Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,846 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pastor Chris And A Couple - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor Chris And A Couple (1805 Views)

This Is How To Know When A Couple Met At The Club (photo) / Hillarious Wedding Toast By A Couple(picture) / Romantic Video Of A Couple Caught Having Sexx In A Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris And A Couple by ituen(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2007
Grandma and Grandpa were watching a healing service on the television. Pastor Chris called to all who wanted to be healed to go to their television set, place one hand on the TV and the other hand on the body part where they wanted to be healed.

Grandma got up and slowly hobbled to the television set, placed her right hand on the set and her left hand on her arthritic shoulder that was causing her to have great pain.

Then Grandpa got up, went to the TV, placed his right hand on the set and his left hand on his crotch.

Grandma scowled at him and said, "I guess you just don't get it. The purpose of doing this is to heal the sick, not raise the dead."
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by clemcykul(f): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2007
BUHAHHAAH i see nothing wrong wid the mans desire to perform grin afterall grandma will feel young again grin grin grin and enjoy some pleasureable pleasures grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by ioday(f): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2007
Jeez Ituen

This one Rocks

What is the name of that guy that wants to bla bla bla clems? I think he needs to emulate the man, abi what is his problem cool
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by Migines(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2007
Ha ha ha "FREAKY FREEZY"
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by ioday(f): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2007
FREE what?

Even the name says it all. lipsrsealed

Freezy, I can give you direct contact to Pastor Chris Oh grin
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by freezy(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2007
ioday:

Jeez Ituen

This one Rocks

What is the name of that guy that wants to bla bla bla clems? I think he needs to emulate the man, abi what is his problem cool

ioday, i think u r getting it wrong. the problem is getting clemcy to come around for the rounds of bla bla bla and not me trying to raise a dead soldier. my soldier reports (at attention) for duty whenever it is required to. So, unless u want to kill somebody, i dont think we should involve pastor Chris yet
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by Chuxy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2007
every body get were he want healing, hehehehhehehehe grin grin grin nice one
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by iwajay(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2007
ioday:

Jeez Ituen

This one Rocks

I think this ioday chik wants a piece of Freezy's bla blah blahh or what ever made her remember that freezy's dead soldier was after clem's bla blah blahh?
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by mimiko(f): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2007
freexz so u re still not done with trying to bla bla bla clem bobo chill ooooo cheesy
grandma should let granpa be am sure she did not retire at the same time he did. granpa still got his groove on grin
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by Migines(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2007
@freezy
there we go again!
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by freezy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2007
yah man! keep on tryin. never, ever give up! thats the spirit. mimiko, wasup? how now? u harsh o.
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by temmysexy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2007
wishful thinking! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by ituen(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2007
@Freezy

keep ur bla bla n tie it with Chain cos if i see u near Clem,, i dont tink u wanna know

Mig are u wit me?
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by freezy(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2007
aha! so u have designs for that young woman. but lemme bring it to ur notice that twas clemcy that offered to show up for bla bla bla. if she wants it, who am i to say no?
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by Migines(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2007
@ituen
now i'm wit u. Even if its just to shut dis guy up.
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by clemcykul(f): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2007
anyway evry1 knows freezy is good at bal bla bla always at attention, no surrender no givn up grin grin grin grin grin

ha and am as solid as arseOOH rockk grin grin grin grin ;Dmhey miggie dalyn hope u dont mind ituen watabt our rendevous wink grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by ioday(f): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2007
iwajay:

I think this ioday chik wants a piece of Freezy's bla blah blahh or what ever made her remember that freezy's dead soldier was after clem's bla blah blahh?

I got my own guys to take care of bla bla blaing for me aight. cool

Now i'm curious as to which of these three is really going to bla clemcy.
She is such a player lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by freezy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2007
Migines:

@ituen
now i'm wit u. Even if its just to shut this guy up.

"They shall gather in several ways, ,
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by Migines(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2007
Lol. . . . . Who nd who dey gada 4 where? I just want dis blah blah to STOP!
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by Migines(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2007
@ioday
Nd i guess d three guyz will be
ituen
freezy
&lancaster

coz . . . . . I've already done enuf blah blah to last me 4 a life tym.

