Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Igboman Taxi Driver And His Female Passenger - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Igboman Taxi Driver And His Female Passenger (1296 Views)

This Is What Happened When A Guy Asked His Female Friend To Send Her Picture / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / JOKE: A Jamaican Taxi Driver And A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igboman Taxi Driver And His Female Passenger by Metalgoong(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2011
A Unclad female flagged down an Igboman Taxi driver. At first, the Igboman found it weird to pick up the Unclad woman;however, after giving it a second thought, he decided to let the Unclad woman into his car. When she got into the taxi, the Igboman taxi driver greeted her and then spent the next 20 minutes looking at her. At this junction, the Unclad female passenger interjected, and the following back n forth ensued between the two:

Unclad female passenger:- You old man, what are you looking at? Haven't you seen a Unclad woman before? Abeg drive off.

Igbo Taxi Driver:- madam I no dey look at you unclothedness;instead, I dey look for d place where u keep the money wey u suppose use pay me.
Re: Igboman Taxi Driver And His Female Passenger by mikuz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2011
where is the zoke?

(1) (Reply)

Rejection!! / If U Trust Ur Brain Den Open It! / If U Were Given #10 Million Naira. And U Didnt Work 4 It. What Would U Do First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.