Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lady Gaga Before And Now… Which Do You Like Best? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Before And Now… Which Do You Like Best? (4431 Views)

Photos:lady Gaga Turns Heads As She Walks Butt Naked / Shocking Pictures Of Lady Gaga Without Makeup / Chris Brown/ Trey Songz- Who's Kuter: Who You Like Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Before And Now… Which Do You Like Best? by cchampme(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
The two photos you are seeing right now are Lady Gaga’s. Just wondering so I thought I should ask you guys, i like the former face she used for the poker face video…She looked so fine there and she still does now but does anyone find something wrong with the former face?
http://www.latestgists.com/lady-gaga-before-and-now-which-do-you-like-best/

Re: Lady Gaga Before And Now… Which Do You Like Best? by Lasinoh: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2011
She is still the same. Love her variety of looks.
I see her beautiful soul always. . . . kiss
No faking!

(1) (Reply)

"We Don’t Live Together With Our Wives" - P-square Reveals / Olamide Slams Don Jazzy On Twitter : Calls Him Dumb and A Fake Ass + Videos / Men Now Carry Around Fake Six Pack Just To Impress Girls (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.