Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings (2475 Views)

Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Dios(f): 3:38am On Oct 17, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dios:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I swear to jesus, allah, mohammed, jehovah et al that i wasn't going to post any more but shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin you have to be the dumbest person alive.
Read your own post again please, grin grin grin grin, sit down,put your reading glasses on AND READ IT. Now weep nigga, WEEP.

grin grin grin grin grin
focused:

To Dios :

It is very clear you cannot discuss things intelligently. It is very clear you do not have a proper home training. I did not insult you, why are you raining insult on me . The only mistake I made in my previous response was calling Europe a country. Obviously Europe is not a country but a continent.

You are the most nasty human being on earth. You and your entire generation are the dumbest person on earth.

I will appreciate if you don't respond to my post again.

I STILL INSIST ISLAM IS A SATANIC RELIGION. PERIOD.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Dios(f): 3:42am On Oct 17, 2007
@ Focused, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm tr, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin F#ck it, I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just read your posts. Okay?
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by focused(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2007
To Idinrete :

Well thanks for responding. What you lifted or copied does not in anyway change the fact that USA is a Christian country. Go, read and understand the history very well and understand the principles, which the country was born and founded.

The only reason why I probably think you are on the defensive, could be because you are a muslim yourself or you are just showing your sympathy towards them. We just have to face facts.

What you have copied and pasted is a thrash and it does not change the fact that USA is a christian country. End of story.

All I want to say here is : These fanatism amongst Nigerians in the name of Religion must stop.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by focused(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2007
Dios or whatever you label yourself :

Why are you laughing

Bro, I want intelligent discussion okay ? If you know you have nothing intelligent to add please stay away, don't respond.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Dios(f): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2007
You want intelligent discussion? Ok
focused:

To Idinrete :

Get your facts right, USA AND EUROPE is a Christian country

Even Middle East is not a muslim country after all, because we do have great Christians in a country like Iran and Iraq before this satanic Islamic revolution. Christianity have been existing in Africa before our fore father went into Idolatry and before these satanic Islamic people brought their religion.

I want to see an end to all these killings by these Northern muslims. I think they should abolish this Sharia law and enforce a proper law that respect human right to free speech and sanctity of human life.

Enough is enough.

The U.S is not a christian country but the founders were christians"{who kept black slaves}. There's something called the first amendment which Idinrete already posted. Simply the separation of church and state. Iran,Iraq and the rest of these middle eastern countries are islamic states and they are predominantely muslims. The stupid religion of which you are an adherent did not exist before the colonial masters used it to steal our land and people.
Our ancestors didn't worship idols or trees or whatever else you bastards have been brainwashed to believe, they worshiped the essence of the almighty god who created them and they had symbols for the demi gods that assisted them in their worship, their symbols can be likened to your crucifix.
Why are you so eager to discard our history and embrace christianity even more than the people who sold it to you. Like our ancestors would say "THE GUEST WHO WAILS LOUDER THAN THE BEREAVED". I'm not muslim neither so that sharia bullsh#t is the most ignorant thing going on in nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm still laughing because you're a fool.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by focused(m): 2:38am On Oct 21, 2007
To Dios or whatever you call yourself or tag yourself,

Let me correct the following misgiving you had.

First of all, Christianity is not a religion but a personal encounter with God.

I am not brainwashed, I am talking based on facts.

You claim to know history but you have just proved that you are the most stupid beast in the whole universe. You have just proved that you are the greatest fool on this planet earth. You have just proved that your ignorance is beyond belief. You are a completely stupid.

Why are you always supporting Idinrete? Let Idinrete talk for himself , Okay ? Unless if you are saying you have two profiles, dios and Idinrete

Now that me and you have traded insults, could I tell you not to respond to my post again ? If you carry on responding, there is going to a cyber war between me and you, and the war will be worst than Israeli hezbollah war. You Idiot !
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 21, 2007
@ focused, you are better adviced to ignore the rants here. When people resort to insults and invectives it is usually because without them they sound empty. Those who have valid points to back up their claims rarely ever have to resort to abuse and intimidation to force their points across.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Dios(f): 3:14am On Oct 21, 2007
focused:

To Dios or whatever you call yourself or tag yourself,

Let me correct the following misgiving you had.

First of all, Christianity is not a religion but a personal encounter with God.

I am not brainwashed, I am talking based on facts.

