Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ese Peters: The Acoustic EP Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ese Peters: The Acoustic EP Album (3993 Views)

Jasi Caesar - On To The Next One (EP Album Cover + Tracklist) / A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals / Xblaze Drops "street Core" Ep Album On Myspace Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Peters: The Acoustic EP Album by mukina2: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2011
New Nigerian Soul Singer Ese Peter's 'the Acoustic Ep' : Thoughts?

The Acoustic EP is the debut compilation from Nigerian singer and songwriter Ese Peters. It is a collection of five acoustic songs .

The 5 songs are:
Gone
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MWX3quvvrM[/flash]

The Way You Are
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPngNyFO0P4&feature=related[/flash]

Walk Away
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLIRQfKKrPg&feature=related[/flash]

Stay With Me
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArcmXdO1CqY[/flash]

and Baby gone
Re: Ese Peters: The Acoustic EP Album by executinal(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2011
nice one, cool music cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ese Peters: The Acoustic EP Album by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nice
Re: Ese Peters: The Acoustic EP Album by Sagamite(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
The first track was so basic and poor it was shocking. Anyone could have churned out those lyrics on a 30min ride on an Okada.

He redeemed himself with the 2nd and 4th tracks. Quite good.

That said, by and large, I expect this guy to disappear from the scene soon except he changes strategy. He is just too western-wannabee in his whole vibes. Comes across as prententious music, not original, not ejinle (local). These kinds of music are out of fashion in Africa. It is just not "Naija enough". People need to study their market and ensure their product fits the needs.

He either Naijararises his stuff well or go on X-factor and find a new (Western) market, otherwise I hope he has his degree certifcates already.

1 Like

Re: Ese Peters: The Acoustic EP Album by ogaju007(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2011
1ST TRACK REALLY BORING BUT 2ND TRACK REALLY LOVELY.
A bit of advice, the songwriter will not always be the best person to deliver the song. i honestly think he should sell the tracks and concentrate on song writting.
Re: Ese Peters: The Acoustic EP Album by Sagamite(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2011
ogaju007:

1ST TRACK REALLY BORING BUT 2ND TRACK REALLY LOVELY.
A bit of advice, the songwriter will not always be the best person to deliver the song. i honestly think he should sell the tracks and concentrate on song writting.

Great point!
Re: Ese Peters: The Acoustic EP Album by QuincessMd: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Love love looooooove me some Ese Peters mucic.
Favourite of these is between Stay with me and Baby Gone.
His new music is wow!
I'm glad there's music by a Nigerian artist I can listen to without having to take Paracetamol afterwards because of head-banging noise.
I don't want him to ever change his style. He's perfect with this genre.
@Sagamite please what timeline do you give? Seeing as he's still on the scene wink grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO + MP3 : Les Patrons ft J-Martins - Près Du Coeur / DOWNLOAD MP3: BTS – Dynamite [video] / Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.