Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

666 Are We This Close? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666 Are We This Close? (20061 Views)

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / 666 For Whole World starting from march 23, 2013! / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

666 Are We This Close? by coolstuff4real(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2006
The bible said something about a time coming on earth when people cannot buy or sell except they receive a mark 666 on their hand or forehead, the technology is available now and is becoming popular people are starting to use it gradually. " And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six". Rev 13:16,17

Check this out http://www.lonelantern.org/CNBC_CHIP.html

Plan of Salvation
No one is good enough.
"There is no one righteous, not even one;" - Romans 3:10
You are a sinner.
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." - Romans 3:23
God loves us, even though we are sinners.
"But God demonstrates His Love for us, in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8
The provision - God's Gift.
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:23
"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9
There must be repentance of sin (turning away from sin).
"Repent and believe the Good News!" - Mark 1:15
The required action - believe and confess.
"That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, YOU WILL BE SAVED. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." - Romans 10:9-10
The result - Salvation.
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord WILL BE SAVED." - Romans 10:13
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." - Acts 4:1

Jesus is the Answer come to Him now be saved from destruction to come.

Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2006
coolstuff4real:

The technology is available now and is becoming popular people are starting to use it gradually.

For real
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by coolstuff4real(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2006
yea 4real thats a CNBC news on the 10th of january 2006 you can find out more info about VeriChip online using search engine.
Here are some links that will give you more info concerning whats happening in the world, you will be amazed how true the bible is.
http://www.endtime.com
http://www.thekingiscoming.com/Pnl/2006/200603/page1.htm
http://www.voiceofevangelism.org/home.cfm
http://www.sidroth.org/
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep". John 10:10,11

A PRAYER OF REPENTANCE

Dear Lord, I know I have sinned and done wrong. I am willing to turn away from those sins and do whatever you ask me to do. I know that you died on the cross for me and I know that you were raised from the dead. I ask you to come into my life today and take control. Please forgive me of my sins and help me turn completely toward you. I receive you as my Lord and Savior right now. If I died today, I know I would go to heaven to be with you. In Jesus' name, Amen.

What do I do next?
Now that you've accepted Christ as your personal Savior, you need to,

Be assured of your Salvation
"These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God." - 1 John 5:13

Be Baptized
"Repent and be baptized every one of you." - Acts 2:38 (It is not meant as an option, it is a command).

Get to know God
Read your Bible - 2 timothy 2:15
"Study to show yourself approved unto God."

Devote yourself to prayer - Colossians 4:2
"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."

Attend church - Hebrews 10:24-25
"And let us consider how we are to spur one another on toward good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in habit of doing, but let us encourage one another, "

Fellowship with other Christians
"Bad company corrupts good morals." - 1 Corinthians 15:33

Choose new friends who are Christians.

Hell is not a place to go for anyone, run to Jesus thats why He came to earth to die for our sins so we can be free to enjoy God's goodness He prepared for those who accept Him. Remain bless
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by coolstuff4real(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2006
yea 4real thats a CNBC news on the 10th of january 2006 you can find out more info about VeriChip online using search engine.
Here are some links that will give you more info concerning whats happening in the world, you will be amazed how true the bible is.
http://www.endtime.com
http://www.thekingiscoming.com/Pnl/2006/200603/page1.htm
http://www.voiceofevangelism.org/home.cfm
http://www.sidroth.org/
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep". John 10:10,11

A PRAYER OF REPENTANCE

Dear Lord, I know I have sinned and done wrong. I am willing to turn away from those sins and do whatever you ask me to do. I know that you died on the cross for me and I know that you were raised from the dead. I ask you to come into my life today and take control. Please forgive me of my sins and help me turn completely toward you. I receive you as my Lord and Savior right now. If I died today, I know I would go to heaven to be with you. In Jesus' name, Amen.

What do I do next?
Now that you've accepted Christ as your personal Savior, you need to,

Be assured of your Salvation
"These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God." - 1 John 5:13

Be Baptized
"Repent and be baptized every one of you." - Acts 2:38 (It is not meant as an option, it is a command).

Get to know God
Read your Bible - 2 timothy 2:15
"Study to show yourself approved unto God."

Devote yourself to prayer - Colossians 4:2
"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."

Attend church - Hebrews 10:24-25
"And let us consider how we are to spur one another on toward good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in habit of doing, but let us encourage one another, "

Fellowship with other Christians
"Bad company corrupts good morals." - 1 Corinthians 15:33

Choose new friends who are Christians.

