Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Cars And Investments ! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars And Investments ! (665 Views)

Cheap Cars And Bus For Urgent Sale All Apapa Cleared / Buying Of All Types Of Cars And Truck Now Made Easy: / Latest Cars And Jeeps Available: Crazy Price Reviews E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars And Investments ! by Bhonuel: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2011
Hello my Fellow Nairalander, Compliment of the season,

A friend who has been in England just return home (To Abuja - Nigeria) with "lets say almost nothing" but he has about N1.1 million which he hope to start life with. He's already gotten an apartment in Abuja (where he which to live) for about 500k and he hoped to start a business with 500k and sustain himself with the other 100k. Part of the 100k has almost gone down the drain through business and investment research. Now, he has decided he want to go to Coutonu (Republic Of Benin) to buy a car and use for private/executive taxi business (Which he's going to be driving himself). He does have concerns about the risk associated with buying and bringing cars from Coutonu, considering that fact that its his last cash (and not in his nature to bribe/settle) and he has no one to fall back to. My question is;

1). What do you think about Cars and Investment?

2). Is the business move a smart decision and advisable?

My people, please i need a genuine advice and comment that will help this friend and Nigerian brother who has just returned home. This guy has no qualification; in-case you want to suggest he should look for a job and has no business training.

Thank you very much and i look forward to your response.
Re: Cars And Investments ! by omobaba101(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
If he is going to be driving it by himself, that will be good, but I will advise that he buys a car in Nigeria and not take a risk of going to Cotonou, since he is not used to the business of bringing in cars; he might lose the remaining money in the process
Re: Cars And Investments ! by Emperoh(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
Good one he is going to driving the car himself.
I don't know a car he can get from Cotonou and land in Abuja without bribing for 500k

My advice to him to seek out Nigerian used cars especially those that were used in Abuja.
I trust if he searches well, he will find one.

Going to Cotonou with his budget may not be the best choice
Re: Cars And Investments ! by omobaba101(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2011
Also, if wanted, I can help him source for a good car within the same range (I live in Kano though, but come to Abuja a lot). He can reach me through precmage@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed - Camry Pencil Light Registered Budget 650k 07030105170 / A Clean Registered 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale / 2005 Mazda 6 For Sale N1.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.