You claim to know history but you have just proved that you are the most stupid beast in the whole universe. You have just proved that you are the greatest fool on this planet earth. You have just proved that your ignorance is beyond belief. You are a completely stupid.

Why are you always supporting Idinrete? Let Idinrete talk for himself , Okay ? Unless if you are saying you have two profiles, dios and Idinrete

Now that me and you have traded insults, could I tell you not to respond to my post again ? If you carry on responding, there is going to a cyber war between me and you, and the war will be worst than Israeli hezbollah war. You Idiot !

Damn homie, you mad? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No rebuttals? Nothing?
I'M RIGHT AGAIN, YOU ARE A F#CKING FOOL. All I said before was read your own posts, but you had to start an arguement, now you're acting like a whiny bitch grin grin grin grin What the hell is a cyber war anyway?
All I did was point out some facts about your "personal encounter with god" grin grin grin grin grin thats what you call christianity right? And here I am thinking it's a religion. Damn son, YOU MADE MY DAY.
Here let me add some fuel to that fire burning inside you F#CK YOU AND JESUS.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 21, 2007
Question:  Northern Muslims when will you stop the killings?

answer: Allah knows best

meaning,never!!!,it is Islamic to kill the infidels,it will earn me 72 virgins,a river of liquor and a few males,Mo the hero killed and so must we
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Wordsmith(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2007
@ Dios :

on a serious note son, you really need to learn how to talk. Your outbursts to say the least, are infantile, immature and childish- all in one, to say the least.

You can put your points across without all the insults and "i hate u Christians and your God" blah blah.

Breathe easy on these boards. . .
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by focused(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2007
To Dios or whatever you say you are :

DAMN YOU A MILLION TIMES  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.  

F#CK YOU A BILLION TIMES !!!!!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOU LUNATIC BASTARD !!!!!!!. YOU BLOODY F#CKING SILLY BITCH  grin grin grin grin grin grin

PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE IN THE ZOO. F#CKING BASTARD. MOTHER F#CKING BITCH

Who do you think you are anyway?? angry angry angry angry.  BLOODY STUPID IDIOT  angry angry angry angry angry angry

You never made anypoint, all you did was just raining insults on me,  silly beast. MISERABLE BITCH. GREATEST FOOL.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, BRO, LETS BE MATURED AND PUT AN END TO THIS FUNNY ARGUMENT. SO COULD I TELL YOU NEVER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST AGAIN IN YOUR DEAR MISERABLE LIFE.

May God for give you for the comment you have made about Jesus.

FAREWELL
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by focused(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2007
THANK YOU VERY MUCH WORDSMITH.

THIS DISCUSSION WAS MEANT FOR US TO LEARN FROM EACH OTHER. I KNOW THAT VARIOUS PEOPLE HAVE VARIOUS VIEWS TO THINGS.

ALL I HAVE BEEN GETTING FROM THIS NASTY DIOS WAS CATALOGUE OF INSULTS AND ABUSE OF ALL SORTS.

I JUST HOPE LUNATICS LIKE HIM ARE NOT ON THIS FORUM
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by focused(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2007
Thanks Nwando for contributing to this post.

Islamic religion is a cult as far as I am concerned. Read what I have written below and tell me what do you think of this Ishmaelite religion :

[b]KORAN ON JEWS AND CHRISTIANS
(Surah 5:51) do not take the Jews and Christians as friends.

Bukhari (52:177) - "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew is hiding say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

TERRORISM
Surah (8:12) - "Allah will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Sura (9:14) - "Fight the disbelievers, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, "
Sura (9:5) - kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, leave them only if they repent and pray and give alms

Abuse a muslim, pay with your life
Surah (2:191-193) - kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, and drive them out of the places where they drove you out, for persecution of Muslims is worse than slaughter of disbelievers, so fight them until persecution is no more, and religion of Allah reigns supreme.

All Muslims urged to fight the Unbelievers
Surah (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward[/b]
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Dios(f): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2007
focused:

To Dios or whatever you say you are :

DAMN YOU A MILLION TIMES  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.  

