Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Smell A Dead Rat On Our Server ! Hyip Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Smell A Dead Rat On Our Server ! Hyip Website (1070 Views)

Pingawork No Referring, No Downlines And Not Hyip Genuine Online Business / Google Nose BETA : Smell Anything From Your Computer And Phones! / Pls Wait For A Few Minutes B4 Submitting This Post. Our Server Is Overwheled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Smell A Dead Rat On Our Server ! Hyip Website by smartsoft(m): 2:16am On Oct 01, 2007
i was monitoring website hosted on our server and we have a domain hosted which i think i'm fused about a hyip website based in the UK the site got no login informations for investors to monitor their earnings not only that, the site got no calculator for investors to calculate earnings too , just like http://e3invest.com[/url] and i made a research online on some hyip website, some of them have login pages while some don't have login pages. i don't mind shuting the website down if i feel uncomfortable about the website. please you guys take a look at the website [url=http://www.reliableandhonestinvestment.com[/b]]http://www.reliableandhonestinvestment.com[/url] i asked hundred times from the client who intends to host it unbehalf of his customers i asked him are you sure this a legal website he said yes, i keep asking he said yes i just said i should throw it to the board before i bring down the website ! Are you into web hosting ? and have you ever hosted a hyip website ?
Re: I Smell A Dead Rat On Our Server ! Hyip Website by Afam(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2007
As hard as it seems it is your duty to find out how how genuine businesses that have websites on your servers are.

Good luck.

Some companies have gone out of business because of problems caused by illegal sites.

Make sure you are sure of what you are saying and more importantly make sure you have a right to shut down the site without any legal wahala.
Re: I Smell A Dead Rat On Our Server ! Hyip Website by rufaai(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2007
I saw it but wondered if I should even raise a word about it, because it appears he's your proudly customer as you even add his website and testimonials on your homepage.

Well, Problems like this made AIMTECH Reject all HYIP wether Genuine or SCAM.
Re: I Smell A Dead Rat On Our Server ! Hyip Website by smartsoft(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2007
ruf ! well we doing some kinda update on the website and is site will be yanked out ! we just stop accepting that kinda site

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Your Website With Pay Per Day Advertising / Deploying Web Application / Eminem скачать бесплатно скачать

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.