Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Please, Advice! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please, Advice! (1442 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Advice! by temmiedee: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2011
Please, advice me on this; I am a graduate of business administration from the university. I currently work in a large format printing firm as an Admin. Officer. I developed interest in Graphics design due to its growing demand for graphic artists and also the fact that one can stay on his/her own. What do I stand to gain if I go for training in Graphics design, and what prospect do I have considering my B.sc in business admin, and graphics design. I will like to know your opinion. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Please, Advice! by ugo2u(m): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2011
well, everything varies a bit, depending on your skills and presentation/packaging, but I will advice that rather than jumping into graphics first of all learn all you cal about printing, when you get that down just learn the basics of design so you can be comfortable with it, focus on print production and do the graphics if need be.

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Branding / Share Your Photostory.. #photographers Only. / WAB Designs' Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.