F#CK YOU A BILLION TIMES !!!!!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOU LUNATIC BASTARD !!!!!!!. YOU BLOODY F#CKING SILLY BITCH  grin grin grin grin grin grin

PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE IN THE ZOO. F#CKING BASTARD. MOTHER F#CKING BITCH

Who do you think you are anyway?? angry angry angry angry.  BLOODY STUPID IDIOT  angry angry angry angry angry angry

You never made anypoint, all you did was just raining insults on me,  silly beast. MISERABLE BITCH. GREATEST FOOL.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, BRO, LETS BE MATURED AND PUT AN END TO THIS FUNNY ARGUMENT. SO COULD I TELL YOU NEVER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST AGAIN IN YOUR DEAR MISERABLE LIFE.

May God for give you for the comment you have made about Jesus.

FAREWELL

Calm down dude, you're about to blow a blood vessel.
You said our forefathers practiced xtianity before the arrival of white folks, I said that is the most ignorant statement I've ever heard and said some things about their mode of worship but you never countered. So stop ranting and defend your statement, gay.

YOU LUNATIC BASTARD lol, that's some funny ass sh#t man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Dios(f): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2007
Wordsmith:

@ Dios :

on a serious note son, you really need to learn how to talk. Your outbursts to say the least, are infantile, immature and childish- all in one, to say the least.

You can put your points across without all the insults and "i hate u Christians and your God" blah blah.

Breathe easy on these boards. . .

Hmmmmmmmmm, on a more serious note son, how I talk is none of your business, it's not infantile, immature or childish-all in one` grin grin ;Dto say the least.
If you don't like what I write just ignore it, "it costs you nothing, pay me no mind" And I'm breathing easier than a sleeping baby, the only one with his pant in bunches is Mr Focused.
So "Son", why don't you shut the f#ck up. grin grin grin

Sincerely,
DIOS.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by focused(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2007
TO Dios or whatever gay NAME YOU SAY YOU ARE

I HAVE WARNED YOU NEVER TO RESPOND TO MY POST AGAIN, YOU SILLY BLOODY FRUSTRATED gay.

IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE NATURALLY RUDE AND INSULTING AND YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT AT ALL. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LEARN AND YOU WILL NEVER LEARN ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE SATANIC gay. SATANIC DOG.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING FACTS  :

CHRISTIANITY HAS BEEN IN AFRICA BEFORE OUR FOREFATHERS WENT INTO IDOLATRY AND LATER ISLAM CAME INTO THE AFRICA THROUGH THE FOLLOWERS OF PROPHET MOHAMMED AND LATER CHRISTIANITY WAS BROUGHT BACK INTO AFRICA BY THE WHITES(EUROPEANS) THROUGH THE MISSIONARIES.

SO TALK INTELLIGENTLY THE WAY A REAL MAN SHOULD, AND STOP INSULTING EVERYONE MISERABLE gay.

I RECOMMEND YOU SHOULD BE TAKEN TO AN HOSPITAL WHERE YOU WOULD BE TREATED OF THIS gay DISEASE THAT IS DISTURBING YOUR BRAIN.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by focused(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2007
And I'm breathing easier than a sleeping baby, the only one with his pant in bunches is Mr Focused.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I never knew you have your pants in bunches gay DIOS   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by IDINRETE: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2007
focused:

To Idinrete :

Well thanks for responding. What you lifted or copied does not in anyway change the fact that USA is a Christian country. Go, read and understand the history very well and understand the principles, which the country was born and founded.
The only reason why I probably think you are on the defensive, could be because you are a muslim yourself or you are just showing your sympathy towards them. We just have to face facts.

What you have copied and pasted is a thrash and it does not change the fact that USA is a christian country. End of story.

All I want to say here is : These fanatism amongst Nigerians in the name of Religion must stop.

I have given the constitution of USA on religion, the historical background, case law and the principles on which US was founded. Yet you are claiming that the US constitution is a trash. why dont you write a new one for them?

can you provide proof to support all your assertions on what principles US was born and founded.

where is your fact that US is a christian country?

I think it is you that need to go, read, and understand the history of  US very well.
how hard is US constitution, History for you to understand? 

NOT THE END OF STORY WITHOUT YOUR FACT
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2007
When are the Muslims going to stop killing us?
no one has answered the question yet cry cry cry
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 22, 2007
nwando:

When are the Muslims going to stop killing us?
no one has answered the question yet cry cry cry

are muslims killing us? I thot they were all non-muslims.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by cgift(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2007
davidylan:

are muslims killing us? I thot they were all non-muslims.

When they will stop Killings?

