Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) (7956 Views)

10 Most Ridiculous Lies North Koreans Are Made To Believe / Sixty Years Ago, Most South Koreans Were Illiterate; Today.... / Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by philipinho: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
nakedall:

Did you want to cry for leaders that failed you in all aspect of life?

The N koreans get $3/month, but they have electricity, health service, education, house, road, security, they are living far better than we in Nigerian. makaka!

You be political liar o, haba, you should have watched Sky News yesterday, the only part of the country that had electricity (yesterday) was the city in which the leader the lives in. This is a country deprived of so many amenities by it's leader(s), no internet access, and if you happen to have access to the internet, you are limited to certain websites.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by odumchi: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
That's nothing more than orchestrated crying. Why do you think it got on YouTube anyway with North Korea's strict Internet laws? Government officials Probably uploaded
it to make it seem that Kim Jong had enormous public approval. It's mere propaganda. I'm sure those people received letters that told them they were selected to publicly cry for Kim Jong. It's totalitarian styled communism at it's best.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
lol @ orchestrated crying
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
philipinho:

You be political liar o, haba, you should have watched Sky News yesterday, the only part of the country that had electricity (yesterday) was the city in which the leader the lives in. This is a country deprived of so many amenities by it's leader(s), no internet access, and if you happen to have access to the internet, you are limited to certain websites.

Correct
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by marcus1234: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by tunnytox(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
nakedall:

Did you want to cry for leaders that failed you in all aspect of life?

The N koreans get $3/month, but they have electricity, health service, education, house, road, security, they are living far better than we in Nigerian. makaka!

Honest to God you sound mentally sick! In North Korea they used beer bottles for intravenous infusion! I watched a documentary yesterday on National Geographic Channel these people has been so brainwashed to the extent that they worship Kim jung even more than God.
North Korea cannot even afford to feed its citizens, a lot if them go blind because of cataract and die like  chicken from easily treatable and preventable diseases. In North Korea you're not allowed to own a mobile phone and you can be executed even for slightest 'offence' like listening to transistor radio.

Pls people should make research before posting gabbage here!
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Koolking(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
kewe:

Yes we can if we have a reason to

embarrassingly, there is no reason. Our leaders don't have the interest of the people at heart.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by AjanleKoko: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2011
No be the same North Korea that sent their soccer players on hard labour for losing 7-0 at the World Cup?
Leave story, that is crying under duress.

Just imagine if a plane carrying past and present leaders of Nigeria crashed.
There would be street parties for weeks. grin

Last year when Umaru's death was announced, my first reaction was 'Thank God he's gone!'. Don't blame me; these guys keep putting someone's BP on a boiler. It's always a relief to see them go jare wink
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
North Korean president was a nice guy. He wouldn't be nice to you and the Americans. He highhandedly built nuclear reactors in the midst of no resoruces and pays his citizens $$ monthly. Feeds them and buys them mobile phones.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by BigMeat2: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
I think this is a stage managed event
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by utelee: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2011
@deco2come i quit agree with u,ethnicity plays a great role in nigeria and that is problem we are facing in d country right now only god can help this nation.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by jjjkkkooo: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
Lailai!!!!
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by OvieE: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
Who is asking this MudaFuker question.

How many people cry when Nigeria lost Umaru Yar'Adua and Sunny Abacha when they where still in office?
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Ninapha(f): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
There is tears of joy and tears of sorrow!

who knows it may be crying for joy! just my tot. grin

How can i cry for a Govt that spends more money in conducting election than improving the life of the masses.

I cry when I remember most Nigerians hv to go begging on the streets before they can pay their hospital bills.

When I remember that the Nigerian police receives 1Billion above the normal salary budget yet i cant sleep nor walk peacefully.

When I remember Most dullards gain admission cos their parents are rich. I  cry cry cry cry  when! ooooooooooooooo!  somebody hold me ooooooooooo before I slap person
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
If we ever have a leader that will stand up for his people
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by iSummer: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
I was a teenager in Aba when Murtala Muhammed was killed and everybody cried in Nigeria just as the North Koreans are crying. It was almost like the wind was sucked out of Nigeria when he died and it has never been the same since then. People in ABA were crying like you will not believe.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by kizito96(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2011
Nigerians will be happy because people in Government will steal the money kept under them, the deputy will be happy to replace him
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by moremi2008(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
I won't lie, that video made me laugh out loud for like a full minute! Orchestrated foolishness! I guess Nigerians would cry too under gunpoint or if induced by bags of rice. I mean, didn't we have Nigerians carrying supporting signs for IBB a few years ago?
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by ariy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
moremi2008:

I won't lie, that video made me laugh out loud for like a full minute! Orchestrated foolishness! I guess Nigerians would cry too under gunpoint or if induced by bags of rice. I mean, didn't we have Nigerians carrying supporting signs for IBB a few years ago?

thank u jare
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by occam(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
LeoMax:

Are you serious? Kim and his father terrorized and impoverished the people of North Korea for more than six decades. And their suffering now continues with Lil Kim (his son) taking over. Please do some reading before making this kind of statement.

