Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (33605 Views)

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / Is Obama A Satanist? / 666 Are We This Close? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by brainpulse: 11:21am On May 21, 2012
Another hidden secret in Obamacare “RFID Chip Implants”

On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday. Like I said before, there are a legion of horrible and just plain evil aspects to this bill and I’m sure you’ve heard a lot them by now. I don’t want to discount them but what cannot be missed here is this new law now opens a prophetic door on a magnitude not seen since the reformation of Israel.

This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.

In just a minute I’m going to show you the black and white of the law itself and you can see it with your own eyes and wonder why an event of this magnitude which is nothing less than seismic in nature is met with little more than silence in the Christian community.

Is it now starting to dawn on you just where exactly we are in prophecy? I’ll ask that question again in a minute and follow up on it, but now I want to show you the law itself. I’ve downloaded a PDF copy of HR3200 from the government’s website so what I’m about to show you is from the bill itself its nothing that I’ve written. You can access it all and see it all for yourself straight from the source itself.

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.
The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? As you saw earlier, it is the device approved by the FDA in 2004.

Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act:

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuid

A class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

Going back to what we just looked at, the creation of the national medical device registry in section 2521, page 1002 line 5:

“In developing the registry, the secretary shall…”

And the law continues on with a laundry list of items that the secretary must do in the process of creating this registry. In this laundry list of items to do, Line 17, subparagraph B: “validating methods for analyzing patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and for linking such data with the information included in the registry as described in subparagraph (A)”

Going back to subparagraph A [right above subparagraph B], it says: “including in the registry, in a manner consistent with subsection (f), appropriate information to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by type, model, and serial number or other unique identifier;”

Don’t be confused by the intentional obfuscation and skillful wording, This law first creates the national device registry and then immediately list all the task the secretary of health and human services will have do in the process of creating this registry.

The very first two items in the list mandates that the secretary first gives a unique identification to each of the items listed in paragraph 1 which is:

‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable.”

Then, the very next thing the secretary is to do is to create the process by which “patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources”, which is electronic medical records, that are linked to these newly and uniquely identified items from paragraph 1 which are the class III and class II implantable devices.

Class III devises are items such as breast implants, pacemakers, heart valves, etc. A Class II device that is implantable is, as you seen from the FDA, an implantable radio frequency transponder, RFID chip. From breast implants, to pacemakers, to RFID chips which one is the only possible one that can used for the stated purpose in section B which is, “for linking such data with the information included in the registry”? As we know from subsection A, the information in the registry is the name of a device. In plain speak, we are in a clear way being told that our electronic medical records are going to be linked to a class II implantable device!

Continuing a few lines down in this same section, section B subsection ii on still on page 1002, the “patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources”, that is to be linked is clearly spelled out as electronic medical records. It reads: “link data obtained under clause (i) with information in the registry”. Information in the registry is, as we know from subparagraph A, the name of the device. So what is the data obtained under clause i? Back up a few lines to clause i

It reads: “obtain access to disparate sources of patient safety and outcomes data, including Federal health-related electronic data”. Again, from breast implants, to pacemakers, to RFID chips which one is the only possible one that can used for the stated purpose in section B? That stated purpose is “for linking such data” and the such data is electronic medical records.

What we already have already seen in just the creation of this registry, is the device that will serve as the link, which is an RFID microchip that is categorized as a Class II implantable device, as well as what it will be the link for which is your electronic medical records.

In case the law wasn’t clear enough on that point, still in the laundry list of things to do a few more lines down on the next page, page 1005

“The Secretary to protect the public health; shall establish procedures to permit linkage of information submitted pursuant to subparagraph (A, remember subparagraph A is the class 2 implantable device reference) with patient safety and outcomes data obtained under paragraph (3, which is electronic medical records); and to permit analyses of linked data;”

Continuing on to page 1007, in the STANDARDS, IMPLEMENTATION CRITERIA, AND CERTIFICATION CRITERIA section, the secretary of health and human services is given full power to intact all mandates from the laundry list of to-do items in the creation process of the registry as well as dictate how the devises listed in the National Medical Device Registry are to be used and implemented.