Hell is not a place to go for anyone, run to Jesus thats why He came to earth to die for our sins so we can be free to enjoy God's goodness He prepared for those who accept Him. Remain bless
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by TYPOP(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2006
Lord have mercy!
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by jagunlabi(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2006
That will only happen in the western world,probably.I mean the chip thing.If they want to 666 chip the life out of you,just return to naija,and you will be saved. wink
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by kenshin(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2006
jagunlabi:

That will only happen in the western world,probably.I mean the chip thing.If they want to 666 chip the life out of you,just return to naija,and you will be saved. wink

Just make sure you are not around on this earth by the time they start sharing the marks.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by HotCoCo2: 2:17am On Apr 14, 2006
kenshin:

Just make sure you are not around on this earth by the time they start sharing the marks.

We are too late! It is already here. All those who have credit cards are already on the chip and pin. They have also hyped up the public into believing fraud is on the same level as terrorism so that the microchips in the thumb would be readily accepted.

Look how they hyped up people about terrorism in order to accept ID cards which will also bear a microchip.

Parents have been given the option of inserting microchips in their children in the event of an abduction

And lets not forget about that good ol' Satellite spying on everyone's ass.

Even in Nigeria.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by nancyekpoh(f): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2006
Of a truth this must come to past because the bible (the word of God) can not tell lies, this must happen, the word of God must come to past. Therefore strive now to enter into the kingdom of God to avoid this mark.

With what is happening in this world now, I need not the prophets to tell me that the world is coming to an end.
My question is "how may people are ready for his coming"?.

Friends, Jesus is comming very soon.

1 Like

Re: 666 Are We This Close? by TYPOP(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2006
Jesus comes back soon. I want to be sure I'll go with him. This requires living a holy life before God.
How about you?
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by 4Play(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2006
How are people preparing for the 6th of June.The date will read 6/6/06
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by jonpinjeff(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2006
How are people preparing for the 6th of June.The date will read 6/6/06

HUMM, MR 4 PLAY OR IS pre-intimacy?. I HOPE U R NOT TRYING TO STIR UP ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by DaHitler(m): 1:51pm On May 11, 2006
oooo, gimmie ma mark. On my the fore head please!

On a serious note, I see the mark on the heads of people already. It says "Please save me from my own stupidity". I am not going to point fingers at those that have these marks, but lets just say they number in at over 2 billion. grin
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Logical(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2006
They claim there are not afraid, Fear does not exist and yet smiley

HAHAHAH Technology is now a threat to the Christian faith or the key to armageddon?

1 Like

Re: 666 Are We This Close? by TayoD(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2006
The more the manifestation of that son of perdition draws near, the more rejoicing we do as Christians.  "It tells us to work (for the salvation of others) while it is day, 'because the night cometh when no man can work." - paraphrase.
And by the way, the full manifestation of the man of lawlessness will not take place until the body of Christ is taken up in rapture: 2 Thessalonians 2:7 "For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who now restrains it is removed."
The prescence of the Body of Christ with the consequent prescence of the Holy Spirit is what prevents his full manifestation.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by MrBean(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2006
@TayoD

You are indeed a student of the word. Keep it up

I have been following your posts.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Ajisafe: 9:27pm On May 11, 2006
oooo, gimmie ma mark. On my the fore head please!

On a serious note, I see the mark on the heads of people already. It says "Please save me from my own stupidity". I am not going to point fingers at those that have these marks, but lets just say they number in at over 2 billion.

LOL! This guy will kill somebody O.

Jesus comes back soon. I want to be sure I'll go with him. This requires living a holy life before God.
How about you?

I'll like to know which of the numerous and discriminating churches will Jesus join. Deeper Life? Cele? "Kerubu"? Catholic? Seventh Day? Jehova's Witness? Baptist? Methodist? Which one?

Of a truth this must come to past because the bible (the word of God) can not tell lies, this must happen, the word of God must come to past.

