Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ond Holders And Other Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ond Holders And Other Jobs (693 Views)

Latest Port Harcourt Oil And Gas Job With Other Jobs In Abuja / Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits Sales Executive - OND Holders And Above Apply Here / Major Banks Recruiting Graduates For August 2014 Recruitment. And Other Jobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ond Holders And Other Jobs by sparta(f): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
Hello, I got it in my email that UBA is mass recruiting OND/NCE holders.
They said it's for those with certificate not less than 2004 and age not more than 27. Pls if u belong to this category with minimum of lower credit pass and O'Level credit in Maths and English, Kaduna is the place
to get meaningful information about it. Go to UBA Yakubu Gowon Way Kaduna Office.

That's the info I gathered from my email but I suggest those in Lagos can also check at the Headquarters in Lagos to get information on this, (culled)
Check out this site als for more jobs. Its loaded with OCTOBER JOBS.
www.hotjobspost..com
All the best. smiley

(1) (Reply)

No Bank Is Ready To Support My Business Please Help! / What It Takes To Be A Good Forex Trader / Access Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.