Hey, hey just kidn.
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by fyneguy: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2007
I lost my virginity to this thread sad , pls stop this thread, i dont want to bla bla bla again!
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by iwajay(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2007
ioday:

I got my own guys to take care of bla bla blaing for me aight. cool

Does any one remember this song by flexy doo (mo le se ju padi e lo)? I guess your guys aint doing it right enuf that's why your bla blah blah is up here sniffing around. Magine or Magret what ever your name is, aint you that guy that was supposed to be bi? if you say u've got enuf for a life time i can understand. You've done it both ways and u've settled for the guys aight? I'm happy for you. That leaves Clem with Freezy and what's dat other guy Ituen or somethin!

Clem i love your spirit, U aint hidding ur love for Freezy's Bla Blah; keep the spirit alive gurl.
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by freezy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2007
*singing*

I can bla bla bla more than your baby

I can,,,,,
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by ioday(f): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2007
@ Migs
You had better be kidding or else angry grin

@ Iwajay
My guys (not the three Migs listed) are more than capable.
Do you know how many times I come opps shocked

They are doing better than right

iwajay:

Magine or Magret what ever your name is, aint you that guy that was supposed to be bi? if you say u've got enough for a life time i can understand. You've done it both ways and u've settled for the guys aight? I'm happy for you. That leaves Clem with Freezy and what's that other guy Ituen or somethin!

The Guys eh grin grin

@ Freezy
If you really can what is Clemcy still doing avoiding your bla bla bla
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by Migines(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2007
@iwajay

I can imagine how so kul u feel wit d worthless piece of sh/t u have up there for a post. I knw u just wrote it so odaz c it then commend u 4 ur wonderful effort to get noticed using all the popular names u knw on nairaland. Well congrats u got half d job done(in d most undignifing manner)
i guess u tot it will end wit u posting dis then odaz quote u and end it wit "LMAO" yeah lmao at d fool u've made of urself.
Good luck STUPID!!!
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by freezy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2007
clemcykul:

anyway evry1 knows freezy is good at bal bla bla always at attention, no surrender no givn up grin grin grin grin grin

@ ioday
hey babi,  that, above says it all! truth is she afraid of gettin addicted grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by Migines(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2007
@fyneguy
dont tell me u. . . . Hm. . . . (naaaaah, u cudnt av)

@freezy
u're obsessed dude.

@ioday
yeah, it sliped nd u kudnt backspace it ryte? Lol
luks lyk u've got a lottof dic!<$ @ ur dissposal.
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by iwajay(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2007
@Magic or magins or whatever, clap clap clap! those were the best i had read since shakespear. Your lyrical highness, you didnt need to get touchy there. Go easy on the harsh words man(i've got no intent on moving against ur "bi" movement). Whoah! I read ur post picturing ur face and how red u must have gone, i'm even thinking u might need to replace ur keyboard coz u must have punched every key with several pumps of adrenaline. Well nice post though!

@ioday, Hmn! your comes (sound like something to look forward to), So how many coms per second? I still maintain the fact that ur guys aint doing u right(that's because u seem to keep count on your coms). If they did, you'd lose count.
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by Migines(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2007
@iwajay
luk wat we av here. . .I can c how long it took u to think up nd ryte dat out(chek d tym intaval) just so u get d last hit. Ne ways wateva u ryte afta dis is ur FUC!<n biz coz i av no intension of duin u a favor wit my reply.

But deres 1 thing i admire bout u; u ryte well; 4 dumb ass.
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by freezy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2007
LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ANODA RUMBLE COMING ON HERE!!!
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by mimiko(f): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2007
oh yes freezy we do, and tx am cool,
Re: Pastor Chris And A Couple by ituen(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2007
Na wa oh!!

@ all repliers
The topic don divert go bla bla and blur blur. I'll flash seun to do something about it

@freezy
don't get to pumpy because of Clemcy. She might see your bla bla and decide that the best place that fits it is in her ears embarassed lipsrsealed

@Mig
angryGuy u don mature to allow Iwajay stumble on your nerves. For someone(Iwajay) to have registered on July ,11 2007 n have only 22 posts  means that communications (in whatever form - writting especially) may be hard for him. Try and be understanding, Mig wink

@Iwayjay
notin much to say just that from your speech about "doin it well" or "doin it enof" looks like u just attained puberty (probably not disvirgined). Pros (like Migines) have told u they are even tired of "it" and rarely talk about that stuff.

Wish u well. Dont piss anyone here even though there is freedom of writing.

I'm jokingly serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lady On My Laptop / Comedy! President Goodluck Jonathan's Response To Fuel Subsidy / What A Funny Interview.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.