Stop deceiving yourself -- bible is not the word of God. Period.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by dominobaby(f): 9:37pm On May 11, 2006
Ajisafe, d bible is not d word of God? Then what is?
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by syrup(f): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2006
My dear, I'm asking as well, especially when the Qur'an accepted it initially. What I don't get is this: when some Muslims (not all that I know) say that the Bible is not the Word of God, they still can't explain why the Qur'an believed in it at some point in Islamic history.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by rotbog(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2006
THE WAY MOST CHRISTIANS SEEK TO XPLAIN THE MARK OF THE BEAST & RAPTUWE ,IS THE SAME WAY THE JEWS OF OLD SOUGHT TO XPLAIN THE ADVENT OF THE MESSIAH. THEY ALL XPECTED HIM TO COME IN THE FASHION OF WARRIOR AKIN TO KING DAVID SUCH THAT WHEN HE ARRIVED AS A HUMBLE SON OF A CARPENTER, THEY WERE DISSAPOINTED. THEY ALL XPECTED A WARRIOR THAT WOULD RESTORE THE LEGACY OF ISRAEL. THEY XPECTED ONE WHO WOULD EXPEL THE ROMAN MAFIA AND ESTABLISH A KINGDOM.

HOW WRONG THEY WERE AND SO ARE WE TODAY. IF U ARE EXPECTING THE RISE OF A DICTATOR THAT WOULD BRAND EVERY ONE WITH A CODE OR MARK U R DEAD WRONG. THE DEVIL AINT AS DULL AS U THINK. BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT FIND THE FACTS BELOW:

THE MARK IS SYMBOLIC.
THE BEAST IS A SYSTEM. A NATION THAT SERVES AS A STANDARD TODAY.
THA ANTI-CHRIST IS A PERSONALITY cool WITH ALL THE GIFTS OF THE EVIL-GHOST.

THERE LIES THE KEY.

THE MARK ON THE FOREHEAD:  MAN'S INTELLECT. THE KNOWLEDGE OF MAN.

THE HAND: SKILLS WHAT MAN ACHIEVES WITH HIS HAND.

SUMMARY: COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE. KEYBOARD. KEY PAD.==INTERNET, E-COMMERCE,  M COMMERCE, MPAYMENTS.

WITHOUT THESE U WLDNT BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL IN THE GLOBAL MARKET. THAT IS, WHERE IT MATTERS. U MAY BE CONTENT WITH YOUR LOCAL MARKET. BUT IN THE GLOBAL MARKET WHERE THE BIG DEALS R CUT AND WHERE NATIONS THRIVE NOTHIN 4 U DEAR. ONLY THIS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL WOULD GIVE U THE COMPETITIVE EDGE.

DOUBT?  angryWELL I TELL U A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE RECEIVED THE MARK. [THE CONSENT OF THIS SYSTEM]. NOTHING TO FEAR DEAR XCEPT IF U GET TOO DEEP. INGESTING ALL MANNERS OF DOCTRINE, NEW AGE DOCTRINES THAT COME WITH THE CLICK OF THE MOUSE ON CYBERSPACE. U MIGHT AS WELL BE ON THE JOURNEY TO WHERE UR SOUL MAY BE LOST. cry cry cry

THAT IS WHY THE BIBLE RECORDS THAT FOR THOSE THAT RECEIVED THE MARK THERE WAS NO SALVATION. U CAN SEE CLEAR PROOFS ON NAIRA LAND. GET TOO DEEP OR XPOSED TO DOCTRINES OF HELL AND WOOSH UR R GONE BROTHER. UN CONVINCABLE, HARDENED, DENYING THE TRUTH AND POWER IN THE WORD THEREOFF.  lipsrsealed

I TELL U. TWO MAY BE LIVING TOGETHER, EAT TOGETHER, CHAT TOGETHER, BROWSE TOGETHER, SURF TOGETHER BUT ONE MAY BE CONVICTED CAUGHT UP BY THE WORD BUT THE OTHER LEFT BEHIND. embarassed

BELIEVE ME OR NOT THE RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS IS ON REAL- TIME, ONLINE. B4 U KNOW IT WOULD BE OVA. WAKE UP!! shocked

BEWARE CAUSE THE MARK IS ON. cry

WATCH.
STII IN DOUBT.? 

C U. grin grin grin
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Gwaine(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2006
Aight, jokes apart, there are things you just brought about that seem
to trail off somewhere. What do you think about the following verses?

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles
which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell
on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the
wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image
of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship
the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to
receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of
the beast, or the number of his name.

How do you expalin the imageries of:
- those miracles (vs. 14)
- an image to the beast (vs. 14)
- the wound by a sword (vs. 14)
- the killing of those who do not worship the image of the beast (vs. 15)?

