Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

A Summary Of My Undergrauate Project Work - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Summary Of My Undergrauate Project Work (585 Views)

Boy/girl Call Summary / Phone Call Summary / CALL SUMMARY... True Or Lie? Talk O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Summary Of My Undergrauate Project Work by frudokafor(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2011
I feel that malaria and HIV are INTER-RELATED. How? If a mosquito sucks d blood of a man that has the HIV virus, and goes to suck the blood of anoda man, a little fusion takes place ryt? So my question is Y Can't d HIV virus be transmitted to d second man? Instead its malaria parasite that is being transmitted. So i feel that there's gat to be sumtin in mosquito that neutralises the HIV virus. Y cnt scientist take that thing to the lab,reproduce it in large portions and use it in creating the drugs for HIV, in that way mosquitoes will be scarce and malaria wil be eradicated! ! ! Shikinah. That brings me 2 d conclusion that God has a reason 4 creating mosquitoes!!!
Re: A Summary Of My Undergrauate Project Work by ARareGem(f): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2011
Guy, this is the jokes section

(1) (Reply)

Why Buy Cars In Nigeria? Best Offer You Can Ever Get / Laff It Out... Ingeniously. / Clear Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.