Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers (6286 Views)

PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias / Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by Demdem(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2011
dmainboss:

It is also a crime in government to give favors to those you know. If it was in an advanced country, they will call for your resignation and you will have to resign or be recalled.

I see no favour or nepotism here. U will need to prove that aregbe has q special interest to protect or this former accused is somehow related to him. This I doubt here. In the absence of that, Am sorry u are wrong. Secondly comparing our system to the advanced world is faulty and wrong. How many calls for resignation has been succesful in this country right from the fg to the states? Abegii, let's talk realistically here.
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2011
justice pdp style

it s only pdp thugs like beaf who go around lockibf people up for years without actual convictions

i'm sure the case in question held even less water than the basketcase cac v tinubu
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by dmainboss: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2011
Demdem:

I see no favour or nepotism here. U will need to prove that aregbe has q special interest to protect or this former accused is somehow related to him. This I doubt here. In the absence of that, Am sorry u are wrong. Secondly comparing our system to the advanced world is faulty and wrong. How many calls for resignation has been succesful in this country right from the fg to the states? Abegii, let's talk realistically here.

Of course, I expect nothing more than a partisan stance from you. Did you read the article? Please go back and read it

“It leaves much to be desired for any government, person or group to openly show sympathy to those who confessed to his killing and were duly convicted. “The Peoples Democratic Party in Osun State wants Mr. Rauf Aregbesola and his National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande to search their conscience, (if they have any,) what would their families have done if they were in Olagbaju’s shoe.

“The PDP wants to ask on what grounds the ACN governor granted amnesty to the said self-confessed murderers?
“The corpse of Olagbaju (aka misty) will no doubt be turning in the grave. Where is justice?,” the PDP queried.

How do you wake up and grant amnesty to murderers? These are not petty thieves. Are they the only persons in that prison worthy of amnesty? With my knowledge of Nigerian prison system, there are many awaiting trial and innocent persons in that same prison. I can guarantee you that more than a quarter of the inmates would require amnesty. But you choose to grant amnesty to convicted murderers. That speaks volumes!
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by Gbawe: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2011
dmainboss:

It is quite disturbing to see young Nigerians respond to issues by making comparisons. This thread is about Aregbesola not GEJ. It is very lame to try to switch topic to GEJ just to defend Aregbesola. It only shows you are grossly partisan. Very unimpressive!

People like you should quit with the mock anger. As if the entire forum does not know what Beaf is about and his non-stop effort to make anything ACN look bad. In any case, was I talking to you? I was talking to Beaf and he knows precisely why I speak as I do.

It is also a crime in government to give favors to those you know. If it was in an advanced country, they will call for your resignation and you will have to resign or be recalled.

What you write above is the joke of the year and a reason why posters like you should never be taken seriously. You accuse others of being partisan yet your bias against Aregbesola is obvious because of how you lie blatantly to malign his character.

Pray tell the forum the relationship Aregbesola has with those he released. If you cannot prove conclusively that Aregbesola "favoured" those he "knows" then admit you are guilty of character assasination. Simple. Your talk is ridiculous considering that even the PDP folks making noise never accused Aregbesola of favouring those he "knows". If anything, Aregbesola should keep them in jail forever for allegedly murdering an[b] AD[/b] Political aspirant .
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by dmainboss: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2011
Gbawe:

People like you should quit with the mock anger. As if the entire forum does not know what Beaf is about and his non-stop effort to make anything ACN look bad. In any case, was I talking to you? I was talking to Beaf and he knows precisely why I speak as I do.

When you lack the inability to put forth a good point, you always resort to this. Speaks volumes!

Gbawe:

What you write above is the joke of the year and a reason why posters like you should never be taken seriously. You accuse others of being partisan yet your bias against Aregbesola is obvious because of how you lie blatantly to malign his character.

Pray tell the forum the relationship Aregbesola has with those he released. If you cannot prove conclusively that Aregbesola "favored" those he "knows" then admit you are guilty of character assasination. Simple. Your talk is ridiculous considering that even the PDP folks making noise never accused Aregbesola of favouring those he "knows". If anything, Aregbesola should keep them in jail forever for allegedly murdering an[b] AD[/b] Political aspirant .

Bias against Aregbesola is not a partisan stance. I believe you went to school. You looked partisan because you switched from a topic to a completely different topic. That is what made your comment partisan. You should have defended Aregbesola on his own merit not trying to make comparisons with GEJ. Even if GEJ was wrong and guilty, it still doesnt exonerate Aregbesola. The postulation that "we are not the only one who are bad" is very foolish and disturbing. Evil is evil. Evil cannot become good just because someone else did it also. The way you ACN folks turn a criticism of any ACN member into "At least it is better than PDP" argument is pathetic. If you believe that some politicians should get away with blue murder just because they are your kinsmen, then you have no moral standing to accuse others and no moral standing to post in forums like these. Cheers
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by Demdem(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2011
dmainboss:

Of course, I expect nothing more than a partisan stance from you. Did you read the article? Please go back and read it

How do you wake up and grant amnesty to murderers? These are not petty thieves. Are they the only persons in that prison worthy of amnesty? With my knowledge of Nigerian prison system, there are many awaiting trial and innocent persons in that same prison. I can guarantee you that more than a quarter of the inmates would require amnesty. But you choose to grant amnesty to convicted murderers. That speaks volumes!