“The Secretary of the Health Human Services, acting through the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, shall adopt standards, implementation specifications, and certification criteria for the electronic exchange and use in certified electronic health records of a unique device identifier for each device described in paragraph 1 (National Medical Device Registry), if such an identifier is required by section 519(f) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i(f)) for the device.”

To read More..http://polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by brainpulse: 11:29am On May 21, 2012
When i saw this I believe this is just the beginning, they will start from this and later find a way to modify it, and since its compulsory for every american citizen, you wont be able to make transactions without this innovation.

One of the Biblical prophesies coming to reality.

The Technology for the Mark of the Beast is Here Now - Smart Skin...

Revelation 13:16-18 ESV

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Revelation 13:1-18 ESV

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. ...

Revelation 13:16 ESV

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
University of Illinois reported on August 11, 2011:

Engineers have developed a device platform that combines electronic components for sensing, medical diagnostics, communications and human-machine interfaces, all on an ultrathin skin-like patch that mounts directly onto the skin with the ease, flexibility and comfort of a temporary tattoo.

Led by John A. Rogers, the Lee J. Flory-Founder professor of engineering at the University of Illinois, the researchers described their novel skin-mounted electronics in the Aug. 12 issue of the journal Science.

The circuit bends, wrinkles and stretches with the mechanical properties of skin. The researchers demonstrated their concept through a diverse array of electronic components mounted on a thin, rubbery substrate, including sensors, LEDs, transistors, radio frequency capacitors, wireless antennas, and conductive coils and solar cells for power

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by logicboy: 11:37am On May 21, 2012
The op should be banned for this copy and paste conspiracy crap

1 Like

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by brainpulse: 11:55am On May 21, 2012
logicboy: The op should be banned for this copy and paste conspiracy crap

At least you don't believe in the Bible so this is not meant for you, don't worry continue with your life, its well.

“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man” (Luke 21:34‑36).

4 Likes

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by dorox(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2012
This post is just too silly to be taken seriously.
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 21, 2012
Abeg, make God come carry this people go their place.. make d rest of us move forward...

2000 years and counting...

1 Like

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by Years(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2012
brainpulse:

At least you don't believe in the Bible so this is not meant for you, don't worry continue with your life, its well.

“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man” (Luke 21:34‑36).

Bro,you've done ur part. one thing is for sure, those that will perish will surely perish and the ones to be saved will be saved.No need say more.

2 Likes

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by logicboy: 3:47pm On May 21, 2012
Years:

Bro,you've done ur part. one thing is for sure, those that will perish will surely perish and the ones to be saved will be saved.No need say more.

You and Brainpulse are 1st class dummies. You and Brainpulse support this idiotic conspiracy that Obama is either the anti-christ or is preparing the way for the antichrist. You judge without facts. The 666 number is even rubbish. many christians dont even accept that dogma anymore
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by mkmyers45(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2012
musKeeto: Abeg, make God come carry this people go their place.. make d rest of us move forward...

grin grin grin
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by brainchild78(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2012
logicboy:

You and Brainpulse are 1st class dummies. You and Brainpulse support this idiotic conspiracy that Obama is either the anti-christ or is preparing the way for the antichrist. You judge without facts. The 666 number is even rubbish. many christians dont even accept that dogma anymore
@logicboy there is no need for your debate as you specifically do not believe in the existance of God. If in fact the chip is made mandatory you just simply get your implant and continue living your life. Unless perhaps you have some reservations about your disbelief. And for the rest of you doubting Thomases keep on disbelieving and remain in slumber/deep-sleep until to you are hit by a rude awaking. The facts speek for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by rastamouse: 10:58pm On May 21, 2012
logicboy:

It amazes me how you always want to engage in discussion into something that you claim you do not believe in. Thanks OP, I love it when we play the watchmen on the wall. Let us all keep reminding ourselves and warn each other of the danger signs!

1 Like

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by logicboy: 12:01am On May 22, 2012
brainchild78: @logicboy there is no need for your debate as you specifically do not believe in the existance of God. If in fact the chip is made mandatory you just simply get your implant and continue living your life. Unless perhaps you have some reservations about your disbelief. And for the rest of you doubting Thomases keep on disbelieving and remain in slumber/deep-sleep until to you are hit by a rude awaking. The facts speek for themselves.

