Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,172 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife (849 Views)

I Need A Decent Christian Wife / Need A Devoted Muslim Lady / I Need A Christian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by andrew3338(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2007
I am a man of 27 years old from Kwara State of Nigeria from a Christian family. I graduated from Business amin Dept of Unilorin and witha 2.1 in the yr 2004.I am now employed with a new generation bank(name witheld) in Nigeria and I am happy and living fine. I need a God-fearing life partner who is a real and not nominal xtain for marriage. I decided to go through this fora because i have been disappointed in the past and will not need to go through futher heartbreak. Though i know there could have been avenue for me to meet with female in the bank but God reavealed to me that i will meet my wife  on the net.
  If you have prayed very well and have prayed through and you are really convinced that God has decerned me for you please contact me on andrew33384@yahoo.com.
Note that you must really be a xtian indeed(penticostal xtain ,not Roman catholic,celetial,synagogue,cherubum,Jehova witnessesand olumba)
Note that all what i have said are real as you know that all unrighteaosness is a sin and no sinners will be rapturable with God in heaven
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by Revking: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2007
Lovely,
I have a sister that is God-fearing her number is 08046358723 pls treat her well
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by okababa(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2007
My xtian youger sister has just finished my N.Y.S.C  but still trusting what God will do concerning job,she is from Ondo state mail on funmi4real@yahoo.com
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by noel987(f): 4:34am On Oct 02, 2007
wait a minute,

No roman catholics?
Are they not christian?

As a catholic I take offense to that statment, and a pity to, as I am a damn good woman,
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by zignorr(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2007
Goodluck! cheesy grin
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by chaloo(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2007
I HAVE HEARD THAT MANY BANKERS (CASHIERS) WHEN THEY SEE ANY GOOD LOOKING WOMAN CUSTOMER IN THEIR OFFICE OF WORK ARE GIVING OUT THEIR PHONE NUMBERS. PERHAPS YOU CAN TRY THAT WAY. SEE YOUR PROSPECTIVE PARTNER AND ALSO ASK ANY QUESTIONS AS WELL . GOODLUCK
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by ufobabe(f): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2007
pray 2 God 2 redirect u, else u will settle down with a girl who was not mearnt 4 u

be careful too.pastors decieve members 2 talk of an ordinary memeber

my advise4 u is 2 go back 2 prayers with fasting

surely God will hear u

goodluck
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by Aussie(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2007
ufobabe:

pray 2 God 2 redirect u, else u will settle down with a girl who was not mearnt for you

be careful too.pastors decieve members 2 talk of an ordinary memeber

my advise4 u is 2 go back 2 prayers with fasting

surely God will hear u

goodluck

SO you can talk like a reasonable person? Yeye yeye.

Don't go and meet ur boyfriend Dayo that Faith has snatched from you. Be putting mouth into someone else's business.

Look at her, she has a bad expression of the official language and she is forming.

Otondo olodo like ur stupid idiot self.(ufobabe or Mabel)
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by replenish(f): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2007
aussie, that was totally uncalled for
if u have issues with her, you dont have to come and bare it all on nairaland or what do you think
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by ufobabe(f): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2007
@ Aussie

what is ur problem, why are u harassing me?

we have not met b4 pls don't mistake me 4 another person

maybe u don't want me on nairaland. it is very simple

come out and say it

i will live 4 good. pls stop harassing and abusing me ok
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by labiyemmy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2007
and what makes you think a woman will respond to your add? Because you are a banker and a christian? what are your own features, those are the things you should talk about and see maybe any woman will get ineterested in your characters and not in yor job or your achievements.
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by Aussie(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ufobabe,

I am not mistaking you for anybody. You know what you did to me which i have explained to you on this forum. Meanwhile i think i have satisfy my conscience.
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by tboy1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2007
I Am A Banker But and i Need A Devoted Christian Wife
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by origina9ja(f): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
apart from the fact dat shez a christain lady
what about age?

abi na bitter mummy grin
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by nana(f): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2008
Obinrin ti tan loju titi grin
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by gabelogan(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2008
andrew3338:

Though i know there could have been avenue for me to meet with female in the bank but God reavealed to me that i will meet my wife  on the net.

how did your recieve this revelation? did God call you and personally speak to you or it was through a trance? im very curious.

andrew3338:

Note that you must really be a xtian indeed(penticostal xtain ,not Roman catholic,celetial,synagogue,cherubum,Jehova witnessesand olumba)

what makes you think members of these denominations are not real christians too?
there you go judging people

anyway, i wish you good luck in your search. keep praying and do go out and search and lets see if a woman will just drop on your laps. i hate it when people play this christian card unnecessarily
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by oziomatv(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2008
The God who reveiw to yu that you'll meet your future wife in net will equally tell you to visit the bruthel to meet your wife.
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by Nautillus(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2008
Oga Good christian . . . .Wetin do all the chics for church wey be say na NL you come dey find woman ? ? ?
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by MrCrackles(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
Nautillus:

Oga Good christian . . . .Wetin do all the chics for church wey be say na Nairaland you come dey find woman ? ? ?

no mind am, person wey don miss road!

if good girls no dey im church, instead make he enter another church go recruit! grin
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by eterpete: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2008
Na wa o!

I am reading this at work and you almost caused me embarrassment as laugh catch me like something else!! Why did I laugh? Well, its not because i don't respect the God told me I will find on the internet but the whole simplicity and apparent naivety was what got to me!!

I wish those pastors and every other 'child of God'' will get our country and continent out of the shit in which we are by hearing clearly from God about steps and real things to be done, !!

Man, did God tell you which site to go? Don't mind my laughing though, internet dating works,

Good luck
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by Busta(f): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2008
@poster. . . . hope you find what you're looking for.
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by eclear(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2008
Watch & Pray for 365 days and you will see what the good lord will doooooooooooooooooooo ! ! !
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by origina9ja(f): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
when did God tell u dat undecided
b'coz i my pastor also told me that i will meet my husband on net
Re: I Am A Banker But Need A Devoted Christian Wife by billyall(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
go to redeem camp.

(1) (Reply)

Mature Lady Needed For An Intimate Romance / Where Is Sexkillz? / I Need A Nice Girl For A Good And Solid Relationship...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.