain, abdomen pain, object movement in the body, painful urination and hotness of the body. I have a female friend, we had love together but after the show close to two weeks she started feeling pains on her part, she went for test and it shows she is has havy growth of staph and i strongly knw she contacted it from me., i also went for the same test for bood and culture, after three days it was discovered in that i don't have any infection neither do i have any growth of bacteria.

at present i don't knw what to do, hw would i go about it, i do this test before and it shows the same result, am afraid of jst talking treatment in the name of infection which tests have proved not to be any. does it mean infection can hid, or can some one help me, all the signs that tells one has an infectiion i do noticed it in me but the result of the lab is telling me something else.

pls ur advice is urgently needed.
Re: Infection Problem Am Tired by FXElixir: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2011
Guy
Your woman had a staph infection, for real. You pounded her too hard and bruised the skin there, creating an entry point for the staph infection. The staph may have been on your skin or her skin it doesn't matter.
Your own issue sound like multiple parasitic infection. I advsie you get the FX manual and make the elixir at home and drink for 2months along with amino acid supplement you'll be back to NORMAL self after that.
To buy d manual
Write to
Fx_elixir@live.com
Re: Infection Problem Am Tired by tpia5: 3:05am On Dec 19, 2011
See a doctor.

Maybe its something else besides staph, or it could also be one of those infections that can be dormant for a while, like chlamydia.
Re: Infection Problem Am Tired by cjenny: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
go and see ur doctor.or u can come to my company,we will use our machine(computer) to check u and knw wat the problem is and then we prescribe the supplement u will use if we discover anything.for more details call 08098489003
for adeqaute result.
Re: Infection Problem Am Tired by redcliff: 3:36am On Dec 20, 2011
But dis guy u r really wicked o.u no u have a deadly infection/disease u still go dey nack without finding a solution to it.bleep u
Re: Infection Problem Am Tired by intercom: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2011
i went back to the Hospital and did a CLUTURE TEST with my Excreta (Sheet) and afte the test it was discover dat there is growth of Shigella what is the meaning of this, he refused to explain to me and told me to come back and get the list of drugs that can treat if effectively. pls what is the meaning of SHIGELLA
Re: Infection Problem Am Tired by sacredgift: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2011
dear patient, i will help you get through dis huddle.call me on 08125352254
Re: Infection Problem Am Tired by babsomotde(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2011
This to me can be like a two sided coin, First wait soem time and go for time to see if the staph has grow, That is if you are free from staph or not. The shigella case you mention is here, It is only naturally found in humans and apes. During infection, it typically causes dysentery. The genus is named after Kiyoshi Shiga, who first discovered it in 1898.
So, my brother play safe and watch well before you leap.
Re: Infection Problem Am Tired by intercom: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2011
All the laboratory test i have gone shows that there is no sign of staph infection, but going to culture it was discover that there is shigella in my (excreta) Sheet, and i have gone research on shigella, and find out many things about it, i was also given some drugs to flush it away, but havent started yet bcause am still gathering some information. pls help me with more information.
Re: Infection Problem Am Tired by betaman: 5:10am On Jan 07, 2012
Hi,don't just take any medicine for medicine sake. For a total solution, call Dr. Ton on 08165904084.Delay is dangerous!
Re: Infection Problem Am Tired by Sinju: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2012
From and infectious disease doctor:

Shigella is a type of bacteria that causes diarrhea in humans. Most infections are self-limited but everyone is treated to prevent spread to other members of the household.

People get shigella diarrhea or dysentery by eatnig contaminated food and water. Also by not washing your hands after defecating.

Shigella is not transmitted through sexual intercourse.

Staph is also not transmitted through sexual intercourse. Staph is suppose to be on your skin, penis and vagina. It is part of the human flora.

If a man who is sexually active has pain when urinating, the infections that are most likely are gonorrhea and chlamydia. Chlamydia is the most common STI among young people who have sex. Others are Mycoplasma genitalium and trichonomas vaginalis. All are STI and can be easily treated with antibiotics.

The bacteria Gonorrhea can be grow in the lab with a culture using a swab that has been used to swipe the opening of the penis.

Chlamydia will not grow in a culture but lab test using DNA technology can identify this infection either in urine or a penile swab. This test is routinely available in developed countries and can also be used to detect gonorrhea.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House: What Is The Curse Of Heartburn? / Low Sperm Count - Leading Cause Of Male Infertility / What Is Ebola And Why Does It Kill? (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.