George "Dubya" Bush famously labelled Kim's regime one of the "axis of evil". Dubya was not a great US president, but that description was spot on. He wouldn't be nice to you and the Americans. He highhandedly built nuclear reactors in the midst of no resoruces and pays his citizens $$ monthly. Feeds them and buys them mobile phones.

Are you serious? Kim and his father terrorized and impoverished the people of North Korea for more than six decades. And their suffering now continues with Lil Kim (his son) taking over. Please do some reading before making this kind of statement.

George "Dubya" Bush famously labelled Kim's regime one of the "axis of evil". Dubya was not a great US president, but that description was spot on.

These people are only crying because they can be thrown into the gulag for not mourning "dear leader"
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by occam(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
LeoMax:

North Korean president was a nice guy. He wouldn't be nice to you and the Americans. He highhandedly built nuclear reactors in the midst of no resoruces and pays his citizens $$ monthly. Feeds them and buys them mobile phones.

George "Dubya" Bush famously labelled Kim's regime one of the "axis of evil". Dubya was not a great US president, but that description was spot on.

These people are only crying because they can be thrown into the gulag for not mourning "dear leader"
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by armyofone(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
Nigerians favorite saying when any of their leaders mutu is ''one more bites the dust"

unpatriotic i tell ya grin

good example from North korea grin
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by BlackBaron: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
Looks like a case of synchronised crying and wailing. . .  grin

I mean why stand in a parade formation to mourn their dead leader   cool

Plus they all sound like pack of wolves howling tongue grin
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Xtfield(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
Of course Nigerian will cry over the death of a good leader. I remembered Feb 13, 1976 when Late Gen. Murtala Mohammed was assassinated. I was in Form four in secondary school then. All the over 1000 students in my school and teachers cried. Our teachers had to plead with us to eat our dinner after we stayed away from lunch. And it was not just in Oro, Kwara State where I schooled, it happened all over Nigeria. He was tru;y loved and mourned by Nigerians.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2011
d black man cries out all his tears before he clocks 18,

after crying for mosquito nd hunger, nd bad roads, nd corruption, where do we get more tears to shed fo any blloooody m***fukka? undecided undecided
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Horus(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
It is normal that they cry like that, if you refuse to cry the North Korean army will send a nuclear missile on your home.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by juman(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
Xtfield:

Of course Nigerian will cry over the death of a good leader. I remembered Feb 13, 1976 when Late Gen. Murtala Mohammed was assassinated. I was in Form four in secondary school then. All the over 1000 students in my school and teachers cried. Our teachers had to plead with us to eat our dinner after we stayed away from lunch. And it was not just in Oro, Kwara State where I schooled, it happened all over Nigeria. He was tru;y loved and mourned by Nigerians.

Hmmm. God is wonderful.

A leader just need to be sincere and very determined, his people will surely like him.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by dustydee: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
I couldn't help but to laugh. It looks choreographed.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Yeske2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
They must cry or else(fill in the blanks), they all hate him and if not why are they all defecting to the south? Me, cry for for a thiefing Nigerian leader. . . .hisses
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by isalegan2: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
Xtfield:

Egbon,
Ee seere.  Tell them o.  That's exactly what it was like in '76 when Murtala was killed.  School was in pandemonium.  Teachers sobbing.  All these mothers rushing inside the school to pickup their kids.  Students freaked out - little primary school children didn't know what had just happened at Obalende. . . So I was told sha.  I be young'un meself.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by kunyeo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
in literature and psychology ,we call it CHEMICAL PERSUASION.It is a situation where an individual has been so subjected to extreme dehumanisation that he now sees his oppressor as his friend.
Re: Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2011
kunyeo:

in literature and psychology ,we call it CHEMICAL PERSUASION.It is a situation where an individual has been so subjected to extreme dehumanisation that he now sees his oppressor as his friend.
Hmm and how many times have you cried since our own oppressors died ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Muslim Family Tweeted In USA. Literally Broke My Heart [photo] / Authentication of Marriage Certificate / Berlusconi Sentenced To One Year Jail Term.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.