Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

GLORY BE TO GOD - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / GLORY BE TO GOD (2957 Views)

Reliable Registered 1999 Toyota Corolla IS SOLD GLORY BE TO GOD / 2001 Honda Accord is Sold.SOLD.. glory be to God / Lagos Cleared 01 Honda Odyssey is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2011
“It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.”

Old Chinese Proverb quotes
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
When GOD solves your problems,
You have faith in his abilities,

When he doesn't solve your problems,
He has faith in your abilities,

Still available.
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
“Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great.

Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.”

Orison Swett Marden quotes
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2012
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

Leo F. Buscaglia quotes (American guru, tireless advocate of the power of love, 1924-1998)
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2012
"Give it all you've got because you never know if there's going to be a next time.

- Danielle Ingrum
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work,

You need to find one good rason why it will,

It is definition of progress
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can,

and the wisdom to know the difference.”

Reinhold Niebuhr quotes (American theologian, 1892-1971)
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together.

What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed

and you will ask yourself, 'How did I get through all of that?”

Hope quotes.
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
“Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.”

Tom Krause quotes ( motivational speaker, Teacher and Coach, b.1934)
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2012
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.

Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They

somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

Steve Jobs quotes (American Entrepreneur Apple co-Founder, b.1955)
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by philipapa: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2012
Please is this car still available?
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2012
“What is love? Love is when one person knows all of your secrets, your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows, and yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you; even if the rest of the world does.”

Love quotes.

Still Available
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2012
“It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”

Dale Carnegie quotes (American lecturer, author, 1888-1955)

Don't miss this car.

Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”

Og Mandino quotes (American Essayist and Psychologist, 1923-1996)
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.”

Willie Nelson quotes (American country western singer)
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2012
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

Jack Handey quotes (American Comic Writer, Comedian and Actor on SNL. Famous for his Deep Thoughts, b.1949)
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2012
“Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.”

Denis Waitley quotes (American motivational Speaker and Author of self-help books. b.1933)
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”

Brian Tracy quotes (American television host)
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by bestakara: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
700k serious buyer.halla me on 07093338333.
Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
“The place of justice is a hallowed place”

Francis Bacon, Sr. quotes (English Lawyer and Philosopher. 1561-1626)

Re: GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2012
“I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Leonardo da Vinci quotes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold sold price reduced to 220k Clean White Mercedes Benz 230E Vboot For Sale / Toks 1999 Honda Baby Boy V6 950k SOLD!!! / Naija Used 2007 DC Neatest @ 1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.