Me partisan, grin honestly u are a clown and fast talking thrash now.Av u heard from the camp of the gov to know his position and why he did what he did? Because useless pdp has spoken u decided to conclude. Now tell me who is partisan? My first position was to hear from him first before concluding and of cos I trust aregbe, he will give his reasons.
FYI, murderers have been granted amnesty before in this country especially those that have spent many years in prison so this case can't be the first. The constitution asked the executive govs to use their initiative to det who deserves such.

By the way, am still waiting for u to prove that aregbe somehow has a special interest in this former accused. To mw, this is a blatant lie from u.
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by Gbawe: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2011
dmainboss:

When you lack the inability to put forth a good point, you always resort to this. Speaks volumes!

Bias against Aregbesola is not a partisan stance. I believe you went to school. You looked partisan because you switched from a topic to a completely different topic. That is what made your comment partisan. You should have defended Aregbesola on his own merit not trying to make comparisons with GEJ. Even if GEJ was wrong and guilty, it still doesnt exonerate Aregbesola. The postulation that "we are not the only one who are bad" is very foolish and disturbing. Evil is evil. Evil cannot become good just because someone else did it also. The way you ACN folks turn a criticism of any ACN member into "At least it is better than PDP" argument is pathetic. If you believe that some politicians should get away with blue murder just because they are your kinsmen, then you have no moral standing to accuse others and no moral standing to post in forums like these. Cheers

You are just a waste of time. What "blue murder" has Aregbesola gotten away with? You lie balatantly that Aregbesola is "favouring those he knows". Don't you know, fundamentally, that anything you say here, to include the criticism of others, is hence ridiculed because of that lie? Your judgment is permanently maligned when you can fabricate wildy like that.

You are precisely like Beaf and not fooling anyone. Aregbesola has done what he is entitled to do and even his PDP detractors admit as much. You are simply trying to establish wrongdoing when none exist. This is what has led you to tell a lie. Also, you keep foolishly going on about me mentioning the PDP and GEJ without realising that it is the PDP seeking to discredit Aregbesola's action when their own disposition towards the punishment of serious crime is actually much worse. That consideration has to be exposed for the sake of the maxim "he Who Comes Into Equity Must Come With Clean Hands."
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by Beaf: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
Perhaps, the murderers are going to do special "jobs" for Aregbesola, the same way Tinubu and Fashola are using OPC and NURTW thugs to beat up peaceful protesters against toll gates in Lekki, Lagos.

Shame on Aregbesola. What a useless fart, the worst politician outside Barkin Zuwo to hit Nigerians!
What is the comedian good for aside from telling high stories and slapping people? Now he has plumbed new lows by pardoning confessed murderers.

All hail RASCALS!
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by Beaf: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
This is the work of ACN thugs at Lekki as we speak today. Aregbesola is simply building up his own army, maybe special IV's have been sent out to the armed deadly robbers in Ogun and Ondo as well. angry
How anyone can sit comfortably to praise such hoodlums is beyond me.

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg860/scaled.php?tn=0&server=860&filename=ggknn.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

"Progressives" dripping with blood.
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by Beaf: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Cars are being vandalised in Lagos with OPC and NURTW thugs hired by ACN beating and attempting to kill people, including children. People protesting peacefully.
It is absolute mayhem with everyone scattering in desperate dashes to save life and limb from Tinubu and Fashola's murderers!
What an outrage!!! angry
And we have phuckers here defending one of the worst in their rank, the known thug, Aregbesola for freeing confessed murderers! I wonder what is in store for Osun people?

If you are in Lagos, stand and fight for your rights. The real revolution has started and the real enemies have been unmasked.[/size]
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by HighChief4(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^Thuggery will always be the order of the day in Lagos as long as Tinubu is still in charge. Dude is a bigtime tout and renowned Agbero
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by ndigbo: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
killbeaf:

just registered on this forum.as a visitor have being seeing all the nonsense this beaf bastard has been spitting on this forum.with me the is in for poo aready to give him tough time and headache and possibly frustrate him out of this forum as he did earlier.looking forward to bloody encounter with the slowpoke,
Oga take easy oh!
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by benzion72(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2011
I don't seem to understand, do governors has power to arrest offender or suspect in Nigeria or the police. And do the police in the state report to the governor or the inspector general who report to the the president. This are just political write up that does not make sense. And when people are clipping newspaper they should try and use logic to verify what they are saying.
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by gokuu(m): 2:13am On Dec 18, 2011
killbeaf:

just registered on this forum.as a visitor have being seeing all the nonsense this beaf bastard has been spitting on this forum.with me the is in for poo aready to give him tough time and headache and possibly frustrate him out of this forum as he did earlier.looking forward to bloody encounter with the slowpoke,
do you even know how to type? You just posted trash!!
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by obowunmi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
How can Nigeria progress ?
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by Pygru: 2:22am On Jul 13, 2013
sad
Re: PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers by Vello(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Beaf: The armed robbers in Ogun state must be relishing opportunities in Osun, where the most useless governor in Nigeria will free them after they have confessed to murder. cry cry cry

All hail Aregbesola, number one RASCAL and high story teller.
Little wonder your father named you 'BEAF'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Voters Cards Flood Edo State / Ribadu Report Didn’t Follow Terms Of Reference - Okupe / Jonathan, Mahama To Build School In Achebe’s Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.