Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? (7859 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Genevieve Vs Omotola: Who Is More Beautiful Without Makeup? / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by sade511(f): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2006
I never said omotola was ugly she's beautiful but I just dont like that pic.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by queen2(f): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2006
genny

Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by kitaun(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2006
have seen omotola closely,
she was a year ma junior while i was doing my ND estate management @ yabatech and i can tell u she is pretty and good for her she is not a loud person
she sure looks prettier than genny to me
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2006
ummmmmmmmmm duh?? hello? duh? of course Omotola

if Omotola didnt wear makeup u would still see her beauty

now genevieve , w/o makeup , not be compared to Omotola.

Omotola got it grin
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by shorell: 2:56am On Jul 26, 2006
omo is far from pratty
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by angle2525(f): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2006
here we come again with this genny
is genny someone to compare to omotola
i bet with everthing on that
OMOTOLA IS PRETTIER THAN GENNY IN EVERYTRHING

Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by eveseh(f): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2006
omotola is so pretty
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by boybad: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2006
y' all are wrong,i think eve is the most beautiful
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by eveseh(f): 5:46am On Aug 03, 2006
boybad:

y' all are wrong,i think eve is the most beautiful

lmoa u funny
am not
dey are pretty dan me
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by gem87(f): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2006
are they doin a remake of kill bill?
cuz dat's wht dat middle pic tells me
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by Eurphoria(f): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2006
If ou guys want to judge this by the photoshop picture of Omotola then go ahead, to me Geneveive wins no contest at all(absolute natural beauty)Lovely figure too

Omotola is ok but thank God for airbrush is all i say here. Yes i have seen her too last year at a do my cousin was invited to in London and she wears hell of alot of makeup.put iot this way omotola has to go to town on her makeup to look good, genny is simply beautiful naturally(every bone structure in her face, her eyes,lips )
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by 9ja4eva: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
genny
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by hotchick: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2007
grin grin grin THEY STARTED THIS TREAD TO COUNTERFIET THE "OMOTOLA/GENEVIVE WHO IS MORE BEAUTIFUL "THREAD WHICH OMOTOLA WON HANDS DOWN.  IM LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF.THE NEWEST CAMPAIGN IN TOWN NOW IS TO MAKE OMOTOLA SEEM FAT CAUSE GENNY IS ON THE PATH TO BECOME THE NEXT  NICOLE RICHIE. SORRY OMOTOLA IS CUVY WITH THE RIGHT BUMBS IN THE RIGHT PLACES AND WE LIKE AM LIKE THAT!slim ko, Abeg[b]    OMOTOLA CARRY GO [/b]  wink.

Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by gbemierosi: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2007
[color=#000099]omotola is pretier b'cos for someone wt four kids to still look like that infact ins fabulous bt i will like us to wait and see genevieve at after four too
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by gbemierosi: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2007
omotola is pretier b'cos for someone wt four kids to still look like that infact ins fabulous bt i will like us to wait and see genevieve at after four too
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by hotchick: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2007
Eurphoria:

If ou guys want to judge this by the photoshop picture of Omotola then go ahead, to me Geneveive wins no contest at all(absolute natural beauty)Lovely figure too

Omotola is ok but thank God for airbrush is all i say here. Yes i have seen her too last year at a do my cousin was invited to in London and she wears hell of alot of makeup.put iot this way omotola has to go to town on her makeup to look good, genny is simply beautiful naturally(every bone structure in her face, her eyes,lips )

You LIE anybody who has seen Omotola will say it categorically that she is often very simple looking , Always minimal makeup and no airs at all i have seen her once so i know.On the conrtrary,gen is the one who wears loads of makeup peeps have you seen the latest encomium?that's genevieve without photoshop.THAT REMINDS ME CONGRATS OMO'T ON THE AQUISITION OF YOUR LINCON NAVIGATOR.More grease to your elbows.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by 9ja4eva: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2007
genny
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by katchy(f): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2008
grin
genny from the block, she is hot fire. omotola don fade bleach bleach fat bom bom. Genevive is the hottest thing that ever happened in nollywood and Omotola take it or live it, competeing with this chick is a waste of time. u will have to trail behing her always, Genny been enlisted as the 10th sexiest black woman in africa. hohoho
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by qeemus: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
none of them, ughhhhh

Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by Shokoloko(f): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2008
Abeg who said Genevieve fine pass Omotola. After 4 kids the girl is hot and mind you genevieve is older than Omotola but she no go talk true
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by pheena: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2008
4 me genny is pretty but omotola is prettier. with or without make up
even after 4 kids.
when u meet both of dem(face 2 face)
u will understand why
some pple dey lie just 2 prove a point
like d person wey say omotola dey wear too much make up
dont be confused.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by pheena: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2008
katchy:

grin
genny from the block, she is hot fire. omotola don fade bleach bleach fat bom bom. Genevive is the hottest thing that ever happened in nollywood and Omotola take it or live it, competeing with this chick is a waste of time. u will have to trail behing her always, Genny been enlisted as the 10th sexiest black woman in africa. hohoho

with no offence to genny becos she is a good actress but i think she is over rated kudos to her tribes men
we all know dat there is tribalism and favourism in the so called nollywood industry
we all know nollywood is igbowood. and dat is why our films still be like child's play
so pls dont go there.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by yongbabe(f): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2008
pheena:

with no offence to genny because she is a good actress but i think she is over rated kudos to her tribes men
we all know that there is tribalism and favourism in the so called nollywood industry
we all know nollywood is igbowood. and that is why our films still be like child's play
so please don't go there.

not go where?? Genny IS the hottest thing that happend to nollywood.
n its not about favoritisim, its about beauty, and talent.
if Omot was being treated unfairly, then she would have moved to join her tribe in making yoruba movies.
but since she is not being treated unfairly, she is still in Nollywood.
Genny is hotter sexier n way more popular.
Katchy is just stating the truth.

and she was listed in mimi's top hot 21 ( Africans).
i also saw the list of 10 hottest black women. Omot was nowhere near both lists!
GENNY RULZ
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by gold4u(f): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2008
comon guys u sud knw omotola is prettier,lets not look at their beauty,lets look at their characters i dnt need to tell u who it is,decide for ursef
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by Shokoloko(f): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2008
1 the person who said nollywood is igbowood and that our movies are still child's play is being tribalistic. if u think it's easy to produce a movie go and do one yourself.
2 i think omotola is finer but gene is more glamorous. what i like abt gene is that anywhere she goes, she will be seen as @ least a pretty lady but omosexy is too voluptuous for international standard. anyway, i'm proud she still belongs to us. and make u stop that tribalistic talk abt nollywood and igbo people make i no vex for you. bad bele
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by segunpc(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2008
Well after counting the votes, plus mine .

n.b, i voted for gene plus i rigged for gene but still omo t is the winner.

so case closed

Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by annab(f): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2008
OMOTOLA aint pretty ,eve is all da way better than tola. eve has a better shape than her.tola is never herself in films . i just dislike her soo much.tola is too proud of herself ,she neva seems to listen 2 ADVISE. undecided angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by tunyus(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
OMOTOLA is prettier than GENE 10times
OMOSEXY all the wayyyyyyyyy
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by kingchild(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2009
check out gene
i'll marry her if she would me.
ha ha ha

Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2009
Genevieve has fantastic features. She is 30 now but looks 25 or less. She is beautiful.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by wandecoal(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
Omotola, i meanl; she's gat d height,complexion grin, gene is just a local ibo gurl.(, oops,sorry!) shocked

Re: Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? by Nnenemi(f): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2009
Both of r prety, but i think Genny is pretier. make we 4get dis issue of 4 kids. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Ali Muntari Weds Menaye Donkor - See Pictures / Choi!! See The Kind Of Photos This Girl Posted Online 18+ Photos) / She Dare Not Bend Down! Tiwa Savage's New Dress Is Questionable (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.