Assuming the bible is accurate, doubting Thomas was the smartest guy in that bible. He asked where the proof was.

Where is your proof? There was a time that they wanted to tag mexican illegal immigrants so that they would not want to cross the USA border again. People did notn accept it then. Who will accept it now?
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by logicboy: 12:03am On May 22, 2012
rastamouse:

It amazes me how you always want to engage in discussion into something that you claim you do not believe in. Thanks OP, I love it when we play the watchmen on the wall. Let us all keep reminding ourselves and warn each other of the danger signs!

Keep scaring yourselves with stupid conspiracies;

-do you reject a hotel room if the room number is 666?
-do you reject a student number or employee number if it is student/employee 666?

I remember when idiots were praying all day in june 2006. 06-06-06.
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by brainpulse: 7:30am On May 22, 2012
logicboy:

-do you reject a student number or employee number if it is student/employee 666?

Your post sounds like someone that is afraid but not too sure of what he should believe. You don't believe in something then why disturb yourself over it?
What you don't believe in, you can understand it. You will indeed be so much surprise when events will start unfolding itself, what you think its a child's play will catch you unaware like some that believed that HIV virus was a fluke until they were hit.

2 Likes

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by logicboy: 9:35am On May 22, 2012
brainpulse:

Your post sounds like someone that is afraid but not too sure of what he should believe. You don't believe in something then why disturb yourself over it?
What you don't believe in, you can understand it. You will indeed be so much surprise when events will start unfolding itself, what you think its a child's play will catch you unaware like some that believed that HIV virus was a fluke until they were hit.

You are the one living in an end of the world conspiracy. Dummies like you have been saying things like this since 1940s only to be proven wrong time and time again.

The only people that believed that HIV was a fluke were probably your ilk of misinformed dummies.
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by brainpulse: 7:44am On May 23, 2012
Wait and see, follow the events and happenings with the Bible, and you will never be confused.
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by logicboy: 10:35am On May 23, 2012
brainpulse: Wait and see, follow the events and happenings with the Bible, and you will never be confused.

The bible is the King of confusion. Which bible do you want me to read?

-How many versions of the bible?

-How many interpretations?
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by Jenwitemi(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2012
Preparing the world for 666? Haven't all the 3 Abrahamic religions been doing that for a couple of millenia now?

1 Like

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2012
Obama is an exemplary Christian.
He promised to withdraw troops from Iraq, leaving the torture center at Guantanamo, to restore relations with Cuba but not to harass the Islamic countries ...
As exemplary Christian is not complied with any of that, and also worships the devil ...
An exemplary Christian
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by Opoki(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
I had to google to get through to this page after hearing this as a rumour... I don't know why this thread hasn't made it to the frontpage. Devil is an evil genius and i think there is more to the whole thing. Of what benefit will this nonsense be?

1 Like

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 19, 2012
looking at this page i want to believe that all of you are American citizens or else i dont know what the noise is all about.

1 Like

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by elipheleh(m): 1:37am On Sep 15, 2012
musKeeto: Abeg, make God come carry this people go their place.. make d rest of us move forward...

This is demon spirit talking through you. The demons know that the true servants if Christ will surely be raptured, so it is just complaining through you
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by elipheleh(m): 1:42am On Sep 15, 2012
logicboy:

Assuming the bible is accurate, doubting Thomas was the smartest guy in that bible. He asked where the proof was.

Where is your proof? There was a time that they wanted to tag mexican illegal immigrants so that they would not want to cross the USA border again. People did notn accept it then. Who will accept it now?

Stop quoting what u don't know. The Bible says the wisest a and smartest re Jesus, Solomon, Daneil, etc. Thomas is no where smart. Person wey see Jesus dissappear and reappear inside a locked up room and he still doubted. What is smart about Thomas?
And you Logicboy, you are possessed.
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by elipheleh(m): 1:46am On Sep 15, 2012
logicboy:

The bible is the King of confusion. Which bible do you want me to read?

-How many versions of the bible?

