Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

To All Chelsea Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / To All Chelsea Fans (867 Views)

An Open Letter To Jose And All Chelsea Fans / All Chelsea Fans Must See This!! / Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Chelsea Fans by bumstuff(m): 3:41am On Oct 02, 2007
what does the future holds for chelsea and what do you think is really happening to chelsea fc?
Re: To All Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2007
bumstuff:

what does the future holds for chelsea and what do you think is really happening to chelsea fc?

You have various search engines to get the answer you
want from. Or better still ask your ass
Re: To All Chelsea Fans by bumstuff(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2007
am dead sure that you're an arsenal fan thats why you have to bug me like that.I will strictly advice you to piss off this forum is for the blues. tongue tongue tongue
Re: To All Chelsea Fans by bqlekan(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Raise a dead thread today.. throwback Sunday grin grin
Re: To All Chelsea Fans by seankay(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
bqlekan:
Raise a dead thread today.. throwback Sunday grin grin
lol. where d hell did find this thread? grin
Re: To All Chelsea Fans by bqlekan(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
seankay:

lol. where d hell did find this thread? grin
i just dey browse through ni ooo cheesy oya eldeevee come see o

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Fixtures And Dates / Keep Calm And Sack Moyes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.