Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Hotel And Parastatal Of Ministry. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hotel And Parastatal Of Ministry. (762 Views)

Unjust And Unfair Treatment In A Federal Government Parastatal / Federal Parastatal Jobs / Any Hope Been An Air Traffic Control Officer With A Government Parastatal,nama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel And Parastatal Of Ministry. by ogon: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2007
GUYS, WE LOOK 4 WORK . am working in a hotel ,fet paid say 60k plus monthly, but getting an offer 4 nigeria film and video censors borad, parastatal under ministry of information and commuincation, i dont know wat this other pay is like, but there say it has security. any input from u guys please, help.
Re: Hotel And Parastatal Of Ministry. by finekid(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2007
If you’ve gotten an offer for the new job, how comes you don’t know what the pay is like?
Well, job securities are probably higher in government establishments, in relation to private sectors.
Re: Hotel And Parastatal Of Ministry. by ogon: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2007
JUST got a call and was asked to come that my letter will be ready by friday, so i dont know any thing . do u know the board? and wat there do?
Re: Hotel And Parastatal Of Ministry. by finekid(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2007
Sorry I don’t know anything about the board. I was just talking in a general sense.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Jobs Available! / You Too Have What It Takes To Succeed In Life / What To Consider - Job Satisfaction Or Financial Reward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.