-How many interpretations?

Your stupidity is thick. Your foolishness amazes me. The reason for all those versions are differences in Languages and changes from ancient to modern English. Thou art ......to ......You are
the interpretations are all thesame, no private interpretation.
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by elipheleh(m): 1:50am On Sep 15, 2012
brainpulse: When i saw this I believe this is just the beginning, they will start from this and later find a way to modify it, and since its compulsory for every american citizen, you wont be able to make transactions without this innovation.

One of the Biblical prophesies coming to reality.

The Technology for the Mark of the Beast is Here Now - Smart Skin...

Revelation 13:16-18 ESV

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Revelation 13:1-18 ESV

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. ...

Revelation 13:16 ESV

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
University of Illinois reported on August 11, 2011:

Engineers have developed a device platform that combines electronic components for sensing, medical diagnostics, communications and human-machine interfaces, all on an ultrathin skin-like patch that mounts directly onto the skin with the ease, flexibility and comfort of a temporary tattoo.

Led by John A. Rogers, the Lee J. Flory-Founder professor of engineering at the University of Illinois, the researchers described their novel skin-mounted electronics in the Aug. 12 issue of the journal Science.

The circuit bends, wrinkles and stretches with the mechanical properties of skin. The researchers demonstrated their concept through a diverse array of electronic components mounted on a thin, rubbery substrate, including sensors, LEDs, transistors, radio frequency capacitors, wireless antennas, and conductive coils and solar cells for power

@brainpulse. it has been registered for u in Heaven that u spread the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by plappville(f): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
Truely we are at the end of age. Christians know this so they are prepared and not ignorance. @logicboy , you sound like a confused athiest. You seem agitated even if you pretend not to accept the Bible's accuracy.
@brainpulse, thanks alot. You are doing a good work for Christ.
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by plappville(f): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
logicboy:

These are worthless, we have a greater price ahead.
Of course, i have rejected a telephone package contrat that the voice mail number was 666. The company offers are the cheapest in France. Its chesp for reasons smiley ,this is to catch many confused and unstable fellow like you. As a christian, be it physical or whatever. I ve got nothing to do with such a number. So, i gave up the package and stop the contrat. I did it For Christ.
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
Just one simple question pls, where is the 666 mark in the chip.
Besides if u are really studying ur bible u will notice the number is meant to be decoded to form a name: maltreya or something.
And if pple already know this, do u think they and even atheists will partake in it?

Please stop believing white supremists that feed u bullshitt to so u think the first black american president is the antichrist.
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by Ptolomeus(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
plappville:

These are worthless, we have a greater price ahead.
Of course, i have rejected a telephone package contrat that the voice mail number was 666. The company offers are the cheapest in France. Its chesp for reasons smiley ,this is to catch many confused and unstable fellow like you. As a christian, be it physical or whatever. I ve got nothing to do with such a number. So, i gave up the package and stop the contrat. I did it For Christ.
Big contradictions!
1. Christians should not be superstitious ... that's a sin!
2. The devil is so scary? Does not the Christian God is more powerful? So much to fear Satan and the number 666?

Major contradictions ...
A true Christian can not have that kind of superstition ... is something like "Christian Witchcraft"
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by jigwe101: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by pastormustwacc: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
A LOT OF CHRISTIANS ARE NOT AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR ENVIRONMENT. THE KINDGOM OF DARKNESS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN THEIR ATTACKS IN BROAD DAY-LIGHT, BUT THE CHURCH MUST PREVAIL.

I WILL ADVISE EVERY CHRISTIAN ON THIS THREAD TO PRAY MORE, AND ALSO WATCH INTERNATIONAL NEWS AND HEAR MORE OF WHAT IS GOING ON ELSEWHERE.

THE ALUMINATI ARE HERE, AND THEY ARE ALREADY HATCHING THEIR PLANS! PLEASE BEWARE!! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!
Re: Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? by vanstanzy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
dorox: This post is just too silly to be taken seriously.

Atheist alert! Caution, an atheist has been detected!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Akalue Reacts To Patrick Edet’s Resignation / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) / Young Man Who Imitates David Oyedepo So Well At Shiloh 2016 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.