When all the earth has been converted to LANDS OF ISLAM! grin
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by pilgrim1(f): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2007
cgift:

When they will stop Killings?

When all the earth has been converted to LANDS OF ISLAM! grin

Do dream on. Have you forgotten that Muslims also kill Muslims? grin
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by jagunlabi(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2007
Yoruba muslims never kill anyone,and i wonder why.Afterall they are muslims too.
Maybe that is because there is more to the bloodthirst of northerners than islam.
Maybe that is just the nature of HAUSAS/FULANIS,etc who populate the north.
Thank God hausas are not christians who have to regularly go out to "evangelize".That would probably give them the chance to kill more people who do not accept their evangelism right in their homes.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by cgift(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Do dream on. Have you forgotten that Muslims also kill Muslims? grin

grin grin grin grin.

Oops! shocked I think when they have finished annihilating "infidels" they will face themselves! That is when you will see distictions between real muslims ofthe North and the fake ones down south undecided (shakes head)
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Dios(f): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2007
focused:

TO Dios or whatever gay NAME YOU SAY YOU ARE

I HAVE WARNED YOU NEVER TO RESPOND TO MY POST AGAIN, YOU SILLY BLOODY FRUSTRATED gay.

IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE NATURALLY RUDE AND INSULTING AND YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT AT ALL. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LEARN AND YOU WILL NEVER LEARN ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE SATANIC gay. SATANIC DOG.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING FACTS :

CHRISTIANITY HAS BEEN IN AFRICA BEFORE OUR FOREFATHERS WENT INTO IDOLATRY AND LATER ISLAM CAME INTO THE AFRICA THROUGH THE FOLLOWERS OF PROPHET MOHAMMED AND LATER CHRISTIANITY WAS BROUGHT BACK INTO AFRICA BY THE WHITES(EUROPEANS) THROUGH THE MISSIONARIES.

SO TALK INTELLIGENTLY THE WAY A REAL MAN SHOULD, AND STOP INSULTING EVERYONE MISERABLE gay.

I RECOMMEND YOU SHOULD BE TAKEN TO AN HOSPITAL WHERE YOU WOULD BE TREATED OF THIS gay DISEASE THAT IS DISTURBING YOUR BRAIN.

Our forefathers didn't worship idols, how hard is that to understand. They worshipped Oludumare and Chukwu through the the other minor gods like osun,eshu etc. When it seems they were worshipping trees and whatnot, they were just worshipping the energy that created all things, the essence of God. Y'all christians do the exact same thing when you call on jesus, but you're are so blinded by christianity that you don't see anything good in your own history. Did you know your ancestors built the pyramids in Egypt and the jesus story was just blatant plagiarism, they stole the egyptian story of horus and sold it to you as jesus, gave you the bible and called it the truth and the saddest part is y'all are to scared to look back into time and learn about our true history.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by cgift(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2007
Dios:

Our forefathers didn't worship idols, how hard is that to understand. They worshipped Oludumare and Chukwu through the the other minor gods like osun,eshu etc. When it seems they were worshipping trees and whatnot, they were just worshipping the energy that created all things, the essence of God. Y'all christians do the exact same thing when you call on jesus, but you're are so blinded by christianity that you don't see anything good in your own history. Did you know your ancestors built the pyramids in Egypt and the jesus story was just blatant plagiarism, they stole the egyptian story of horus and sold it to you as jesus, gave you the bible and called it the truth and the saddest part is y'all[b] are to scared to look back into time and learn about our true history.[/b]

Danger IN Our Society,

Sorry. I hav gone too far in Christ to now look back. Its too late grin
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by kulaShaker(f): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2007
''HUMILITY'' any one? ---------shakes head
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Dios(f): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2007
[quote author=cgift link=topic=82814.msg1607249#msg1607249 date=119307647
Danger IN Our Society,

Sorry. I hav gone too far in Christ to now look back. Its too late grin
[quote][/quote]

So you'll rather accept what they told you instead of learning about your history. That's why Africa is now at the bottom of the pile, we don't know our history, we've let foreign religion dictate our lives, that's why some stinking arab bastards can kill black africans in darfur without fear of retribution, that's why alams can steal and then turn around and liken himself to biblical Job.
They always liken themselves to biblical tom, dickk and harry but never to King Jaja of Opobo or shango or anybody for that matter in our history because they don't know and if they do they dismiss them as pagans.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by focused(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2007
I have given the constitution of USA on religion, the historical background, case law and the principles on which US was founded. Yet you are claiming that the US constitution is a trash. why don't you write a new one for them?

can you provide proof to support all your assertions on what principles US was born and founded.

where is your fact that US is a christian country?

