Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,077 members, 7,867,090 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Homosexuals - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Homosexuals (763 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuals by ituen(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2007
A truck driver pulled over to the side of the road and picked up two homosexuals who were hitchhiking. They climbed into the cab and the truck driver pulled the rig back onto the highway.

A few minutes later, the first gay said. "Excuse me, but I have to fart." He held his breath, then the truck driver heard a low "Hsssssss." A few miles down the road, the second gay announced, "Excuse me, but I have to fart." The announcement was followed by another low "Hsssssss." "Jesus Fuckin Christ!" the truckie exclaimed. "You fairies can't even fart like men. Listen to this."

A moment later he emitted a deafening staccato machine gun burst from his arse. "Ohhh!" one gay exclaimed, turning to the other. "You know what we have here, Mark? A real virgin!"
Re: Homosexuals by Free(f): 1:38am On Oct 03, 2007
lol grin
Re: Homosexuals by deekseen(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2007
Crazy and cool. I bet the truckie's ass will be up in flames when those lads get to him.
Re: Homosexuals by temmysexy(f): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2007
show off. Good for him grin grin grin tongue
Re: Homosexuals by mimiko(f): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2007
they best not mess with truck drivers ,
Re: Homosexuals by clemcykul(f): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2007
tammysexyy is dat how u farte

no wonder the net has been booming grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals by deekseen(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2007
clemcykul:

tammysexyy is that how u farte

no wonder the net has been booming grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahah grin grin grin grin
Trouble maker

(1) (Reply)

A Cemetery Plot / Bus Accident / Did U Plan For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.