How do you explain verse 16 that says he causes all to receive the mark?
And to infer that COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE is what's in view in the passage
doesn't square at all, because everyone uses the computer in one way or
the other - is that what you mean by "receiving the mark"?
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by onfire: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2006
Plan of Salvation Acts 2:38 , the only way
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Mystique(f): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2006
We are definately in the last days sad
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by thimbook2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2006
great work Rhodarose, much thanx for ur life and u too 4_get me, we are definitely in tha last days and they are drawing closer with more and more stuff like these:

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0250,hentoff,40437,6.html

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/chips-ahoy.htm

http://www.discernment-ministries.org/AfricaDreamShattered.htm

http://cuttingedge.org/ce1040.html

Man, u've gotta give it to these guys , no wonder the bible implied that its only the Holy Sprit who is restraining them

The links are all there but cloaked in perfectly legitimate excuses so we wont suspect

ry check them out, May His Spirit Keep Guiding us
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Oracle(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2006
We really are in the ENDTIME

Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Bobbyaf(m): 2:18am On Nov 13, 2006
Unfortunately that chip is not the mark the bible speaks of.

For anyone to know what the mark is they must know who the beast is. The beast in Revelation 13, and the little horn in Daniel 7:25 are one and the same person. They both rule for the same time period, and they both share the biblical description of what to look out for.

Let us view the common descriptions given by both prophets Daniel and John in Revelation.

Daniel 7:25
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time.

The He referred to here comes out of the Roman kingdom represented by the 4th beast as descibed by Daniel. It was this religious power that destroyed three original european kingdoms that failed to see eye to eye with it. This power turned out to be the Roman Catholic Church. History proves that fact.

In Revealtion 13:5-7
5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them.

Notice that the beast does the exact thing as the little-horn power in Daniel 7:25, Notice also that this beast power in Revelation 13 commits the same blasphemies against God, and makes war aaginst God's people for the same time perod of 42 months which is a literal time of 1260 years.

So in essence the little-horn power or 11th king out of Europe is in fact the RCC. It was the same power that ruled from ad538 to ad1798, during which time it persecuted millions of bible-believing christians who chose to follow God's word rather than that of tradition. This rule came to a temporary halt when General Berthier under Napolean's empire, captured the pope and made him prisoner until he died in exile. This is explained as the deadly wound of the beast which was healed.

Revelation 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

In 1929, Mousulini enthroned the papal system, or papacy, and gave it the vatican city all for himself. From that time till now the RCC has become so powerful that amost all nations now send an embassodor to the Vatican city which is a state by itself. It is this harlot that all other kings have committed spiritual fornication with, and have drunken of her wine, that is her spiritual doctrines.

So Daniel's 31/2 years = Revelation's 42 months, prophetically speaking. They are one and the same time period.

Don't look for a single person to rule in the future as anti-christ, because its already here hiding behind the scenes, posing as a church. Everything that the RCC stands for is against Christ. In fact the word anti-christ as used doesn't mean against Christ as such, but in the place of Christ. In fact the RCC has replaced every meaningful institution that was designed by Christ for a special purpose with their own man-made institutions.

1. They have replaced the Lord's holy sabbath with Sunday.

2. They have introduced celebacy for their priests to follow

3. They have replaced the heavenly and priestly ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ with a man-made priestly ministry that is filled with sexual perverts, and alcoholics.

This is what the beast and little-horn power is all about as mentioned in Danie and Revelation 13.

We must make a distinction between these three entities:

1. the mark

2. the number

3. and the name

The mark is not 666, but the number, The mark has to do with a system that will be used to identify those who are with the beast. Its not a chip either, although the chip will be part of the infra-structure of things.

We already know the name of the system in control, and that is the RCC.

If you're interested in a detailed study I am prepared to give one.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by exu(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2006
This.

Thread.

Is.

Dumb.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by lordimpaq(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2006
the next pope after pope benedict is, lipsrsealed

after all the number is a number of a man, and that man is, lipsrsealed

REad Revelation 17 for more details,
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Bobbyaf(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2006
Well, it hardly matters who the pope is. What matters is that a man is in charge of the system. The bible says its the number of a man, and his number is 666.

The pope's triple crown bears a roman numeral system which relates to the expression:

Vicarius Fillii Dei

When you translate the value of each numeral it amounts to 666. Let me hasten to say however, that this is not the only thing that points to the RCC being the Anti-Christ.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by lordimpaq(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2006
@gwaine

they don't mean wat they mean literally,

they are all symbolic
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2006
we are not even close cause its already here,we are at the end time cool
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by mrpataki(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2007
Closer than when we first recieved the news!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anointing Oil Used By Some Churches: Wrong Or Right. / 7 Recognizable Traits Of Wolves In Sheep's Clothing / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.