I think it is you that need to go, read, and understand the history of  US very well.
how hard is US constitution, History for you to understand?       

NOT THE END OF STORY WITHOUT YOUR FACT

To Idinrete :

On a more serious note :

1. The founding fathers of America did not want America to have church influence its policy directly like the Church of England (Anglican/Episcopalian) did to England. However, they also believe that each person's worldview based on their faith (religion) would influence the policy that person makes.

Democratically, majority rule (and there are laws to protect minority views - freedom of speech) and 86% of Americans presently call themselves
Christians (these classification is very diverse).

So to COUNTER WHAT WE HAVE BEEN ARGUING ABOUT directly, America is not proclaimed a  Christian nation, like Saudi Arabia is proclaimed an Islamic country, but it has been ruled by Christians with Judeo-Christian values  grin. hence you can see why I am calling USA a christian country. .
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by focused(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2007
Our forefathers didn't worship idols, how hard is that to understand. They worshipped Oludumare and Chukwu through the the other minor gods like osun,eshu etc. When it seems they were worshipping trees and whatnot, they were just worshipping the energy that created all things, the essence of God. Y'all christians do the exact same thing when you call on  jesus, but you're are so blinded by christianity that you don't see anything good in your own history. Did you know your ancestors built the pyramids in Egypt and the jesus story was just blatant plagiarism, they stole the egyptian story of horus and sold it to you as jesus, gave you the bible and called it the truth and the saddest part is y'all are to scared to look back into time and learn about our true history.

To Dios :

African Traditional Religion had been in Africa before Christianity or Islam became a religion. From biblical accounts, we read interactions between Israel as a nation and African nations such as Egypt, Ethiopia etc.

Like other people then, they served gods they made themselves and in  most cases these religions are now classified as animism, because they have
certain characteristics which include human/animal sacrifice.

Christianity came to Africa in two main shifts, first through Apostle Paul's disciples (that did not hold too much) and secondly through missionaries during the slave trade era.

Islam came as a conquest to  many parts of northern African (they could not penetrate the rest of Africa due to the terrain and malaria), after Muhammad died and there was problem with succession.

Honestly speaking, these hatred amongst Nigerians under the disguise of religion is completely ridiculous. Can you imagine what a cartoon of Mohammed, which was done by someone else in Denmark, caused in Nigeria. When are we going to stop these stupidity and learn to love one another ?

Honestly it would be a great idea if these satanic sharia law is completely abolished, and they never surface again.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by Dios(f): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2007
focused:

To Dios :

African Traditional Religion had been in Africa before Christianity or Islam became a religion. From biblical accounts, we read interactions between Israel as a nation and African nations such as Egypt, Ethiopia etc.

Like other people then, they served gods they made themselves and in  most cases these religions are now classified as animism, because they have
certain characteristics which include human/animal sacrifice.

Christianity came to Africa in two main shifts, first through Apostle Paul's disciples (that did not hold too much) and secondly through missionaries during the slave trade era.

Islam came as a conquest to  many parts of northern African (they could not penetrate the rest of Africa due to the terrain and malaria), after Muhammad died and there was problem with succession.

Honestly speaking, these hatred amongst Nigerians under the disguise of religion is completely ridiculous. Can you imagine what a cartoon of Muhammad, which was done by someone else in Denmark, caused in Nigeria. When are we going to stop these stupidity and learn to love one another ?

Honestly it would be a great idea if these satanic sharia law is completely abolished, and they never surface again.

I guess we'll just agree to disagree man.
Re: Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings by analyt82(f): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2007
Focused, calm down sweetie. smiley Never let a person upset you so much that you step out of yourself. lipsrsealed What goes around comes around. He's just making you discredit yourself by pushing you to the limit and you using file language, which isn't kosher . . . . embarassed. Just keep doing what you do, there's always going to be someone who will disagree. grin That's the fun part. . . . wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JESUS Appeared And Save A Muslim's Children Buried Alive / The Questions I Used To Ask Myself While I Was A Christian / 17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.